Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlueSnow
Stranger
Help with hunting mushrooms...
    #4674097 - 09/17/05 03:02 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I live in Tennessee and have read what types of mushrooms I can find around here. But I'm still not sure WHEN the best time to look for them is and still a bit unsure about where I should look. Do I have to wait until it's been raining for several days? Or is one good all day/night, steady rain good enough to find some the next day or so? Also, there is a pretty big creek close to me with thick brush and trees, could I find some there? Are some mushrooms more prevelant under pine trees? Just some questions I have before I really venture out. Thanks.

P.S. To you lame ass modders, I didn't break any fucking rules in my post. Why can't you guys just be nice and help instead of READ THE RULES, fuckin rude bitches

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: Help with hunting mushrooms... [Re: BlueSnow]
    #4674122 - 09/17/05 03:09 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Um...if there's any advice I can give you it's DON'T dis the mods,As far as you're question goes I would wait about 2-3 day's of raining before looking for them.After 3 day's they'll be everywhere don't worry you'll find them as long as you know where to look and what they look like

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

InvisibleGoKart
Dr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #4674170 - 09/17/05 03:29 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BlueSnow said:
P.S. To you lame ass modders, I didn't break any fucking rules in my post. Why can't you guys just be nice and help instead of READ THE RULES, fuckin rude bitches

Dude, don't talk like that to the MODs like that, they help people in there own time and don't get the thanks they deserve and shouldn't be spoken to like you did.

If they said read the rules, that means you did break a rule. Do you know how many people come on this forum and say: "R dees shrooms? They're brown!" or something stupid like that? Alot and they have to put up with it, so be nice next time and you will find an endless stream of people wanting to help, making sure you don't ingest any poisoness mushrooms.

RELAX.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/pteropilot

OfflineBlueSnow
Stranger
Re: Help with hunting mushrooms... [Re: GoKart]
    #4674195 - 09/17/05 03:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I read the rules, I didn't break any and I've seen many other posts where others haven't either and they are just rude about it. They could at least tell WHAT rule i broke instead of just saying read the rules. I have respect for the modders, I just can't stand when someone says something and doesn't point out what I did wrong. So anyway I still haven't gotten much help with my questions.

OfflineBlueSnow
Stranger
    #4674200 - 09/17/05 03:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Also, the reason I was pissed in the post is my other posts were closed bc of that same post that was copy and pasted and i was never told what I did wrong and I still can't find anything wrong with what I posted. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

#4674307 - 09/17/05 04:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You mean they closed this post?Well then if they closed it something is wrong with it and you shouldn't post it again

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Edited by Mr_Psilocin (09/17/05 04:21 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification