Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLipaYai5
Fuzzy

Loc: Mamunia... whoaaooo.
Morning Glory, seed mix
    #4675133 - 09/17/05 07:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hi there, I have Morning Glory seeds that have been growing all summer long here.... Basically if anyone has anything for trade, PM me! I'd be more up for HBWR seeds or for cactus seed, of course if you have anything interesting in return for trade, just let me know, I may be all about it!

I will mention this about the seeds, their story, if you will.

These Morning Glories have been growing without help from me, other than sowing them last year in the late spring... I tossed a bunch of seeds around a field which surrounds my house in rural Eastern Illinois. They all grew up the stalks of corn that grew this year. I had no idea that they were there until I was walking around the perimeter of the field, and noticed the Heavenly Blue flowers which were in full bloom at this time, and WHAT A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!

So, here I'll mention that the species of the seeds you'd be recieving from me are various, there ARE some Heavenly Blue MG's, as well as the Pearly Gates, but i have to mention that there are some Crimson Ramblers as well in there, which i've been trying to avoid harvesting, because they are beautiful flowers, but the seeds are not worth playing with because they don't contain the same kind of alkaloids as found in Heavenly Blue or Pearly Gates.

I can trade by number of seeds or by weight of seeds, but if you ask for a specific variety, the supply may vary, so be sure to not be guaranteed that Every seed is that specific variety.

Also, I am not a corperation, or regulated by anyone, so I do NOT treat these seeds! I do recommend washing them if you aren't going to plant them immediately, perhaps with some dish soap or mild detergent (SMALL AMOUNTS!) then rinsing with clean cool water to get all the junk out of the batch you may recieve. There is some plant material in the surplus i have have right now, and maybe even spider mites, as they do like corn around this time of year, and as i'm harvesting the seeds from their pods, i've noticed tiny white spidermites, small beatles and other various bugs inside my collection bowls. I'll do my best to keep it clean!

-LY5

(ps- if this is not a forum for trading seeds, I apologize, ahead of time, it seemed like the place to advertise this!)

--------------------
www.livephish.com
[url = www.absinthesupply.com]
[url = www.sugarmegs.org]
url = www.ebaumsworld.com
= www.rpwebworks.com

"Never fail to stand up for what you believe in, there will always be  someone else who believes in something else."-Me :smirk:
To contact me via MSN messenger, guess my f^$ing contact name... you phsychic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Loc: Pacific Northwest USA
Re: Morning Glory, seed mix [Re: LipaYai5]
    #4675360 - 09/17/05 08:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If anyone has never been fortunate enough to see heavenly blue outside of a internet or book picture ... You have a suprize instore ... the color is almost unreal :smile: Hopefully you dont mind me droping this line here Lipa  :smile: if someone is in for a winter experiment, you can get Ipomeoa Tricolor ' Heavenly Blue ' from planted seed, to dozens of blooms opening , in less than a month , by giving them light similar to that which is natural just before summer solstice , 3' vines with a good 3/4 of the plant mass as blooms is a nice winter treat to behold :P - Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineLipaYai5
Fuzzy

Loc: Mamunia... whoaaooo.
Re: Morning Glory, seed mix [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4675810 - 09/17/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That's all good, it's an idea that i may partake in, because i'd never thought of that... The flowers of the Heavenly Blue vine are extremely wonderful to behold any time of the year!

-= LY5 =-

--------------------
www.livephish.com
[url = www.absinthesupply.com]
[url = www.sugarmegs.org]
url = www.ebaumsworld.com
= www.rpwebworks.com

"Never fail to stand up for what you believe in, there will always be  someone else who believes in something else."-Me :smirk:
To contact me via MSN messenger, guess my f^$ing contact name... you phsychic.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds