Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
deleted *DELETED*
    #4684021 - 09/19/05 11:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by schoolOnCid

Reason for deletion: deleted

Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 11:59 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4684215 - 09/19/05 11:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

if thats true, which i like to think it is lol, then that is insane! cool story man

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4684245 - 09/19/05 11:48 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like that's not the first time he's told that story, if you were so keen to believe him. If he didn't make it up, I'm sure he's at least exaggerating it to a large degree. But if it's all true that's a pretty darn good story. I'm sure the seeing through walls thing is a load of doody though.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: ph30n1x]
    #4684261 - 09/19/05 11:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

true? i don't know, a friendly cop not interfering with someone? and the person is black?!?

but yes that sounds very cool... especially seeing through walls... i want to believe it very much as well, but how can you put morphene, hash, and acid, and all those other things in cookies? I mean acid is heat sensitive, i guess you can drop it afterwards..... it just seems like that's too much to fit into a cookie.

and the hippy didn't tell him what was in them? that's not really very cool.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineJJ01769
Out looking formyself
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost in my mind...
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: leery11]
    #4684363 - 09/20/05 12:07 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I like to think of it as true. Even if it didnt really happen the same way, its still pretty cool that at least he saw all that. Seems like a good time for him.

Offlinescattass
thatsMr.scattass toyou
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: JJ01769]
    #4684442 - 09/20/05 12:21 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

this is an urban myth type thing. i have heard it before from various people.

--------------------
George Bush has all the symptoms of schizophrenia, dellusions, (WMD + Iraq's nuclear weapons program) vauge-impoverished speech, hearing voices (god told him to invade Iraq) paranoia and delusion of grandure. -some guy

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: scattass]
    #4684600 - 09/20/05 12:53 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

it is an urban myth. i live 15 minutes from berkley(i bought a pipe from a Gypsy like a week ago :wink:) Ive heard a few versions.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: sui]
    #4685966 - 09/20/05 02:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Is it a myth or do people go through the same things generally speaking when they have near death experiences? That could explain why multiple people tell similar stories.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4686071 - 09/20/05 02:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I believe that seeing through walls is possible on a bunch of drugs.

If he was out of his body, or at least still dissociated from it, I bet he could 'see' prescences. I doubt he could see what they were doing...but the mind can sense presence.

--------------------
:mallow:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4686207 - 09/20/05 03:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I'm sure the seeing through walls thing is a load of doody though.

My friend, who is a member somewhere on this board, claims to have been able to see through walls and through his skin during his first few trips. He even asked his dad about why he was watching a certain program on tv and his dad wanted to know how he knew he was watching it. I believe him, crazier things have happened on mushrooms.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: demiu5]
    #4686526 - 09/20/05 05:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ahha crazy. old people rule.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #4686740 - 09/20/05 06:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

johlysid said:
Is it a myth or do people go through the same things generally speaking when they have near death experiences? That could explain why multiple people tell similar stories.

Its just a story that was handed down through word of mouth and embelished over the years. What would really be interesting would be to hear the real story trhat inspired the myth.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

Loc: MEXICO-Mushroom Capital
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: demiu5]
    #4686886 - 09/20/05 07:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I believe him, crazier things have happened on mushrooms.

Crazier things than seeing through walls? Please tell us more. :eek: :mushroom2:

--------------------
+'this' reality is the one i like the most+

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: AngeloWish]
    #4687972 - 09/20/05 11:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

many people claim to visit other planets, float through space, one of my brother's friends called while we were hanging out saying the three mexicans with guitars in the painting on the wall were singing to him, it was his first trip.

Um...i'm pretty sure people on this board could tell "crazier" things than those.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
    #4688147 - 09/20/05 11:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
one of my brother's friends called while we were hanging out saying the three mexicans with guitars in the painting on the wall were singing to him,

I really like that idea.... Ive heard of lots of stuff like that... I think it would be very neat.

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #4688354 - 09/21/05 12:34 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've seen through my eyelids tons of times.

What makes you think you couldn't see through other things?

Matter is energy...energy isn't solid nor opaque.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: sui]
    #4688748 - 09/21/05 02:08 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
Quote:

johlysid said:

Its just a story that was handed down through word of mouth and embelished over the years. What would really be interesting would be to hear the real story trhat inspired the myth.

Maybe that was it...duhn duhn dah...

Anyways heres 2 incredible things that I have experienced on  :sun: and I would highly recommend you try them on hallucies...

Stare at your face for as long as you can in a mirror while focusing on the eyes. You will see your face sorta separate from you body. If you are really high or really good at meditating you can see your head dissapear and see the wall behind it I KID YOU NOT!

Stare at your hands face down and arms and you can see magical tatoos, I shit you not. Next time I do this I'm going to try to highlight them with a pen.

If you guys have any other out of this world stuff you can do on whatever please share  :eek:

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
    #4688912 - 09/21/05 02:49 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've seen through my eyelids as well on another drug, but it turned out I wasn't looking through my eyelids at all. I saw my room, but afterwards when I opened my eyes I realized that my chair was in the wrong place. But this has happened many times and it feels weird. It doesn't feel like you are having a hallucination, it feels like your eyelids have lost opacity and you are looking through them.

Anyway, looking through walls. Who knows. I've made up some pretty interesting crap to some of my best friends before, and I know nearly everybody does it at some point.

--------------------

InvisibleSweetJimmyBrown
Infidel Zombie
Male

Loc: 'starting north, slowly h...
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: matchbook]
    #4689308 - 09/21/05 08:25 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I saw through my eyelids once on my last big dose of Amanitas, toward the comedown. I kept testing myself to see if I weren't just fooling myself, eventually navigating myself around the house with my eyes closed and the lights off (not so impressive perhaps). I could see pens and paperclips on the desk and pick them up. I tried to show my girlfriend but she couldn't care less. I finally gave up with the conclusion that my eyes were made supersensitive by the drug- as opposed to the position that I became temporarily psychic.

This was not the weirdest thing that's happened to me on Amanitas. The weirdest was a tropane like ultra realistic state of wandering through the forest (supernatural forest... ooohhh) only to wake up sweating and bloated in my bed.

--------------------
Ille dolet vere, qui sine teste dolet.
I'm as calm as a fruit stand in New york and maybe as strange.
Simple Grain Recipe

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: INCREDIBLE near death experience from someone tricked into doing too many drugs... [Re: SweetJimmyBrown]
    #4689311 - 09/21/05 08:27 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Once, on an eighth of mushrooms, I was dancing around to Radiohead's Backdrifts in my friend's living room and I closed my eyes as I was dancing and saw neon lines that made up a grid that was the shape of the room. I tested it but throwing my arm out towards a wall and trying to stop it just as my fingertip touched where I though the wall would be and it worked.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience