Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals..
    #4673665 - 09/17/05 10:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I talked to this guy yesterday at a party who did a whole bunch of lsd throughout his life (he was 24). He actually gave me extremely good advice on how to cope with a trip and keep it good. Either way, i asked him how the visuals were, and he said there pretty much arent any, its all out of the corner of your eye.
I thought maybe it was because he never took a whole bunch, but he said hes taken 6 hits (and probably more, i didnt ask).

Is this true? I was really looking foward to visuals when i do lucy  :crazy:

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: Limelight]
    #4673672 - 09/17/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That's the kind of thing that varies person by person. Person A may take 10 hits and get mild visuals, whereas person B may take 1 hit and see things melting in front of him.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4673674 - 09/17/05 10:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Visuals have nothing to do with the drug, IMO. It's the person.

Some people are just more prone to visuals than others, and some get visuals at different doses than other people. I have a friend who can take 4 hits of acid and not be very visual, but I get EXTREMELY visual no matter what psychedelic I take, at low doses.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4673676 - 09/17/05 10:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That said...LSD has given me the greatest visuals of any drug.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4673681 - 09/17/05 10:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting. I hope I am one of the visuals poeple

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Male

#4673686 - 09/17/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Remember though, you don't *need* to "see" things to feel the trip...so don't let yourself get caught up in it. I once spent a good part of a trip wondering where my visuals were (I had taken acid 2 days in a row - day 2 was less visual probably due to tolerance), and I ended up missing out on a good deal of the trip cause I was so concerned with visuals.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4673689 - 09/17/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Generalizations are never right. Besides, we all know the best place to get information is at a party from some dude who said he did alot of that "shit" back in his day. C'mon...

6 hits? Wow, he really maxed out! :rolleyes:

All I can say, is that guy was probably not getting very good acid. It is not just all out of the corner of your eye. Try it for yourself and see, you will be able to when you are meant to. :sun:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4673732 - 09/17/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I get crazy visuals on acid, if it's good.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Male

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: gdman]
    #4673734 - 09/17/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:

Truly some of the wildest things ever make themselves known to you on acid. I can stare at one thing for an hour and be completely content. One time my friend Larry and I became obsessed with a chair. We spent half an hour, 45 minutes, whatever time meant nothing, just putting it in different positions and watching it.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4673743 - 09/17/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

we were playing with glowsticks for hours on labor day weekend :lol:.

most fun I've had in a long time.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Male

#4673746 - 09/17/05 11:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

On the spring equinox the most awesome visual I ahd was when we were on the roof during sunrise just watching the endless cityscape and as birds landed on rooftops, they would just became statues attached to the buildings.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: mecreateme]
    #4673801 - 09/17/05 11:25 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Generalizations are never right. Besides, we all know the best place to get information is at a party from some dude who said he did alot of that "shit" back in his day. C'mon...

6 hits? Wow, he really maxed out! :rolleyes:

All I can say, is that guy was probably not getting very good acid. It is not just all out of the corner of your eye. Try it for yourself and see, you will be able to when you are meant to. :sun:

I knew a response like this would come up. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this guy really did do tons, i just got those vibes. just hte way he talked about it (he wasnt bragging at all) and the way he tried to help me made me think he was really into it.
He just told me a story about his friend who took six hits and blah blah blah. i aksed him if he ever did six and he was like "oh psh... of course!"
So, thats why i said he did six but im not sure if he did more, alhtough im positive he did.

Mainly the advice he gave me was awesome. it was good hearing it from someone in person.

--------------------

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4673805 - 09/17/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It wasnt one of those douchebag type people whoa re like "DUDE I LOVE ACID AND I HAD 6 HITS ONE TIME FUCK YAH BRO IM BETER THAN YOU!"

--------------------

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
    #4673833 - 09/17/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hah no visuals on acid...that's a funny one. Yeah most visual drug I've ever experienced by far. Much more realistic and concrete visualizations than mushrooms, IME. Those of you who have eaten both probably know what I mean, or maybe that's just for me personally, dunno.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4673843 - 09/17/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting. Maybe that guy just doesnt get visuals then. I highly doubt he was lying.. he did give me advice which many other people gave me.

he said your head just takes any idea, good or bad, and runs with it.. it just takes off in a direction and you are there for the ride. he siad dont judge it or contemplate it, just be there on the ride and go witih whatever thought is there.

--------------------

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #4673983 - 09/17/05 12:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, with myself I only need one or two hits of mediocre acid to get to a comfortable level, while a close friend of mine needs at least 6 hits of the same shit to get to the same point as me ( as far as we can tell). It is like this with mushrooms and coke as well, but when it comes to E he only ever ate 1/2 a pill where as I would take 2.

Everybody's body is different, and handles chemicals in it's own way. When you try acid for the first time start with one hit. You can always take more a week down the road if the first time did nothing.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #4674112 - 09/17/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Truly some of the wildest things ever make themselves known to you on acid. I can stare at one thing for an hour and be completely content. One time my friend Larry and I became obsessed with a chair. We spent half an hour, 45 minutes, whatever time meant nothing, just putting it in different positions and watching it.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4674155 - 09/17/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

What I was getting at is you shouldn't just believe everything you hear from anyone at a party. People are at a party to talk themselves up, usually. Also doesn't sound like the most sound thing to be spreading either.

Don't know how to convey the amount of information that is absolutely completely false that is exchanged at parties. Only time will be able to teach you.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OnlineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: mecreateme]
    #4674177 - 09/17/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

LSD gives me awesome trails. They're so vibrant and long. That's the only real visual I get. Sometimes the room looks like it twisting in my peripheral vision but it's mostly just an intense body high.

Mushrooms are way more visual to me. Trails are a lot shorter but if I get a really heavy trip I have seen things that weren't there.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: Newbie]
    #4674337 - 09/17/05 02:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

To many people, Lsd visuals become more and more clear the more you take it. For some, the visuals are quite fat to begin with, and only get better.
The visuals are less visionary than shrooms, but can be very intense, vivid and geometric.
Most acid is shitty acid anyways. The people who think the visuals are not interesting are getting shitty acid and usually wouldnt have ever experienced real acid(lsd-25), either that or they are way too used to high doses of more visual drugs like shrooms or dmt. I think the geometries and audio hallucinations on acid are some of the best and have the least noise, thats because ive only had good trips on windowpane or gel-tabs, and far too many high doses of acid that cant even compare in quality(not quantity).
There is NOTHING like a low to high dose of good acid. It is an entirely different drug than shrooms. People who really respect acid are more amazed at the easy road to self analyzation, and easily attainable/more hard to imagine things.
There is also nothing like being with a best friend on a high dose of good acid. The inspired capacity to speak is a thing to experience before on dies, this is not nearly as interesting with low-quality acid, which might as well be considered a totally different drug

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4675488 - 09/17/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sublime40oz said:
Hah no visuals on acid...that's a funny one. Yeah most visual drug I've ever experienced by far. Much more realistic and concrete visualizations than mushrooms, IME. Those of you who have eaten both probably know what I mean, or maybe that's just for me personally, dunno.

I think I know exactly what you mean. Most of the time on an 1/8 of shrooms I just get waves of colors that seem to wash over everyday life.

On acid I see mandalas and lines of sharp, bright, vibrant colors that seem to wrap around everything like complex strings of neon Vegas lights.

Now after taking syrian rue and then eating a huge dose of mushrooms, I see things that are still to this day hard to even describe. It was like a cosmic crossroads made up of sharp bright lines of colors being traversed by beings rinding on all sorts of crazy brightly lit up space buggies with tiny glowing insect-like lights scooting all around everything. That description really doesn't do it justice, but that's the best that I can do.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinehybridphil
Student

Loc: Milky Way....they'll neve...
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: Ekstaza]
    #5657469 - 05/21/06 06:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

One time about 4 hours into a 2 hit trip of paper, I was just focusing on different things that the sunlight was hitting. I was sitting on my trampoline and I focused from a tree far away to a bug right in front of me, but I felt like I overfocused and I could see particles of oxygen, nitrogen, and other things floating around in front of my eyes going with the wind. I did this for like half an hour (or something like that) and the whole time the bug was out of focus and the tree was like twice as much out of focus. Even when I looked at them, my eyes were still focused mere millimeters in front of my eyes on those particles. When my eyes finally unfocused...I couldn't see for a couple days. But boy was it sweet. I find LSD gives crazy visuals. Before I did drugs, I thought that visuals were seeing things that aren't there but I can see that happening on a psychedelic and I'd love to experience that once or multiple times. I definitely enjoy the psychedelic effects on vision.

--------------------
Psilocybin anonymous

Offlinethelorax121
Stranger

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: hybridphil]
    #5657501 - 05/21/06 06:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Read Huxley's "Doors of Perception". He talks about pyschedelics affect different people. While visually oreiented people may experience vivid visuals, a person on the same dose, tripping just as hard may experience none, but have auditory hallucination, thought trains ect. that are equally intense.

--------------------
Greens for all, and to all a good greens!

Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: thelorax121]
    #5657761 - 05/21/06 07:45 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

LSD does not have strong visuals compared to visionary drugs like DMT. It really depends on your original point of reference (as well as other things).

"I've never found that acid was great at creating images out of nothing, it always seem to modify what you say. DMT, on the other hand, I found often could create the most fantastic shit completely on its own, you had no idea where it came from. It would be like nothing in your past experience" -- Owsley

--------------------
sometimes you can get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #5657847 - 05/21/06 08:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

larger doses of LSD are VERY visual and sublime...

--------------------

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #5657908 - 05/21/06 08:22 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The visuals are often different, its very dynamic. Although I can say I've gotten to the point where everything melted into a fractalized world where things were barely discernable. I fought to stay conscious and grounded, but I sorta wish I just let it consume me to see where I would've went. Everything started spinning in small circles faster and faster and it sort of alarmed me. But CEVs are absolutely incredible.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #5657946 - 05/21/06 08:29 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

thats hilarious....i couldnt get visuals from cid the first couple times i did it, but holy shit, acid has given me some of the best visuals ever (excluding DMT, which acid cant touch)

of course for me, the visual effect is usually a background effect compared to most of LSDs more interesting features....but they have usually still been completely mindblowing and awesome!

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: Help on the Way]
    #5657986 - 05/21/06 08:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

For me, visuals from high doses of lsd have a sinister look to them.
Like they are going to suck you in and mangle your body because they are so sharp. Like jaguars teeth. For me, with lsd there are much sharper corners within the visuals hense the sinister and "sharp" look to them.

Shrooms make me see visuals that are more based on organic shapes, (very circulare). I Never actually see the golden spriral or clear cut vortex in the dark on LSD like I do with mushrooms. Ayahuasca and dmt create that same vortex, go figure.

I could go on and on defining the two types of visuals, probably because I see obvious visual changes from 1/4 of a hit, nothing very interesting, but very obvious. Same goes for .2 grams of mushrooms.

I cant help but to want to disect the brain of somebody that cant see ANY visuals when they take 1 gram of decent shrooms. It does make me wonder what kind of person Im talking to. Not that I would automatically judge them in a negative way.

Edited by stemmer (05/21/06 08:42 PM)

OfflineJJ01769
Out looking formyself
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost in my mind...
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: stemmer]
    #5658339 - 05/21/06 10:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

So far I have yet to have a visual trip on any drug. Ive had some thought trains before but only on a high dose of mushrooms and once on 4 hits of LSD. I guess Im not really a visual person.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: JJ01769]
    #5658409 - 05/21/06 10:20 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What do you consider to be visuals?

SOme people are not very able to see them in the first place and some of those people dont even know what visuals are.

I dont even know what to say when you speak of "thought trains" on a high dose of mushrooms. I think you broke the mold.

OfflineChill808
modern dayrenaissance man
Male
Loc: West , USA
    #5658444 - 05/21/06 10:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

LSD opened the doors of perception, shrooms opened my eyes to the unkown. On LSD trips I gathered more insight into every thing, on mushrooms I saw the world in a totally different way. Visuals were more likely on mushrooms, it was more colors and distortion on LSD for me

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

#5658456 - 05/21/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i wonder if there is anyway of telling if someone is prone to visuals or not based on their personality while sober. Maybe the people who have detailed dreams everynight are more prone to visuals than the people who hardley have any dreams, or their dreams are all in black and white.... or maybe its the other way around...

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: Chill808]
    #5658893 - 05/22/06 12:31 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hjhvj

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (02/02/07 02:45 AM)

OfflineHeadTripVertigo
at least I'm housebroken
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5658989 - 05/22/06 01:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said: ive only had good trips on windowpane or gel-tabs, and far too many high doses of acid that cant even compare in quality(not quantity).

someone explain to me what windowpane is? I've always heard about it, just never exactly heard what it is.

--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #5659001 - 05/22/06 01:27 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

They can indeed be more or less potent but the quality is often a reflection of those who made the lsd and consider good lsd an art form. Thats why its so damn good so very often.
Its a gel that melts in your mouth. They are the size and thickness of on hit (per tab).

I dont know if I ever said that actual quote. I have had great trips on plenty of blotter types.
If I did say that I must have stepped well outside my actual opinion on the matter. Maybe I was drunk? I dont know.
I have never had a not so good trip on lsd even if it was total garbage acid.
Still, ya, gels are the best. Made by lsd artists.
I have had gel-tabs that had to have been above 200 mics, and thats fucking crazy these days. Almost irresponsible for a person to put so much in one tab. It was the best I will ever come across I am sure. I only know this, or have this opinion because I have tripped on lsd about 70 or 80 times. Most of which were different types, prints, forms. Gels were almost always the best.
When we found the gel-tabs that could be cut in two and still provide an interesting and for some, quite heavy trip, we bought in bulk.
This was in 1999. It was the best of the best. Came from europe and inoculated into gels in the US.

Edited by stemmer (05/22/06 01:33 AM)

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#5659016 - 05/22/06 01:37 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

stemmer gel tabs dont exist and 200ug's is a fictional number made up by people who want you to think its good acid.

all acid is the same dose... it depends on who you get it off that makes it better.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: indica]
    #5659018 - 05/22/06 01:38 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

nobody knows how to make acid any more and its been that way since '69

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#5659021 - 05/22/06 01:42 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

also, by the way you talk you sound like the only person who has ever taken acid.

man pull your thumb out

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5659029 - 05/22/06 01:49 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry you are more than full of shit, you also cant seem to find the edit button. Gel tabs can hold quite a bit more than 200 mics. One millionth of a gram. So hold your tongue.

By the way my snotty friend, it seems you have misinterpreted everything I have said thus far. So whats your problem?

And no, blotter tabs are usually 100 tops. Gel tabs are usually the same but made by people who work with the purest of the pure.
I dont think you know how small 1 millionth of a gram is.

"nobody knows how to make acid any more and its been that way since '69"<------------that was pretty funny dude......

You sir, dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Atleast you are quite funny...... Lavendar and white fluff are seldom actually created to be the original. People do still make acid. People still make 98% pure acid.

I mean really....spare me the bull crap....
Im just saying a name means almost nothing. If you bought lavender, its not lavender. Why would someone set out to create lavender when they could make white fuff. Im just kidding.
I just think you have your whole head up your ass, so dont worry about my thumb.

Edited by stemmer (05/22/06 02:11 AM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5659051 - 05/22/06 02:18 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hehe..........really man?
and to HeadTripVertigo: That quote may have been what you thought I was saying but that sure as hell is not what I actually said.
The answer to you question is there though.
Unless you understand what someone was saying, try not to quote them without actually using their words, because thats not what I said.

Im going to bed. This is too much for me.

Edited by stemmer (05/22/06 02:50 AM)

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#5659096 - 05/22/06 02:56 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

look im not saying people go out to create anything... its just the finished product so they just say "yeah this is lavendar or whatever because i couldnt be arsed washing it, cutting corners or whatever to make money its still acid"

i know perfectly well that people still make acid i was just being an asshole giving some lame attempt to try and make it sound how you come across.

fuck man it seems that all you do is just try and prove everyone wrong all the time...

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5659135 - 05/22/06 03:27 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What ever you were saying was a mystery to me.

Why would I try to prove people wrong who are right? That would be a hell of a task..............

It was a lame attempt on your part, your right about that.

"yeah this is lavendar or whatever because i couldnt be arsed washing it, cutting corners or whatever to make money its still acid"

That means you still dont know, and shouldnt care if its lavendar or not. Thats all I was saying for the most part.
The name doesnt mean a damn thing. If you are on dead tour back in the day(lets say the 80's) your chances of it meaning anything concrete is still slim. Its likely acid.

I dont try to prove people wrong for ne reason. This conversation has hit its peak. You were just trying to be an asshole after I made a simple comment about gel tabs. Its all good....I couldnt care less.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#5659148 - 05/22/06 03:37 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

you are such a tool sometimes

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5659161 - 05/22/06 03:45 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry, just commenting about you and gel tabs.

So what was your motive and why?

My point was that you CANT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING unless you ask about it beyond the name. The name should give you no confidence at all. You seem to have twisted the conversation a bit.
SOmeone asked me about gel tabs. Maybe I shouldnt have given my take on them.
Thanks for the runaround. Wait,..... who is the tool?
Who called someone a tool? Who twisted some words? Who got all pissy because a guy was talking about a simple fact?

You lavender isnt lavender, its LSD-25 in some form of purity and potency per tab. That was my point. If you cant be poignant I cant talk to you and wouldnt have much more interest in talking.

The NAME MEANS NOTHING again, (and again and again).
Its pretty simple..........

Edited by stemmer (05/22/06 03:47 AM)

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#5659184 - 05/22/06 04:29 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

this is completely pointless we are both arguing different facts this is just retarded.

fuck i hate stubborness

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
    #5659632 - 05/22/06 10:28 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
this is completely pointless we are both arguing different facts this is just retarded.

fuck i hate stubborness

No reason to hate yourself.

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: Edgekrusher]
    #5659639 - 05/22/06 10:36 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I believe over time it degrades and the visuals become less prevelant. Though I have eaten blotter many times, there was one time I am sure it was acid-25. This time I had more visuals than any other experience of my life. The energy was fantastic, as I looked up at the sky the flying object actually sucked me up towards it, clear as day I felt as if I was being beemed up to an alien craft. Wicked.

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #5659704 - 05/22/06 11:05 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said: We spent half an hour, 45 minutes, whatever time meant nothing, just putting it in different positions and watching it.

ROFL, totally picturing that...

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5659792 - 05/22/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

No visuals? I have a hard time believing that...last time I took it, The side of my house was a shade of electric swirling pink and yellow for like 15 minutes.

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #5660863 - 05/22/06 04:17 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:

See, thats the thing...

Off the cleanest liquid ive ever done, in a high dose (20+) reality dissolved and new systems of life materialized infront of my eyes.

Now, dirty paper i got awhile ago, was overwhelming visual but not in a good way, it was very forceful and encrouching upon your body and mind...

But now im saving a little bit of liquid i got after the paper, its not very visual... there's light rolling persian carpet patterns over everything and depth patterns crawl such as the bark on a tree - However, despite the lack of total mindblowing visuals, there is extreme insight and a sense of connectness, etc.

Like they said, the visuals dont make the trip.. purity, and cleanliness have more to do with the visual aspect of the trip than dose, i think.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: PDU]
    #5660889 - 05/22/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

LSD has always been very visual for me. Even when my friends have taken the same dose of the same blotter and have said 'I didnt get many visuals' for me - they will be through the roof. I guess some heads are just wired differently - then again, I now consistantly get OEVs and CEVs every time I smoke weed (never crazy ones, but still visuals either way).

But visuals are just a small part of the overall LSD trip. There is also : disassoiation, thought patterns, bodily sensations, effects on sound/music/etc. Yeah, having a strong visual expierence can be fun and all, but its only one part of the trip.

Offlinebrock01
Stranger
    #8953895 - 09/19/08 08:59 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i would have to say with acid, i get amazing visuals, not sure its because how many i take, but I love it.and its not just visuals, i also have the most amazing feeling in my body. my fav psy

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: brock01]
    #8953911 - 09/19/08 09:04 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i've had my share of liquid, gels, and white fluffs, avg dose being 5 hits, and 15 being the most.

all I have to say is it (lsd) is nowhere near as visual as 7g panaeolus cyanescens or 50mg vaporized dmt.
simple tryptamines = wwwayyy more visual

never saw anything that wasn't there on acid, no matter how good it was, or how much I took; can't say the same about shrooms and dmt.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Edited by piracetam (09/19/08 09:24 AM)

OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: piracetam]
    #8954154 - 09/19/08 10:29 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Why did you bring back a 2 year, 3 month old thread?

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: So i heard lsd doesnt really give good visuals.. [Re: brock01]
    #8954255 - 09/19/08 10:57 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

brock01 said:
i would have to say with acid, i get amazing visuals, not sure its because how many i take, but I love it.and its not just visuals, i also have the most amazing feeling in my body. my fav psy

Becuz its his first post.:cool:

I am thinking it is like a tradition or something :smile:

Hey brock, before you respond to something you searched for...... look at the date on the last post.

And unless it is something interesting...... leave it in the grave.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies