Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
what gives??
    #4669711 - 09/16/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i inoculated a couple of days ago..this will be the third day tonight..my jars look dry?? i got them from mushbox..atleast i think they look dry...i havent even seen a slight bit of activity? i figured by the 3rd day i would atleast see some mycelia spreading..even a lil?? are the jars that are prestrelized and premade good? guaranteed?? i know they say wait atleast a week before you start questioning, but i figured i could see a little something on atleast one jar? i have 12 of them with no activity.

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: what gives?? [Re: KingCactus]
    #4669717 - 09/16/05 12:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

by the way...my temperature is hanging around 80 for incubation, its in a tub that is non seethrough..and covered in a blanket in my closet.

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4669737 - 09/16/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

patience...

sometimes it takes awhile for spores to germinate.

kick back and wait it out.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleFungusMan
I81U812
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Everywhere
    #4669738 - 09/16/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

just be patient dude.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #4669743 - 09/16/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Optimum temp = 84-86 degrees. Colder temps = slower colonization time. Pre made jars work, but there always potential for bad jars, my suggestion is to raise the incubation temps and wait it out a week or two before emailing the company back about their product. GL!

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: what gives?? [Re: coda]
    #4669747 - 09/16/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

doh, slow typing due to new bong :wink:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: what gives?? [Re: coda]
    #4669762 - 09/16/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hope so fella's......thanx for quick responses.

--------------------

Offlineready2go
Eternal

Loc: Up the street and around ...
    #4669850 - 09/16/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wait and wait some more .... I had a PF jar BFR style that took over 10 days to get even the smallest spot of myc.
it takes time

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale