Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno
    #4670418 - 09/16/05 05:13 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

High Dose of MDMA or lvl 4-5 trip on Shrooms?
You may choose only one
High Dose of MDMA
Lvl 4-5 Trip on Shrooms

Votes accepted from (09/16/05 05:13 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: ]
    #4671088 - 09/16/05 08:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

No contest. Although you can learn a lot and do some powerful healing by using Estasy. Especially (I have found) using it alone in a quiet dark room.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinethegaruda
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: Icelander]
    #4672228 - 09/17/05 01:46 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

cant compare chems with organics. your body gets a tolerance when you consume MDMA, its like that with any diethyl derivative.

with PC it doesnt work like that, the PC doesnt float around in your body like MDMA does. PC kinda gets like absorbed by your DNA and soul where as MDMA stays in your head and spinal column deteriorating your seratonine levels for a month or two. there for if your seratonine is depleted the required amount of MDMA need is increased for the same effect. its like drawing blood from a stone, eventually you do it frequently enough you have nothing left and your brain is mush.

organic, dont work like that, they enhance or add a missing chem to your blood or DNA. the only chem that is kinda an exception is LSD. but that needs to be in the purest form which you will find .01% of the time. but then when you look at what LSD is its an ergot extraction of lyseric acid, and ergot is a form of fungus....so a pure extract would be kinda the same principal of organics.

chems are drugs that are synthesized and affect your state by modifying the quantitis of already present hormones and chems in your body. like MDMA is like a NO2 kit for your seratonine. Coke is like a speed boost to your conginitive. etc. PC and ogranic add chemicals that are not found in your body. =)

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: thegaruda]
    #4672655 - 09/17/05 03:28 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i've tried most of the spectrum to extremes..and X by far gave me the best trip ever.

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
    #4672931 - 09/17/05 04:45 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'd like to see some sources for that.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4673187 - 09/17/05 08:33 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

thegaruda, I suggest you read up on things because what you're saying isn't true.

BOTH natural and synthetic drugs are chemicals. It's true that some drugs are bad for you and some aren't so much, but that has nothing to do with it being natural or not.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4673309 - 09/17/05 10:25 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thegaruda said:
cant compare chems with organics. your body gets a tolerance when you consume MDMA, its like that with any diethyl derivative.

with PC it doesnt work like that, the PC doesnt float around in your body like MDMA does. PC kinda gets like absorbed by your DNA and soul where as MDMA stays in your head and spinal column deteriorating your seratonine levels for a month or two. there for if your seratonine is depleted the required amount of MDMA need is increased for the same effect. its like drawing blood from a stone, eventually you do it frequently enough you have nothing left and your brain is mush.

organic, dont work like that, they enhance or add a missing chem to your blood or DNA. the only chem that is kinda an exception is LSD. but that needs to be in the purest form which you will find .01% of the time. but then when you look at what LSD is its an ergot extraction of lyseric acid, and ergot is a form of fungus....so a pure extract would be kinda the same principal of organics.

chems are drugs that are synthesized and affect your state by modifying the quantitis of already present hormones and chems in your body. like MDMA is like a NO2 kit for your seratonine. Coke is like a speed boost to your conginitive. etc. PC and ogranic add chemicals that are not found in your body. =)

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: ]
    #4673386 - 09/17/05 10:55 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

To each their own, as they say.

Mushrooms are much more a spiritual type substance, I find. They can be very gentle, or rough as a lion, it is variable. You can be blissed out or utterly terrified. They are good teachers.

MDMA, on the other hand, has a far more limited use. It will generally make you feel really good, and is good for dancing and socializing. The important thing with MDMA is that it's an extraordinarily good psychotherapy tool. It's best to use it with a therapist, but it can also be used by yourself, and it's still good for introspection, and examining your life without all the normal emotional attachments.

So it really depends on what you're looking for.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: dblaney]
    #4674456 - 09/17/05 05:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Let me be the first to tell you that 3 tripple stacks is infact 3 pills, not 9. I dont care what anyone says.

I love MDMA, but i dunno. The come down is hard. The body buzz is fucking awsome, and the empathy is great.

I love shrooms cause they really do feel the the "ecstacy" that MDMA is missing. Never tried the two together, but im sure that is going to be my favorite :]

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4674498 - 09/17/05 05:29 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
To each their own, as they say.

Mushrooms are much more a spiritual type substance, I find. They can be very gentle, or rough as a lion, it is variable. You can be blissed out or utterly terrified. They are good teachers.

MDMA, on the other hand, has a far more limited use. It will generally make you feel really good, and is good for dancing and socializing. The important thing with MDMA is that it's an extraordinarily good psychotherapy tool. It's best to use it with a therapist, but it can also be used by yourself, and it's still good for introspection, and examining your life without all the normal emotional attachments.

So it really depends on what you're looking for.

how exactly do you use MDMA with a therapist? Roll and show up and say "i'm rolling, please counsel me?" becuase no sane therapist is going to let you do or administer you to MDMA.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisiblethemills
Posts do notindicateIntelligence

Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: tak]
    #4674508 - 09/17/05 05:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

root-ninja-tak said:
Let me be the first to tell you that 3 triple stacks is in fact 3 pills, not 9. I dont care what anyone says.

I love MDMA, but i dunno. The come down is hard. The body buzz is fucking awsome, and the empathy is great.

I love shrooms cause they really do feel the the "ecstacy" that MDMA is missing. Never tried the two together, but im sure that is going to be my favorite :]

You don't have to "care what anyone says' but "triple stacked is bullshit. It may be stronger.. but its not 3 pills unless you are saying there is a universal dosage that all of the thoughtful drug makers agreed to put in their pills. The pills that my rabbits get are .1 gram. I would not recommend 300 mg of pure MDMA

--------------------
There are 2 possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.
-Enrico Fermi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sibling Gatling Gun of Looking at All Sides of the Question

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: themills]
    #4674572 - 09/17/05 06:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think that's what he's saying...

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: leery11]
    #4674574 - 09/17/05 06:02 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

For the most part you're right. Before it was made illegal though, there was a large contingent of psychologists who used MDMA with their patients, because the state it produced in them was ideal for therapy and recovery to take place. There are still some underground psychologists who do this. Read the book "Secret Chief".

--------------------

- John Mayer

Offlinesetoutthefuse
Stranger
    #4674583 - 09/17/05 06:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i've got a question:
do you know how badly cut ecstacy pills are nowadays? i'm allergic to aspirin, and i'm kind of hesistant about rolling due to there being aspirin in a pill.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: setoutthefuse]
    #4674629 - 09/17/05 06:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Why would a dealer put aspirin in a pill? What benefit is that?

They'd much more likely put caffeine or amphetamine in one

Try Pillreports.com or ectsasydata.org and have a look how many pills have aspirin in them  :smirk:

(As for triple stack etc as the other dude said its bullshit and it annoys the hell out of me when people say that....)

Both are different, i have done both MANY times, and granted MDMA is great i believe mushrooms are incredible, deserve utmost respect and are the answer to our planets self mutiliation... but hey everyone to their own.  :heart: :sun: :mushroom2:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Mushrooms vs. MDMA [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4674692 - 09/17/05 06:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Not to be the voice of discontent or anything, but while the come down might be harder on MDMA, a lvl 5 mushroom trip on a heroic dose is VERY difficult to handle unless one is in the correct mindset. That kind of experience could lead to an introspective thought-loop hell faster than you can snap your fingers. MDMA would be a nice, user friendly experience that's fun and easy to approach as long as you kept hydrated and had a clean roll.

Having said that, I personally wouldn't say no to either of those options right about now (fuck DARE in the nose!).

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience