Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: the myans, where did they go? [Re: Swami]
    #466742 - 11/22/01 04:00 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

As for my final thought, dolphins are aliens from Sirius,
They swam 10 million light years through a vacuum?

No they flew here in their spacecraft. "Beamships" as they are sometimes called. Travel below the speed of light is easily accomplished. At the speed or above the speed of light requires much precision and technological advancement, but is required for interstellar travel or how else would we travel 10 million light years? Even at the speed of light it would take 10 million years. The secret is by entering hyper-space, whereby the craft and all occupants become fine-matter particles, and travel across millions of light years in a split second.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: the myans, where did they go? [Re: D_Tox]
    #467096 - 11/22/01 11:14 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I never said you had to agree with anything. I said to contribute you should try positive communication.

First off, Mayans have nothing do with spirituality nor philosophy. This is the realm of history / archaeology, so the spirit of the thread was violated by the poster.

Please tell me how questioning extremely far-fetched stories with absoultely no corroborative evidence is indicative of a closed mind.

If I make up some fantastic story about fish from Mars, or Men In Black and agree with things like Atlanteans morphed into Dolphins - which amazingly contradicts the Sirius dolphin connection, would I become an accepted member of the shroomery tribe?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
Re: the myans, where did they go? [Re: Swami]
    #468111 - 11/24/01 03:45 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

guys Swami is right, you have to accept othwer opinions and he is right there is a reason to ask how you come up with that stuff.. sounds nice and stuff, but I think you are too fast in believing things..
whatever, I hope I can believe in anything one day..I don't even believe a god when he talks to me ;) ;)...

Shroomism, you allways act like if you knew anything and presend your theorys as fact..but I must admit thamn I'm facinated by it..but not more..and it is fun to read..I allways read you posts :)

ohh well, I hope I live untill 2013 to see if your right.....

and I'm with gnmr23..I'm alos facinated of the things that eople believe..
yestersday I had a disussium with some ejhova guys..was funny..

have a nice day..
and continue to post shroomism..I really like it..maybe it gets usefull 2013..if not it was very cool fiction..

Prelli

--------------------
i'm back

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order