Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineaboynamed666
Stranger
Loc: WinterPark, FL
Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)?
    #4669751 - 09/16/05 02:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What do you think? I've done Hawaiian baby woodrose before, i think 14 seeds and didn't have any cev's or oev's just a calm, relaxed feeling and very dilated pupils. What's a good dose? Any input would be great.

--------------------
I'm not new I just forgot my old username and password.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFungusMan
I81U812
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Everywhere
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: aboynamed666]
    #4669827 - 09/16/05 03:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Na. I ate 50 morning Glory seeds once and didnt get shit.They grew from my porch.

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: FungusMan]
    #4669906 - 09/16/05 03:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You need more like 300 or so. I find 1/8th cup to be close to 300.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4670114 - 09/16/05 04:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

300 or so is fine if you want to die (not literally, but mentally perhaps)
yes they are good, no you don't need that many.... get some organic ones from a reputable vendor.... stick a handful in your mouth (20-30) chew chew chew chew chew chew chew.... soak the juice around in your mouth for 15 minutes then swallow everything.

then repeat again with slightly fewer seeds and less time in your mouth, and keep doing this until you feel high. you shouldn't use more than 60-80 in my experience.

300 would be if you were doing a crude water extraction that wasted a lot of the actives in the process, and even then that seems like way too much for me.

and you might want to take or smoke something for nausea, but.... smoking something turns the trip completely inward to a synchronic level where you can watch tv for an hour and everything the television says is completely controlling what you're tripping about in your head, and then you ask the television a question and the characters on tv ANSWER IT ALOUD.

and then later.... when you're coming down, the tv will sum up your entire trip question for you in a cruely ironic way and curious way.

this was my experience...... anyway. on no more than 60 seeds.... smoking turns the trip kind of hellishly inward and one tracked, to me..... and it won't go away for 3 hours until the smoke completely leaves your system.

i seriously wouldn't recommend more than 50-60 on your first time, it can be intense in a "i have to confront ominous things" way.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/16/05 04:05 PM)

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: leery11]
    #4670162 - 09/16/05 04:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've never heard of anyone having a good trip from so few seeds, that's interesting.
The first successful MG trip that i had was with 10.5g, and i did chew them up nicely (i think that is an important step in processing the seeds).
Having some Cannabis to smoke is a good thing for MGs in my opinion. It will calm the nausea greatly.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4670242 - 09/16/05 04:31 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, the nausea calming is great, but actually getting high is not something you should try unless you're confident that it will make the trip better.

i think the key is soaking it in your mouth a while so some of the LSA gets absorbed sublingually.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
    #4670266 - 09/16/05 04:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

my method is to grind them put in water drink water...it tastes horrible and has some naseau but quikly turns into euphoria which then catpults you into the rest of the trip.. in my experience very enjoyable but not something you want to do right away

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflineShaman1
Stranger
    #18260734 - 05/14/13 12:05 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

50 or 60 wouldn't really do much other than just feeling a little off.  I generally eat at least 100 when I trip on morning glories.  I wouldn't go above the 100-150 range unless you are looking to have experience ego death while crouched over the toilet bowl projectile vomiting. :eek: also, just because they are legal treat them with the same respect as any other psych.  despite what some may tell you, it is possible to bug out just like with any other psychedelic if you are in the wrong place or frame of mind.  it happened to me a couple nights ago and it sucked ass but it was still a very enlightening, life changing experience.  I find morning glory to be a very introspective nature and everything will take on a certain profoundness to it.  also, you tend to get mildly-severely paranoid on them when in public. :eek: A tip about morning glory seeds is that if you venture out into public early in the trip you have a good chance at being fine and not getting paranoid.  However, going out after you have been home for a long time can get you might get very paranoid about cops or people noticing that your on drugs. :eek: Also, the visuals are very intense but you generally only have them if you are alone.  When in public/with people you rarely get any major visuals, if any.  However, alone images may form all over the place and things can begin to liqueify even if you didn't take all that much :cool:

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: Shaman1]
    #18260749 - 05/14/13 12:07 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

dude old thread no point in explaning but this is your first post so hi:hi: and welcome but like i said :oldthread:

--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

OfflineDesykaLamgeene
Stranger
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #18260935 - 05/14/13 12:42 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

'Tis information nonetheless.

Doesn't matter to me whether it was posted yesterday or 10 years ago, humans and morning glories are still humans and morning glories. : )

Personally I don't like generalizations based on one person's personal experiences being applied to the subject/compound at large, as I see in this thread - (saying "this will happen if you do this", "it does this" or "it does that" - cause regardless of what happened in your experience, that doesn't mean that it's like that every time for every person - psychedelics and the experiences are never one thing, or one way, and combinations of certain factors rarely reproduce the same effects, especially for different people) - but they do provide different perspectives and opinions nonetheless...and when researching compounds that can be very useful, regardless of when the information was written.

I never have gotten the whole "don't resurrect old threads" deal. But it's all good. :peace:

Oh I guess I should throw this in - I've done MG's once and absolutely loved it. Did an alcohol extraction on an ounce of seeds and took a lil less than 1/4 of it, so probably the equivalent of like 6g. Did it out in a beautiful forest and had a wonderful time. I smoked halfway through and it caused the experience to erupt in a very visual and euphoric way. Slight OEV's and RICH CEV's. Rich. Organic. Beautiful.

Before smoking it was good, but dang, nothin compared to after.

But that does not mean it will be the same for everyone - I was with a friend who did the same exact combo with me at the same time and he had a 'bad' experience. His first 'bad' trip. No visuals, either.

Edited by DesykaLamgeene (05/14/13 12:44 AM)

OfflineGogeta
Stranger

Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: DesykaLamgeene]
    #18260946 - 05/14/13 12:44 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I crushed and ate 1500, first time 400, second time 600, third time 500, only queezy feeling and weird body load, no visuals, no nothing, purchased on amazon, all the same batch, never doing that again... lol

--------------------

InvisibleSteve Ignorant
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #18261693 - 05/14/13 03:20 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

InvisibleSketch Turner
Eco Warrior

Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: Steve Ignorant]
    #18262540 - 05/14/13 09:01 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

My first time I ate about 150, felt a slight body load then later my vision became brighter and glass seemed to shimmer, I did not trip but felt enough effects to know that heavenly blues were legit.
Then I tried a cold water extraction, felt intense on the onset but couldn't deal with the nausea, threw up before I had absorbed a good amount of LSA. I decided that just eating them ground up was better than this technique even though it is the traditional method.
I was adamant to have a true experience with morning glory so the other month I tried the non-polar/polar solvent extraction which I heard is supposed to eliminate the negative side effects for the most part.
During my experience with the extract I somehow fell asleep at the onset whilst trying to meditate to fight the nausea which was, unfortunately, still present. I awoke feeling a major body high; metallic, fuzzy and shiny was the room around me. My skin felt amazingly smooth, everything I touched felt great to me, taking this with a partner would, I imagine, be incredible.
However after the realisation that I still had major nausea every time I moved I had to make myself be sick, after which I felt renewed and rejuvenated, just like a true purge. The rest of my day was genuinely enjoyable, listening to music and just being myself. LSA also seems to synergize with THC, for me this is a must-have during the experience, would help delay the nausea too I imagine.
When the day comes that I try this again I will soak the seeds in the non-polar solvent for longer than a few minutes, at the time I was scared it would start pulling out the actives (turned yellow very quickly), in an attempt to totally remove the negative effects. Part of me thinks the purge may just be a necessary aspect of the experience though.
So yeah I like it a lot despite the nausea and heavy body load. If you're like me and LSD is a rare gem to find you can't go wrong with experimenting with morning glories a few times a year, after all, we've got to get our lysergic alkaloids from somewhere.

OfflineKon-nect-id
All Together

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: Sketch Turner]
    #18263274 - 05/14/13 01:11 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Just don't eat 4hrs prior to the trip. The least you really can get decent effects is at 10 grams. The most I've done is 15 grams and that was intense.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: Kon-nect-id]
    #18263427 - 05/14/13 01:50 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Heavenly blue is better than every seed source save for Rivea corymbosa.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflineMycotherapy
Explorer
Male

Loc: Bristol, UK Flag
Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: flickedbic]
    #18263439 - 05/14/13 01:52 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I've done Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, which also contains LSA. I can't say I completely enjoyed the experience.

Invisiblestuckinwonderland
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Are morning glories any good(Heavenly Blue's)? [Re: Mycotherapy]
    #18263669 - 05/14/13 02:53 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

i had a kinda lower dose and had slight stimulation but didnt want to move, the body buzz was kinda nice, slight head change(nothing to brag about). there was nausea but i got over it fine. overall i may try it again but it would be a larger dose that will be extracted, and mabey some herb along with it

--------------------
Everything above here is a lie

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience