Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

XTC:MDMA
    #4681634 - 09/19/05 01:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I finally got around to getting myself an E tab again after having the first E tab do nothing about 5 months ago when I did speed (is why it didnt work because MDMA is also a amp so my tolerance was pretty high) I drank down the blue shiny tabby with about two large cups of Sunnyside. I was at a friends house for 30 minutes then decided to go back to my house. Once I gopt there I spent 1 hour sitting at my table talking in a conversation with my closer friend. I then had asked her for a smoke to see if I can taste it any differently (didnt know if I was rolling yet or not). After 3 drags I sat back really relaxed. Then all of a sudden I felt a sensation all over my body. It was so good I couldnt believe it so i decided to feed my dogs a little bit again. I got up (MAN how great it is to stand I had to bend my knees it was so goooood) went over and took out a jug of food. I had to smell and touch the food just for fun. I decided to blabber about alot of things in my life and how I felt with close friend. I asked for about 6 hugs in all ... no kisses. I had heard Green Day coming on (September) and started to close my eyes and sing it. I also had gotten up and went into my living room where I collapsed in pleasure to stretch out. I decided to smoke the little bit of weed I had left over. I also decided to smoke alot more cigaretts they were so good. As I went outside I had to hug my dog and tell my dog howmuch I loved her and would always take care of her. We had started smoking the weed and once it was finished I didnt feel a thing of the weed high. MDMA overpowered it completely and so made it impossible to get high off of it. Though cigaretts seemed to make me more relaxed and happier too and im not a smoker. After this I went inside to take a wizz and couldnt even feel that the body high was so overpowering. I decided after an hour of this to lay down (the high was starting to ware off) I could literally goto sleep "anywhere" on XTC. It was a great experience!

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: XTC:MDMA [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4688446 - 09/21/05 12:59 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Savako said:
I finally got around to getting myself an E tab again after having the first E tab do nothing about 5 months ago when I did speed (is why it didnt work because MDMA is also a amp so my tolerance was pretty high)

I very much doubt it, the E pill you got was probably just extremely weak or a dud although they can affect each other's tolerance. This is usually because a lot of pills infact have speed in them. Infact it is vary rare to get a pure MDMA pill (because you can put pretty much anything in a pill to fill it), and a lot of pills also contain MDA, MDE, speed, caffeine, ketamine, opiate, codeine, wax etc (sometimes even glass, so don't get them from dodgy sources).

ALTHOUGH from the sounds of your experience the pill you got was very pure MDMA, and it reminds me of a lot of my first experiences with E. If you get E again try to get it off that same source.  :thumbup:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: XTC:MDMA [Re: shrooma]
    #4693850 - 09/22/05 04:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yes I also think the first time I did it wasnt really XTC just some amp pill he lied tome about. It looked like an E tabby but sure fuck didnt feel like one. I like blue btw and when I found out the E tab I got from the better hook-up (recent E seller) was blue I was so EXCITED!! :shocked: (Cat-In the hat). It had a THUMBS UP symbol too lol it was ridiclous because it worked :smile:. The source I get it from sells me a 40$ sack of stress for 10$ (he does this mostly to everyone). I dont know why he does this but it sure is great. The products he gives are also very high quality. What surprised me too is that the E tabblets were only 10$ he said he is raising them to 15$ now thgh. I'm sure every product he sells is the highest quality. XTC is more like a speed high with an unstoppable happy surge of energy and feeling at least "those" tablets were. I thought XTC to be more of a mind high like weed. The way people described it made me think it was. It's really just a body high and you feel more sensitive to elements like the cold and heat. At times I felt unhappy being outside cuz it was so cold. The high is also very lumpy when you peak it goes down a little then up. This also sort've made me unhappy but I got happy REAL fast.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/22/05 04:37 AM)

Offlinewiresandleaves
Stranger
Re: XTC:MDMA [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4695792 - 09/22/05 05:23 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Was this your first time with XTC? I'm just interested because you don't even mention a comedown - something which seems to only happen the first few times. I started taking it about a year ago (your report reminded me of the first one of two times) but, despite the first amazing few times, discovered that it was lending my everyday mindset a volatile and uncertain quality - not something I could have realised without the perspective gained from having stopped. Just thinking about that chemical now makes me feel uneasy - it is the only drug I've tried which I really felt was damaging me. It also feels escapist in the extreme, IMO, whereas something like shrooms has almost infinite potential.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports