Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
New danger on the dancefloor
    #4670161 - 09/16/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

http://icteesside.icnetwork.co.uk/0100ne...-name_page.html

New danger on the dancefloor

Sep 16 2005

Mike Underwood, Evening Gazette

Foxy Methoxy: the facts
Foxy methoxy: 5-MeO-DiPT is a hallucinogenic which comes in powder form although it can also be supplied as a liquid and pressed tablets.
It is mostly taken orally but can also be snorted or crushed and smoked.
A standard dose of Foxy is minute - between 5-20mg - and costs between ?10 to ?20. It is available from suppliers in Japan, Hong Kong, China and some eastern European countries.
Some users experience extreme euphoria while others suffer nausea, diarrhoea and insomnia.

2C-I: is a synthetic drug which comes in powder and tablet form and is usually taken orally. A standard dose is between 10-25mg and can cost up to ?20 per dose. It is also supplied from the Far East and eastern Europe.
It is similar to Foxy Methoxy in that it produces hallucinogenic and euphoric effects which last up to eight hours.

Clubbers on Teesside could be dicing with death by experimenting with new mind-bending 'designer' drugs, detectives revealed today.

Cops say Foxy Methoxy has killed users in the Far East and are warning young revellers in the Cleveland area to steer clear of the drug.

Officers have information from street sources that the substance, a potent mix of LSD and Ecstasy, is already popular among Teesside revellers and is set to make Ecstasy obsolete.

The full threat has emerged since Langbaurgh police drugs unit made the first recovery in the North-east after seizing two grams of Foxy Methoxy and a similar substance called 2C-I in a raid at a home in Redcar.

A single 5mg dose of Foxy costs ?10 and gives the user a four-hour "buzz" of hallucinations and increased sex drive - but it also increases aggression and causes vomiting and diarrhoea.

Detective Constable Tim Murphy, of Langbaurgh drugs unit, said: "It is a considerable worry because it is as new to the people taking it as it is to us.

"There's been evidence that it can cause extreme aggression and it may have an adverse effect on people who suffer mental illness. There is also evidence that it has killed in the Far East."

It is believed the drugs are being shipped into Britain by dealers who buy it on the Internet.

Det Con Murphy warned parents to look out for evidence of the drugs being used.

A single dose of the drug is about the size of a sugar granule and is usually swallowed wrapped in a cigarette paper to mask the bitter taste.

Mr Murphy said: "If parents notice any bits of what appear to be scrap paper, it might be this drug wrapped and ready to use.

"If you do find it, contact your local drug unit who can at least talk to parents and their children about it."

Foxy Methoxy, also known as 5MeO DiPT and fake E, has been found as a powder but can also come in capsule or tablet form.

Mr Murphy added: "The full medical effects of these drugs are as yet unknown. We would warn people not to use it because there is nothing to tell us what the effects are so we have no idea what might happen to people."

Although doctors at the James Cook University Hospital say they have not yet come across the drug, the Tees and North East Yorkshire NHS Trust has been warned about the drug.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: New danger on the dancefloor [Re: motaman]
    #4670579 - 09/16/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Officers have information from street sources that the substance, a potent mix of LSD and Ecstasy, is already popular among Teesside revellers and is set to make Ecstasy obsolete.

What the hell is this bullshit?

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: New danger on the dancefloor [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4671773 - 09/16/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Murphy said: "If parents notice any bits of what appear to be scrap paper, it might be this drug wrapped and ready to use.

"If you do find it, contact your local drug unit who can at least talk to parents and their children about it."

scrap paper? most of the time its crushed up in clear pills, or if it is a pressed pill, most put it in foil... If you do find it, enjoy it, cause calling the cops will only get you jail time, screw talking.

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: New danger on the dancefloor [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4674505 - 09/17/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I once overdosed on 3/4ths of a size 000 cap of it. I died a billion deaths that night, woke up in the ER with a tube in my dick, a tube in my nose, a tube in my arm and bare naked with charcoal drooling out of my mouth. Don't OD on foxy. I'd suppose that was about a 70-150mg dose.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules