Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Could use an educated opinion
    #4683204 - 09/19/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

First off let me appologize if this is in the wrong forum, I couldn't really think of any others to put this under.

Anyways, now that's out of the way, let me start off by saying that my last trip on mushrooms was about a month ago, my 5th trip, and decidedly my last (at least for a long time, not because of anything that happened, I just decided I was satisfied with what mushrooms have shown me, and came to the conclusion that I no longer had a reason to do mushrooms any longer until further notice). Anyways, what with it being summer and all, asside from the marijuana (once a day, 2-3 times if there's any particular reason, such as during the summer when friends are around, etc). Lately I've noticed though a feeling of deja-vu about a lot of things, even if they haven't happened, once or twice to the point where I was actualy unsure of whether or not it's happened before. This happense randomly, and most of the time everything seems normal until I look back on it a few minutes later and then it feels like I've done it before or it's already happened. This can happen several times over the course of a single day.

Another thing I've been getting is kind of like the exact opposite where I'll look back on doing something, and wont really be able to recall doing it, not the best word choice there, but I can't really think of any other words, it's almost as if I was performing the task subconciously, unaware that I was doing it (though at the time said task was being performed I was fully concious and aware of what I was doing).

It's not a big deal or anything, as it hasn't really gotten in the way of my life at all, I'm just wondering, could this be the result of the marijuana and/or mushrooms? Or does this sound like just a normal "phase" or something of the sorts?

Not particularily alarmed or anything, but it would be nice to at least have a second opinion on it. Please keep in mind that the words used to describe these things aren't exactly the best, but they're hard for me to decribe so I tried my best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Could use an educated opinion [Re: StickyWater]
    #4683247 - 09/19/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i totally know what you mean. i dont have an 'educated' opinion (biologically speaking) but im kind of a philosophical fellow so i believe that because the universe is so vast, it is capable of running parallel to itself in the same dimension. When you on mushrooms your senses are so vibrantly enhanced and displaced it is easy to subconciously preview the future in such a way. as for the memory loss, i had that start happening after my first couple trips and it stuck around for about a month or so and then it passed. best of luck, best of thought

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #4683253 - 09/19/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I dunno, I do a lot of things on cannabis that I know I did, but don't remember ever doing, if ya know what I mean. Um, as far as stopping tripping, if that's the way you feel then go for it.

Maybe you have a past life and you are remembering things from it, if you believe in that?

Hope this helps some.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Could use an educated opinion [Re: TheHook]
    #4683280 - 09/19/05 06:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hmmmm well I'm glad to know that at least someone else can say they've experienced this (or something like it) and even more glad to hear that it did go away for them (I could spend the rest of my life like this, if I had to... I'd just preffer not to). When it was going away for you, did you notice any changes in behaviour, etc? The past couple days I've noticed that I've been a little short fused, and sometimes get unnexpected conversation "blocks" (I'll suddenly completely lose dessire to participate in a conversation any longer, continuing the conversation usualy makes me uncomfortable, frustrated, and very irritated. This is usualy accompanied by me getting pretty involved in my thoughts, and I just noticed a few minutes ago, often happense while getting those little "I've done that before" moments.

Offlinesander
learning

Loc: MA and IA
Re: Could use an educated opinion [Re: demiu5]
    #4683302 - 09/19/05 06:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a pretty typical case of marijuana memory. mine works like that when i use regularly, the good news (if you like remembering things the way they happened) is that marijuana leaves no lasting memory depreciations (in my experience). so go clean for a year, and you've got a whole new fully/"normally" functioning memory!

InvisibleAndroctonus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: L.I.S.
Re: Could use an educated opinion [Re: sander]
    #4683636 - 09/19/05 07:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sander said:
sounds like a pretty typical case of marijuana memory. mine works like that when i use regularly, the good news (if you like remembering things the way they happened) is that marijuana leaves no lasting memory depreciations (in my experience). so go clean for a year, and you've got a whole new fully/"normally" functioning memory!

Sounds the same to me and I have had the same types of experiences.Sometimes its from a particular batch of weed. But it usually passes with time. If it continues for more than a couple of days do like the man said and take a break from smoking. We used to refer to this as being burnt. Good Luck

OfflineJurd420
Stranger
    #4687227 - 09/20/05 06:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You are definately not alone. The same thing has happened to me but i get the deja vu at the exact moment the event is happening rather than a few minutes after.

--------------------
The next morning my parents said we were going to the hospital. I thought two of my friends were sitting in the front seat and i thanked them for getting me away from my crazy parents.
Even in the emergency room i would see paint flying off the walls spiraling all through the room, and would hallucinate holding a pipe or a cig in my hand and i would take a nice long drag, blow out the smoke, look at my hands, and nothing would be there.
---Myself, poisoned by datura sold as mushroom chocolates

Offlineswiftrance
Let there be light

Re: Could use an educated opinion [Re: Jurd420]
    #4687639 - 09/20/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

wait til you get dejavu of dejavu.

ive had this happen recursively 4-5 times deep. SPOOKY!

--------------------

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Could use an educated opinion [Re: swiftrance]
    #4688380 - 09/20/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

swiftrance said:
wait til you get dejavu of dejavu.

ive had this happen recursively 4-5 times deep. SPOOKY!

This has happened to me...it just leaves you there...in awe...of something greater.

People have psychic capability, and utilize it without knowing. A well in-tune mind can easily predict the near-future.

Or we are all connected to our representative selves in each universe of the multiverse, and at times we experience something that already happened in another universe.

--------------------
:mallow:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies