Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Loc: sun diego, ca
guide search (san diego)
    #4669755 - 09/16/05 02:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hi, noobie here, hope this isn't an illegal post, am looking for an experienced person in san diego who'd be willing to get together and perhaps be my guide/helper into the wxrld of shrooms.

been reading the faq's, browsing through experiences, have a couple of friends who are willing to hold my hand through my first attempt, but no one who is experienced and i have no idea how to find someone other than post here.

thx,
q

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (09/16/05 03:28 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: guide search (san diego) [Re: qhr0me]
    #4669761 - 09/16/05 02:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey there, and welcome to the Shroomery. :mushroom2:

Just a friendly word of advice - a message board surrounding the topic of drugs usually has a lot of paranoid people on it. Very few of us are willing to meet anyone who has just registered with the shroomery.

So stick around, post a while, and let us get to know you. :smirk:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4669776 - 09/16/05 02:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah.. you don't need someone to hold your hand through the first attempt.. you have the Shroomery. Keep reading the faq.. keep browsing the forums.. you will learn. The same 10 or 15 questions get asked a thousand times a week.. there's several very solid teks on this site and hundreds of experienced cultivators. Stick around.

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Re: guide search (san diego) [Re: Shroomism]
    #4669826 - 09/16/05 03:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

thx for the input.  i can see how people would be reluctant to meet someone out of the blue, sure bet i can stick around, i just have no idea what i may contribute...  i guess i'll just keep loggin' in and bumping this every week or so, still stickin' around, ... sticking around, still here, steel... :smile:

k, lemme say one other thing, how the hell do i even go about making sure i get quality stuff.  the faq's all say you should first trip on something that has been tried out by an experienced person.  i'm very wary of getting some stuff from a shady pusher at some downtown street corner and having no idea what i'm really getting.

ah, well, let's just say i'm looking for someone to hang out with at some starbucks in san diego and shoot the breeze about shrooms.  i can't see how talking about it is a federal offense, so that's it, i'm looking for a coffee buddy, really :smile:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4669927 - 09/16/05 03:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

wait a second.. why don't you GROW them so you dont have to worry about that. That's what I thought you were going to do. Just read.. there's more than enough info on these boards.

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Re: guide search (san diego) [Re: Shroomism]
    #4670171 - 09/16/05 04:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i ran a cost/benefit analysis and it's not feasible for me to grow 'em, especially not in my one bedroom apt.  you do have something there tho, next time i feel like renting a movie and watch it with a friend, i'll consider building my own dvd player from scratch :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub