Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Loc: Eastern Kentucky
LSA Adventure
    #4671893 - 09/16/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

LSA Adventure

I haven?t had too awful much experience with psychedelics apart from tons of DXM and 5-meo-amt that I did in the past.

10:00AM - Rubbed the outside coat off of 5 hbwr seeds and crushed them with a hammer. I then proceeded to put the crushed Hawaiian Baby WoodRose seeds into a very small amount of water.

11:00AM - Noticing that the seeds in the water had turned the water a blackish color, I decided it was an ok time to ingest.

11:15AM - Already starting to feel the body buzz, thought this was supposed to take so much longer to come up on.

12:00Noon - EXTREMELY sick now, feel as though my stomach wants to just burst open.

1:00PM - The nausea has passed and I am now laying on my bed feeling this orgasmic body buzz all throughout my body. This has to be somewhat of the feeling you get with ecstasy, otherwise I don?t know why people don?t just take hbwr seeds instead of ecstasy.

2:00PM - Mild visual patterning happening in my peripheral vision. Listening to some Infected Mushroom right now and every time I hear a bass hit I nearly ejaculate. (Yes, it?s true, I was THIS orgasmic.)

3:00PM - I try to stand up to go to the bathroom and notice that my left leg is hurting extremely bad. This must be vasoconstriction as I feel like the vein behind my knee is wanting to pop out. It hurts so bad, never had this feeling.

4:00PM to 9:00PM - I somehow managed to sleep during most of the peak but I must say one thing, it had to be one of the most weird trance like states I had ever been in. Still not sure if I truly was asleep as I still feel drained.

All in all this trip was decent but was mainly body sensations to the extreme. I will try these again just because of the body buzz as it was incredible though the next time I will have to double up on the dose. I would define my trip as sensual bliss as there is no other words I can describe it as. I suggest everyone give these seeds a go, it can?t hurt nothing.

--------------------
If at all possible, involve a cow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethegaruda
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSA Adventure [Re: MrKlown]
    #4671914 - 09/16/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

we bought some Madacasgar woodrose seeds. suppose to contain more LSA. they did. We each took three. peeled the shell, chopped and mashed up really well. then let it stand in lime juice for like 3 0mins stiring every 10 mins. Mixed that juice with a glass of OJ.

Took about 45 mins for the slight body buz to come on, but at the same time we began to get eincredibly sick from this. i mean sick like you wanna puke, fart, shyt, and sneeze all at the same time. The nasuea was soo terrible it kinda ruined the trip and made you actually forget you tripped.

after about 5 hours the nasuea began to go away, but we were inthe reality altering part of the trip. laying in bed, drifting in and outta conscienous. takling about the stupidest shyt. everything kinda felt fuzz and warm almost like a roll, but not as strong. tried to have sex but the nasuea sensation really wore us out too much to motivate past second base.

i wouldn't suggest doing these the wside effects are way worse then the trip just procure some mush instead =) much more clean high

OfflineZeus133
doctor

Re: LSA Adventure [Re: thegaruda]
    #4673488 - 09/17/05 09:29 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

im pretty sure that you are supposed to soak them in grain alcohol thats why you guys felt so sick.

--------------------
"when you lose small mind you free your life, when you free your life eternal prize" sytem of a down

"i want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live" queens of the stone age

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Re: LSA Adventure [Re: Zeus133]
    #4676085 - 09/17/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I would definately try mushies if they were available. Being as they aren't available, I guess hbwr is the way to go. I supposed I could go get some DMT but I really kind of enjoyed the trip for the most part.

--------------------

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #4676715 - 09/18/05 03:19 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I also tried HBWR for the first time the other day. 7 seeds, crushed in water and strained. The nausea wasn't too bad (i tried to throw up anyways) but i freaked out with the crampy feeling, and thought my limbs were gonna go blue from constricted blood vessels. So I stayed in my bed the whole time trippin.

Then my mum came in my room cause she had to use my computer and I started full on laughing at her for no reason. So my trip started off scary and bad but it got good, I felt great towards the end of it. Pretty damn strong things.

I had a thought regarding preparation for next time. I'm thinking of powdering the seeds then putting them in a glass of cold spring water in the fridge (stirring every 20 mins or so) for an hour or two. Then strain out the liquid with a damp coffee filter (and discard the mush, or reflush them again with water). When you have your final cup of greenish, brownish liquid I want to evaporate the liquid under a fan (or LOW heat) until most of the water has gone. The remaining substance should have a high percentage of LSA (assuming it hasn't degraded). You could probably then use it sublinguially or eat it in capsules.

Sorry about the long post but I'm very interested if this is a good idea or not. Thanks to anyone who read this far.

EDIT: One thing to note about my experience was my feet were VERY cold the whole time. Does anyone know of a way to counteract the constricted blood vessels?

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Edited by shrooma (09/18/05 03:20 AM)

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: LSA Adventure [Re: shrooma]
    #4678427 - 09/18/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shrooma said:
Does anyone know of a way to counteract the constricted blood vessels?

Cannabis relieves nausea AND is a vasodilator. Seems like the magic bullet for negative lsa side effects.

I've read that ginko biloba is also a vasodilator, so it couldn't hurt to take a bit of that before dosing either.

--------------------

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Re: LSA Adventure [Re: Noviseer]
    #4678724 - 09/18/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

My feet also get very cold, shrooma. I didn't really consider this a part of the vasoconstriction but now that you brough it up, I guess it is. Just heard recently that too much lsa can cause loss of limbs. Whether this is true or not I don't know but I have chosen to use it RARELY. Don't want to risk losing a leg or two hehe.

--------------------

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #4678971 - 09/18/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MrKlown said:
My feet also get very cold, shrooma. I didn't really consider this a part of the vasoconstriction but now that you brough it up, I guess it is. Just heard recently that too much lsa can cause loss of limbs. Whether this is true or not I don't know but I have chosen to use it RARELY. Don't want to risk losing a leg or two hehe.

Sorry for getting you all paranoid hehe. It may be a case of mind over matter. Although I also heard higher doses can cause limbs to get bluish (luckily there are barely any visuals with LSA otherwise everytime i checked my feet they probably would have looked blue).

Noviseer - Thanks I also read that gingko increases blood flow to the brain, would that include the rest of the body too? Unfortunately I have addictive tendencies and have quit smoking MJ. only once every few months from now on instead of every day. Anyone have any thought on my above preparation?

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: LSA Adventure [Re: shrooma]
    #4689283 - 09/21/05 06:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ginko Biloba will help with blood vessel constriction and coldness of limbs. Probably better than anything else.

--------------------

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4691446 - 09/21/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

pretty consistent with my trips. 0-1h = nausea, if you can survive the initial hour without puking your in the clear. 1-2h the nausea subsides, and the lsa shows its face :smile:

excellent choice of music too :thumbup: i recently got every IM cd out, and plan on listening to Classical Mushroom and BP Empire my next trip, as well as work on my own tracks. that music euphoria is killer huh :sun:

cannibas does help with the nausea. ive dosed around 300 mg seeds in a cold water extract, but never really start tripping completely. only when i smoke cannibas does it kick in full force. then again, i only recently found out most of the "good" part of the trip happens around t+3h. luckally i started college, and have fridays off, which means i can finally have my first daytime trip  :grin: cant wait.

happy tripping. LSA's as close to "real" psychedelics ive gotten (no mush or acid here), and if this is only the tip of the iceberg, ive got alot of fun ahead of me  :stoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules