Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

salvia trip report
    #4681957 - 09/19/05 12:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

haha no.... leery11.com is not how you get to shroomery!

so meditation is the key, because i meditated before hand, before doing this..... and it took away all fear, but salvia was still a strange experience indeed.

i looked at my light, lied down, and felt my vibrational level of being increase widely in a steady rhythmn,.... "this is fine" is my first impression but then i realize it's going to go deeper so i think "no i'm not ready" so then i think "oh well then, just go with it..."

so i see my light above me and i close my eyes ... and it shimmers and vibrates slightly with the resonance of the vibrational frequencies, the next thing i know i am somewhat dissolved, not as if i feel the dissolution, rather i am just aware of the total gross sum of dissolution...

and i am aware that this feels like it stems from my sacral chakra.......... i am worried about the amount of pressure on it.....

so ....... a flurry of thoughts exist, and in me recognizing them they take shape and transmorph into colored but somewhat lifeless and empty bodies that are fractally circular......... as if a wheel with spokes in it, and the spokes are rainbowish people, sor tof, but not that.... visible looking. these bodies are sort of showing me things like the first time i broke through, only i never left my body this time..... and i never saw what they were showing me, but they were all pretty much "holding up" something to be viewed...

i'm pretty sure they are recurring thoughts, perhaps the manifestations of karma, and i am peering into what exactly the karmic thought patterns will lead me to..... and this is why there are people holding "something" together.... the people are like little facets of me? hmm ah well anyway...

on to the original stuff i wrote :
and they represent my thougths, many are vague and floating around me.... the one good one that comes up is "haha this is what i'll tell the people" and it seemes kind of to me at this time like it was in relation to being on a fishing boat!? hmm? but anyway.... i choose "please heal all and connect me to reality." or something like that, i had the mantra just a moment ago.......... so it seems like salvia has actually healed an eye problem of mine, but it is a bit too soon to tell.

i then just breathed... and breathed..... and waited for my body to reappear ........ and then i came down enough to get up... and now i'm still buzzed.

now my chest feels congested and i feel really oddly buzzed.

one thing also that i noticed was that if i had held the smoke in longer after i felt "man it's coming on i need to exhale" i would have gone to an even "wider" vibrational frequency that no longer encompasses being human..... but because i let go right as i felt the vibes widening they only widened to some extent... which is fine since.... this was really even a little farther than i was comfortable with.

but it occured to me that this is how you die.... your thoughts just go bloop bloop bloop and loop on repeat and you are victim to what lies benehat (what the figures are showing you) inside the thoughts...... except this is somewhat in contradiction to the bardo ? because you should make it all the way to clear light.... maybe this is what resammbly or rebirth into a being based upon past karma is like?

anyway i think i did myself good by going back into my body saying "heal all and stay connected to reality" maybe it will help me heal as well as heal others, and reset my unconscious mind to a higher and more "noble" goal?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/19/05 01:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia trip report [Re: leery11]
    #4683912 - 09/19/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

reconnecting is good

don worry 'bout bardos, at the right time just choose the brightest light and go into that.

interesting how perceptions become the fabric of existence by persisting and looping perhaps.

the fishing image is one favourite. in a boat? was it moving nice and slow?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: salvia trip report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4683941 - 09/19/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no i wasn't in anything, i was just looking at these little "guys" that are my thoughts.

but somehow it reminded me of fishing, mainly when i started writing that.... kind of like how my first breakthrough later reminded me of the tv show "legend of the hidden temple"

i'm not sure what exactly that means..... it seems to me if i had broken through a little more these little guys holding up scenes would have melted away into a spiral which would have sucked me up into something.

actually it seems like there are 2 possibilities... that i could have gone into whatever the guys were showing me (but they didn't really show me anything because i was trying to meditate and stay "grounded") or i could have rejected going into them, and then they could have formed a spiral which i could have gone into.

i tried to meditate back into a deeper experience once i started coming down, but i didn't really know how.

it also seems like i "saw" salvia's face inside me.... somehow... like over my body, but i didn't really "see" it so much as "imagine seeing it" somehow.... it's hard to explain.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Edited by leery11 (09/19/05 08:55 PM)

Offlinerize
Stranger
    #4686362 - 09/20/05 02:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

this sounds rediculous...makes me want to get my hands on salvia more and more

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: salvia trip report [Re: rize]
    #4697692 - 09/22/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it's not nearly as ridiculous as my first time even...

then i got sucked outside my body--because of those little guys and what they were holding--to my house and was floating out the window, but fought the trip off back to my body and freaked out with complete terror for 5 minutes solid.

but yes.... don't be in a huge hurry to try it, it's way crazy and out there..... and i haven't really broken through too far yet i don't think.

the most trippy thing is that you can clearly feel these worlds are being created out of your own thoughts, but you experience your thoughts completely fragmented from yourself.... but you can actually FEEL THEM IN YOUR HEAD and it is real uncomfortable, sort of.

for me anyway.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (09/22/05 09:54 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4699759 - 09/23/05 09:16 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you are describing the associations as presences and indeed they are:

while writing a report re characters holding up reality you write "fishing" and mean it in a certain clearly associated way.

the pinnings of these associated gestalts are not obvious points of overlapp but there is no question of the fittingness (or suitability to the conscious process) of the matching of them while they are happenning.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: salvia trip report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4701263 - 09/23/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you have kind of confused me..... you mean that the concept of fishing is associated in my mind with the trip and whatever it wanted to show me? Well then yes I'd agree, though I don't understand specifically how... it could be that I was "fishing" for different "entities" to show me things (but i did not want to leave the body I wanted to use salvia for the purpose of healing, which I did, which had noticeable results in the afterglow that then dissipated [though if there is a lady salvia i'd imagine she would help me out in less tangible ways in the longer scheme of things]) ..... as for the rest of what you said I'm afraid I don't entirely understand.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4704222 - 09/24/05 06:29 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

some scenes match in obvious ways.

two scenes with dogs and sunshine are obviously simmilar to eachother and can be associated.

association is not always based upon processed elements though.
often an invisible meta harmonic is used to match scenes or memories: consider that the first scene works with herringbone and another works with plaid, but the blues in each overlapp exactly.

before objects are recognized, simpler graphic aspects are applied, as if we were attuned to regular progressions - evenly repeated itervals do seem to underly our concepts of beauty and grace.

anyway full comprehension is a luxury, a glimmer here or there is great.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order