Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
morning glory and lsd... woo wee!
    #4665899 - 09/15/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

got some tabs, morning glory seeds, amanitas, and an interesting night planned out. i want to disect my mind a bit, travel it's nooks and crannies, uncover my fears, and come face to face with things that i refuse to accept.

anywho, i'm wondering if i should take the morning glory seeds or acid first. i'll wait to smoke the amanitas, i don't even know if i'll be doing that, just because it seems like morning glory and lsd will be enough.

(btw, last time i asked for advice about morning glory seeds, some people told me to skip them. i love morning glory seeds. they put me in a very good place, i find them gentle on my mind, yet very active and efficient. so if you want to tell me morning glory seeds suck, or that i'm wasting lsd by taking mixing the two, go for it, but uh... it won't change my mind  :grin:)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: morning glory and lsd... woo wee! [Re: entiformatie]
    #4665909 - 09/15/05 03:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well im not saying MG sucks infact i enjoy the experience a lot aswell.. but maybe the both together might be too much

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: morning glory and lsd... woo wee! [Re: leafing]
    #4666186 - 09/15/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it sounds like your experienced with mgs so im sure you'll be fine as far not getting sick for the whole time. personally it'le be too much for me but you sound like you'll like it. let us know how it goes.
have you taken amanitas before? i had to eat alot of those to get off. ended up getting pretty delerious.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: morning glory and lsd... woo wee! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4666798 - 09/15/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had a horrible time on mg seeds. I was so optimistic before I took them too :frown:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Re: morning glory and lsd... woo wee! [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4669721 - 09/16/05 12:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

mmm, well, i tried parachuting the morning glory seeds and ah... they didn't cooperate. the thing was the size of my fist, i nearly choked to death on it before coughing it up.

i just took the acid, and smoked some amanitas... it was one of the best trips of my life, but mostly because i understood that i need to trip alone from now on. i love people, but they distract the hell out of me from what i'm trying to get out of the trip.

all in all a very good experience. i rediscovered faith in myself, and i think i understand myself in comparison to the world around me much better.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4671079 - 09/16/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt know smoking amanitas did anything. i even tried but nothing happened.

i prefer to grind seeds and add them to cranberry juice. then, after being in the frige for at least a day, i filter out the seeds and drink the fluid. easier and lessons the sickness considerably.

Edited by Shnezbit (09/16/05 06:56 PM)

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #4673949 - 09/17/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

heh, that sounds like an awesome idea. next time i'ma do that. is the resulting fluid nasty tasting?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4673985 - 09/17/05 12:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well i dont actually drink the resulting fluid 'whole' like that('cause yea thats just nasty). what i do is pour a little in a glass and then pour alot of straight cranberry juice. i dilute the mixture this way to a point where you cant really taste it, or not much if at all. i pour a few glasses like that to finish the mixture.

Edited by Shnezbit (09/17/05 12:27 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: morning glory and lsd... woo wee! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4674359 - 09/17/05 02:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Morning glory and shrooms is is a holy experience
Morning glories and acid would be much like acid with a visionary/sedative quality. A more of an earthy feel in general.
Amanitas I personally think would just get in the way of the functions of the other drugs(lsd/lsa). To me, I hate that kind of a clusterfuck. I would suggest subtracting the amanita, unless you know what the lsd/lsa mix does by its self.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #4677103 - 09/18/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

mmm, with that suggestion, i'll be giving the morning glory and psilocybe mushroom mix a go next trip. (waiting is a killer, heh).

now that you mention it though, that does sound very powerful.

smoking amanitas isn't really a clusterfuck for me (although drinking the tea will do that for me). i find smoking them just produces a sort of euphoria. but i think i might skip it when i go for the morning glory/psilocybe.

thanks for the suggestions guys, truly appreciating them :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract