Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineblu3
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Colorado
slight political rant about hurricain Katrina and racism. comments accepted
    #4669479 - 09/16/05 01:47 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I am about fucking sick of hearing about raceism and katrina. Over and over these uneducated black people keep crying that bush is a raceist and if they were WHITE they'd gotten help.
PULEASE... whine to someone else.
Personally I think that it sounds like a lack of foresight and preperation by the local new orleans goverment.
Ok... I did find this out that 2 days before the hurricain hit the mayor put out the evacuation notice ... but did they listen?? Nope.
Now I don't know if the people didn't listen because they were stupid and didn't think it would be "that bad" or just to poor to leave.. but the problem was that thousands upon thousands of new orleans didn't leave. And to top that off the Governer and mayor who are both obvious morons didn't offically ask for aid till at least 3 days after the hurricain.
SHE EVEN ADMITTED THAT ON NATIONAL TV THAT SHE SHOULD HAS ASKED FOR HELP ON MONDAY!!!!
Then unfortunatly for the people of new orleans our president was a little slow on the uptake.. but what can you expect from a texas cowboy?? But I think it had more to do with the political red tape and thousands of militay being overseas then it EVER had to do with racism... and I say that as a staunch liberal who NEVER defends our president.

So if these people wants to blame ANYONE they need to start at the VERY beginning. With eaither THEM for not leaving when they were told to do so OR their wonderful governer for ordering a madatory evacuation 3 days before instead of 10 days after.

p.s.. and yes this is a bitchy remark. I am NOT crying for those ungreatful moronic walmart shopping illerate people who keep crying racism. Maybe the mayor was right in calling all the people left behind drug addicts jonesing for a hit.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblu3
Pooh-Bah

Re: slight political rant about hurricain Katrina and racism. comments accepted [Re: blu3]
    #4669505 - 09/16/05 01:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I only say this after watching that pot head montel williams chastising the people of the towns ... MY TOWN who accepted the evacuees for "buying up all the guns and ammo" and he said we could take that quote " to the bank"

WELL I don't fucking blame fellow houstions buying up all the fucking guns.
Over in chicago or wherever the fuck he is HE DOESN:T have to deal with 20,000 undereducated people spending a free 2 grand on beer and wandering drunk around downtown does he?!?! NO
AND I KNOW FOR A FACT at least SOME of these people are NOT using their free money correctly.
My sister works at a mall and a young black gentleman and his friend came in to her hat store and each bought $400 worth of baseball hats.
hm....

WE let these people into are towns.. we fucking help them find jobs offer them free apartments and let them stay in our homes and we have gotten nothing in returns but the middle finger while driving to work and massive fights in local highschools.
REcently they had to bring out the riot gear and cancel school becase of a paticulary large one. WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?!?
I'm going to get a bumper sticker that say "My House Floats"
or.. something

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: slight political rant about hurricain Katrina and racism. comments accepted [Re: blu3]
    #4670128 - 09/16/05 04:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Now yousa lissan here, just a-cus I didn't get muhself an edjumucatshun, just because I ain't got no jiz-ob where I be payin no taxes, and just cause I be poppin out fo' to fi' more peeps that gots da same chances as me ain't be no reason that this be my fault. I meens, we's so uset to da gyubbiment be takin crr of us we ain't be know what to do.

---

The longer white people keep telling blacks that they are 'equal', so equal that they have to be treated specially so that they'll suceed, this kind of attitude will prevail.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Offlineblu3
Pooh-Bah

Re: slight political rant about hurricain Katrina and racism. comments accepted [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4671459 - 09/16/05 10:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

lol... gosh..
so true... so sad... so black

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #4671688 - 09/16/05 11:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i couldnt agree with you any more. katrina did bring out more racism in 2 weeks than ive seen my whole life, but it was by the people not effected watching the looters on TV, and certainly not in the white house.

I have very mixed feelings about this. The people of new orleans are fucking idiots, and they are black. That doesnt make them idiots because they are black, but they seem to really ruin it for the rest of the black people who are trying to defeat certain stereotypes.

I dont have a shotgun rack in my pickup truck. Hell, i dont even have a pickup truck. I dont have 8 kids, and a perscription pill poppin wife. I do not have 5 cars sitting on cinder blocks in my front yard, hell, i dont even have one!

Because a few people act like idiots, doesnt make everyone else who shares the same skin tone the same way.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineblu3
Pooh-Bah

Re: slight political rant about hurricain Katrina and racism. comments accepted [Re: tak]
    #4673901 - 09/17/05 01:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

no.. thats not where I was going
My last little thing "so black" was a quote that a newscaster accidently said on national TV.
You can find the footage somewhere on www.ytmnd.com
I also saw it on a few other shows.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion