Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehotglassboy
Stranger
indoor acacia cultivation
    #4675369 - 09/17/05 10:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I have recent gotten into growing acacias. Just started my first seeds about 2 months ago A. madiini. A few of them are 2 or so inches tall and are all putting out the leave looking blades now. I just put them in a cactus soil mix with extra green sandlots for drainage. This mix seems to work ok any help on this would be great. I have also only fertilized them once because I don't really know what to use, but I just used a organic 3-3-3 mix seem to do no harm but is this what this species want's? Since my A. maddini seemed to do weel I ordered a. obtusifolia adn a. longifolia for the diffrent beauty of each. They are germaniting right now and about half of the A.L have sproted in 2 or so weks the a. o were behind from the start. So the other day I was able to finaly find a plac that carred A simple and the endangered bufflow wattle so I had to order. These are supose to handle cold so maby when there older they can go outside where I live. I know most acacias wont live outside here. So since the last seeds are so rare i was woundering if anybody had good info for growing any or all of these acais indors. Thing such as soil, fertilizer, light cycle, color of bulb, daily misting and watering type scedual Though I have herd to let them dry out inbetween watering that is what I am doing also they are now growing under a 400mh light for 16 hours a day. Any help would be gratley aprecated.
Also growing mimosa hostillis any help with this would be nice to. thnaks in advance.

G

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden