Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
time dialation revisited
    #4676922 - 09/18/05 09:08 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

This is the start of a clean thread for people who want to hear more about time diatlation. So please stemmer, if you could start the thread with some good info i would love to read it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
Re: time dialation revisited [Re: carl]
    #4677055 - 09/18/05 10:49 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

well, well. It seems our friend stemmer has been banned. So this thread will subsequently die unless anyone else has any interesting information to contribute. Thanks

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: time dialation revisited [Re: carl]
    #4677079 - 09/18/05 11:08 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I like to talk about the present and about the mind, which in the present fills with sensation and reccollections in coherent waves, rising and passing away in neat little wakes of "self-energy" or sentiment.

each moment has these waves arising, and the more stoned you are the more slowly they pass away. you could say the wakes of self-energy become elongated or stretched.

in a sense (and sense is all there is here self-sense, self-energy) time stretches out into other dimensions which are these wakes enduring sensibly past their normal due date.

one could remain central and feel "floaty" bobbing in the most recent wakes of sense and sensibility, or one may latch onto one or another of the wakes, engaged with that "passing" timeframe and building upon it while the core continues in natural flux-space where sensory data continues ... the feed for consensual reality.

if you do latch onto a passing wake, while hooping along back to "now" at which you might have been glimpsing whilst latched into some past, then very likely you will call it deja-vu.

all normal -
people often experience halos, auras tracers, trails etc. with are all examples of the basic effect of coexisting long fading sensations.
(memories are sensations too)

so yes time stands still or goes backwards (I have watched the hands reverse) while you surf the rippling membrane of mind - the wake of the now spreads - the stretched (entheogenized) reality really contains many now's and you can frolic in those extended waves, or sit in the shrine of many moments spawning. it is all good - staying in the little boat or tripping like a "man overboard" in the wider wake.

is this the time dialation issue?
would stemmer say a different thing?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience