Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
*noob in danger*
    #4683217 - 09/19/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So this is my first grow on casings and they have been growing extremely well until about a week ago. One of the three began growth but stalled out about a week ago. The second one has colonized but refuses to come to the surface, also stalled about a week ago.  The last one has fully colonized but has looked no different for almost a week now.

they are grown from wbs jars that were broken up into some enriched soil casing mixture with grass growing from the surface. each one is about a small flower pot of size, sorry i dont have any pics. :frown:

i have checked for contams several times but have found nothing so far.

any ideas what im fucking up?

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck