Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
amanita
    #4672261 - 09/16/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

has anybody ever tried this:

http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductUID=1096&ProductCode=AME-1G

........if so... how much do you have to eat?

and for those who have eaten amanita muscaria, was it enlightening?  and would you eat them again?... and how many grams of  dried caps would be a GOOD dose?...

i have searched this but i want some current opinions :smirk:

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

Re: amanita [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #4672540 - 09/17/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i ordered from there. 14grams was enough to get me to ego loss and death/rebirth. the individual mushrooms' potency may vary which can affect dosage.

the journey that i underwent was very, very tough, scary at times and endless (almost) in mental duration (about 4-5 hours our time). it took a few days after the experience to re-adjust to 'normal life'. i was very grateful for existance and individuality after. no euphoria was felt, except before comeup.

i never tried it again since then. i would be willing to try it again on my own. i think it can be very useful for healing and learning under the right conditions. certainly not a 'fun' drug it seemed, and the expereince was vastly different from a psilocybin mushroom voyage in many ways.

also to note, many people (myself included) seem to get stomache cramps which can be uncomfortable.

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Re: amanita [Re: puwtrip]
    #4672752 - 09/17/05 01:49 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hmm.. so u mean 14 grams of the mushroom caps? (not the extract, right?).... 
i see the ego loss death/rebirth thing alot and i'm not sure i get it...  is this a nervious body feeling kinda like the feeling of intense anxiety?.. or is it a hallucination/waking dream sorta thing where you zone off and think and talk to yourself?...  did it make you feel like you took too much?...
and you recommend it be done when one has a couple days off, huh?... during those few days after your experience, how did it make you feel? (paranoid, anxious, braindead,)....
i'm sure its something i'll have to experience myself, i just dont know anybody to ask that has tried these... and i wanna know what to expect.. and they're kinda expensive so i wanna get enough the first time i acquire some.
soo,, if i order 1oz of the caps, that will be enough?
---oh yeah... thanx for the cool reply
:stoned:

--------------------

InvisibleAlienZulu
abducted

Loc: standing by
    #4673478 - 09/17/05 09:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Not for human consumption; sold as incense only. Amanita muscaria is listed as a poison by the FDA.

lol!

--------------------

InvisibleSynapticEther
Stranger
Re: amanita [Re: AlienZulu]
    #4673563 - 09/17/05 10:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've done them twice, the first time i used 10 grams dried caps and stems, and the second time i used 15x extract.

It seemed to work better with the caps and stems...I got a distinct feeling of psychic ability with them, i was able to locate things without seeing them, and it felt like i was able to understand my cat's way of thinking.  Cats don't think that deeply :smile:.

It lasted about a week both times, and it did stretch my emotions and distort them, it deepened them a lot and i would get stuck, lost in thought for about 45 minutes at a time, unable to move or stop daydreaming.  I also had a few very black moments where I was extremely depressed.  I had moments of elation too so it balanced out.

It was a learning experience for certain, i would recommend it.  It helped me to learn how my emotions affect my actions and my thoughts.

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Re: amanita [Re: SynapticEther]
    #4673997 - 09/17/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

a week?... dam thats a long time... so maybe i need a week off to try these out.
-thanx for the enlightenment!~

--------------------

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #4674030 - 09/17/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i got amanitas from them before. i ate .75 oz. i experienced death rebirth and time stoping. i was delerious talking to my computer, which was off, thinking it was recording me. i was saying random numbers for time travelers from the future to use in some scenario involving the end of the universe. i thought thousands of people were outside my apartment(but didnt actually llok to see) waiting for me to grasp the 'answer' to all things. it was not at all visual, just a delerious experience.

OfflineSoftRat
Stranger
Re: amanita [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4674479 - 09/17/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I would get A pantherina and not A muscaria

--------------------
Everything I say in these posts is a made up fiction.

OfflineSoftRat
Stranger
Re: amanita [Re: SoftRat]
    #4674480 - 09/17/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Muscaria and Pantherina do notlast a week. They last about 3 to 5 hours.

--------------------
Everything I say in these posts is a made up fiction.

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4674807 - 09/17/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ThumpaCap said:
hmm.. so u mean 14 grams of the mushroom caps? (not the extract, right?).... 
i see the ego loss death/rebirth thing alot and i'm not sure i get it...  is this a nervious body feeling kinda like the feeling of intense anxiety?.. or is it a hallucination/waking dream sorta thing where you zone off and think and talk to yourself?...  did it make you feel like you took too much?...
and you recommend it be done when one has a couple days off, huh?... during those few days after your experience, how did it make you feel? (paranoid, anxious, braindead,)....
i'm sure its something i'll have to experience myself, i just dont know anybody to ask that has tried these... and i wanna know what to expect.. and they're kinda expensive so i wanna get enough the first time i acquire some.
soo,, if i order 1oz of the caps, that will be enough?
---oh yeah... thanx for the cool reply
:stoned:

yes, 14grams of caps. death/rebirth really has no anxiety at that point, because any fighting is usless. for me it was calming as it was an end to a mad world. it can't be explained because it is a feeling rather than a visual. but to give an idea, i was run over by a bus a few hundred times, feeling it break every part of my body until i was a corpse on the road looking voer my dead body. i could feel, but it was not pain because it was done in slow motion and the pain was broken down. after that, blackness. i was a molecule in some solar system of square structures, floating and changing my location. then i came back and didn't know who i was for some 30 minutes.

i certainly suggest you do it alone in a safe enviroment but preferably with a sitter if you intend to dose high. keep in mind that time may slow down considerably, just go with it and find things to occupy yourself with. i suggest meditation. if you feel during the trip that you took too much, don't worry you will be back in a few hours and you will be OKAY.

the after feeling was more of a confusion.. integrating what you have expereinced back to a normal life situation. i would consider that time to be mostly depression.

InvisibleSynapticEther
Stranger
Re: amanita [Re: SoftRat]
    #4674850 - 09/17/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SoftRat said:
Muscaria and Pantherina do notlast a week. They last about 3 to 5 hours.

The high lasts about 5 hours. The effects last about a week. You can still work, drive, etc. but you will be much more empathic, much more emotional, much more spaced out, and disassociated for at least 5 days.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: amanita [Re: SynapticEther]
    #4676941 - 09/18/05 07:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i felt fine, back to complete normal the next day. i can't say i agree with synaptic ether.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract