Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleveggieM

Kate Moss photographed snorting cocaine
    #4664331 - 09/15/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

EXCLUSIVE: COCAINE KATE
September 15, 2005 - mirror.co.uk

THE Daily Mirror today reveals shocking pictures of supermodel Kate Moss snorting a fat line of cocaine during a debauched drugs and drink session with junkie lover Pete Doherty.

As the white powder induces a sudden rush to her brain, she rocks back in her seat and laughs hysterically. The coke is kicking in.

Within seconds she leans forward and again sniffs into a tightly rolled-up ?5 note, hoovering up every last grain of the Class A drug.

It is clear from the extraordinary images, captured during a Mirror undercover investigation, that the 31-year-old catwalk queen is a practised user.

Rumours of her drug habits have circulated for years but she has always denied taking Class As such as cocaine.

In a West London recording studio, though, Kate chats casually with Doherty and pals as she absent-mindedly crushes and chops out the chunky lines on the back of a plastic CD cover.

With her blonde hair hanging untidily around her shoulders, the model icon, worth ?30million, prepares up to 20 lines of coke in just 40 minutes.

Using a mammoth stash, which she kept safely wrapped in her handbag, Kate - mother of a two-year-old daughter - has no qualms about being seen with the illegal drugs.

Doherty and some of his mates mill around, eager to join the binge and impatiently asking to help prepare the drugs.

At one point the Croydon-born beauty - the face of Rimmel, Chanel, Calvin Klein and Christian Dior - loses her patience with one of crackhead Doherty's friends and insists: "I'll do it. I'll do it."

She joins in a discussion about cannabis while joints are passed around some members of the group.

As she parties on well into the early hours, Kate chats merrily about daughter Lila Grace, whose father is magazine publisher Jefferson Hack.

Kate, 10 times a Vogue cover girl,looks unsteady and exhausted as the session continues.

Between lines of cocaine, she repeatedly twitches her nose and rubs her nostrils.

On five occasions she expertly prepares the lines of cocaine, carefully using a credit card to cut the powder into neat rows for her, Doherty and the others.

In long, high-heeled black boots, shorts and a low cut vest top, Kate begins the night with shots of vodka and whisky.

She then pours herself large glasses of wine and beer and chain-smokes cigarettes.

The remarkable images were captured last week as Doherty, 26, laid down tracks for the new Babyshambles album.

Punk rock legend Mick Jones, formerly of The Clash, is producing the record and is also seen snorting cocaine from Kate's stash.

In 1998 Kate told a Channel 4 documentary: "I don't do any Class A -especially not heroin - after seeing what it does to people.

"I don't think you have to be in this industry to see that, you just have to look around you."

In the same year, Kate spent six weeks in The Priory rehab clinic. She told the Mirror at the time: "I've been doing a lot of work and too much partying. I wasn't happy with the way my life was going. So I decided to take a step back and assess my life and future.

"I want to be totally responsible for myself. And this is the place where I can get the peace and quiet I need to start the process."

She admitted later that she had spent much of the 90s drunk, and also revealed that she had problems with drugs. She never admitted using cocaine or other Class As.

"In fashion, excess is not for creative purposes, whatever people may say," she said. "It's about escapism. You just have to get out of it to deal with it. I think that's what a lot of people in fashion that I know do it for. I know that's why I did it."

Two years ago Kate confessed for the first time that her drug habits had once left her in the depths of despair but claimed to have cleaned up her act.

She said: "Dabbling is fine but when I was bang on it, that wasn't a nice time. I was miserable anyway.

"Drugs enhanced all the misery and I got into this spiral. I still drink but I don't do drugs."

Yesterday she was with Doherty in New York for fashion week. They lunched at SoHo's Balthazar restaurant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: Kate Moss photographed snorting cocaine [Re: veggie]
    #4664364 - 09/15/05 10:23 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thats the first time i saw the wrod 'hoovering' in print :lol:

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Kate Moss photographed snorting cocaine [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4666176 - 09/15/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So where's the pics?

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#4666635 - 09/15/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Schwip]
    #4667261 - 09/15/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Kate Moss photographed snorting cocaine [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4667795 - 09/15/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

haha fuckin awesome

--------------------

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Re: Kate Moss photographed snorting cocaine [Re: Schwip]
    #4668028 - 09/15/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Schwip said:

--------------------
We got Nothing!

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
    #4669051 - 09/16/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Model Cocaine Shock Horror!!

I don't care if famous people do drugs.
Models are not role models...they are human coathangers. I think it is completely disrespectful to act like this woman is not allowed to have any privacy.
I'm also shocked that in this day and age drug use can still constitute "scandalous" behavior. Like after reading this I will think to myself:
"That's it, Kate Moss is no longer invited to my cotillion, she is simply tooooo unsuitable"

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: Kate Moss photographed snorting cocaine [Re: Schwip]
    #4669079 - 09/16/05 10:10 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hehe

isnt there a family guy episode where she is paper thin and falls threw cracks in the floor :smile:

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleveggieM

#4669081 - 09/16/05 10:11 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Kate's rage over coke pics
September 16, 2005 - icnetwork.co.uk

Supermodel Kate Moss flew into a rage yesterday when confronted over allegations she had been taking cocaine.

When asked by a reporter about the exclusive video clips of her snorting the Class A drug, published in the Daily Mirror, she said: "A video? What video? F*** off, I don't want to know."

She was then asked if she wanted to talk about taking drugs, the 31-year-old then ranted: "F*** off, f*** off, f*** off, f*** off, just f*** off!"

The Daily Mirror approached Kate and her druggie lover Pete Doherty, 26, as the pair went to lunch at the Balthazar restaurant in New York.

While Kate was throwing a tantrum Pete tried to subdue her. Guiding her towards the Mercer Hotel where they were staying he urged: "Come on we'll read it tomorrow anyway-deal with it then."

The Babyshambles frontman then squared up to the reporter, but Kate dragged him away saying, "f***ing leave it".

Even inside the hotel Kate declined to listen to any of the questions and flew into another rage.

The mother-of-one is in the Big Apple for New York for Fashion Week.

Yesterday the Daily Mirror revealed how Croydon-born Kate openly crushed and chopped around 20 lines of cocaine for pals, snorting five herself in just 40 minutes.

The video clips were taken in a West London studio last week as Pete recorded tracks for the new Babyshambles album.

In response to the pictures Kate's dad Peter said: "It doesn't surprise me."

"I don't know if it's true, it's only what you print. I have no further comment to make."

A spokesman for Kate said: "'As you well know, she never discusses her private life."

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

#4670564 - 09/16/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

this situation clearly shows the division we have in society... myself, i read that article, and i don't see anything out of the ordinary, someone with a lot of excess cash kicking back and having a few snorts with friends... other people see this and they're literally shocked at the debauchery going on...

--------------------
We got Nothing!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4670593 - 09/16/05 04:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I don't give a rats ass either. Hell, she can come party with me any day! :rail:  :hitit: :bananabang:

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleveggieM

#4671847 - 09/16/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Kate Moss in cocaine apology to save contract
September 17, 2005 - telegraph.co.uk

Kate Moss, the model who was photographed in a national newspaper apparently snorting cocaine, was given "a second chance" yesterday by one of the world's biggest clothing retailers after she apologised.

Moss, 31, was said to have put her career, worth up to ?4 million a year, in jeopardy after pictures showed her taking the drug with her boyfriend Pete Doherty, the musician and drug addict, at a studio in west London.

The fashion and cosmetic houses Chanel, Christian Dior, Robert Cavalli, Burberry and Rimmel have all refused to comment about their contracts with the model, who two years ago denied taking illegal drugs.

But the store H&M, which is using Moss for its autumn clothing collection, designed by Stella McCartney, has decided to stay with the model after she and her agent apologised for the incident.

A spokesman for the chain, which has more than 1,100 stores in 22 countries, said: "We met Kate and her agent and she has told us she regrets the incident and has apologised to us. We are going to give her a second chance.

"We take issues like this very seriously. There were a lot of discussions about it yesterday before it was decided to carry on with the campaign."

The model, who has a two-year-old daughter from a previous relationship with the magazine publisher Jefferson Hack, has maintained her profile in a fickle industry since being spotted at JFK airport in New York aged 14. But fashion sources fear that the latest scandal may finally be the beginning of the end.

In a series of photographs in the Daily Mirror, Moss is seen apparently snorting cocaine and was allegedly talking openly about using skunk - a super-strength strain of cannabis - with friends of Doherty.

The newspaper said that she also produced a "mammoth stash" of cocaine from her handbag and chopped it out on a CD cover and allegedly snorted five lines of the drug in 40 minutes.

Hilary Alexander, the fashion director of The Daily Telegraph, said: "The problem is that she is hanging around with Pete Doherty, who has a sleazy and seedy image. That is what is likely to do her the most damage."

Moss, from Croydon, south London, is attending New York Fashion Week with Doherty, who was kicked out of his previous band for drug abuse. When challenged about the reports, she allegedly told reporters to "f*** off".

She is due to be a guest editor for a forthcoming edition of French Vogue, which is said to include a free copy of a duet sung with Doherty.

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

#4674656 - 09/17/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

there really is no such thing as bad publicity though ... it might actually help her career ya never know

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Kate Moss photographed snorting cocaine [Re: dnL]
    #4675335 - 09/17/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It will definitely increase the awareness of her. Before, she was just a random British model; now, she's the British model who got caught red-handed doing prodigious quantities of coke with some Punk rock boyfriend.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleveggieM

#4680909 - 09/19/05 03:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Kate hit by more revelations
September 19, 2005 - thisislondon.co.uk

Leading fashion companies were under growing pressure to axe Kate Moss last night after further revelations about her cocaine addiction and debauched lifestyle.

Friends described how the model had drug-fuelled lesbian sex with actresses Sadie Frost and Davinia Taylor, as well as three-in-a-bed sessions involving Miss Frost's ex-husband Jude Law.

She is also alleged to have taken cocaine during a dinner for Nelson Mandela's children's charity, sneaking off from her table next to the former South African president.

One former assistant said she had seen Miss Moss work her way through a ' fistsized' mound of cocaine with fellow model Naomi Campbell in a single night.

Several of the 31-year-old's most lucrative advertising contracts could now be in jeopardy, with Chanel, Christian Dior, Rimmel and Burberry among those still deciding on her future.

Other companies, including the H&M fashion chain and jewellers H Stern, had attracted criticism for coming out in support of the star, who earns ?4million a year.

H&M, which is using Miss Moss to promote its new Stella McCartney range, was reconsidering its position last night.

'We are having a dialogue with her,' a spokesman said. 'This is a very unfortunate situation.'

Anti-drugs campaigners have urged the brands to dump Miss Moss. David Raynes, of the National Drug Prevention Alliance, said: 'The public will find it very hard to understand why responsible companies who are conscious of their public image carry on supporting Kate Moss despite everything that has emerged this week when she is a role model for young girls.'

Miss Moss's depraved sex life was detailed in the News of the World, which claimed her lesbian affairs with Miss Frost, 41, and Hollyoaks star Miss Taylor, 27, began at least three years ago.

On one occasion the three women had sex in a suite in Claridge's hotel after Miss Moss had taken cocaine at a party.

A friend of the model told the newspaper: 'It wasn't a one-off. Kate had been to bed with Sadie before and she also slept with Davinia half a dozen times after that.

'There was another occasion when they had a threesome together at Kate's house in London.

'Davinia got married to Dave Gardner (the sports agent who is friendly with David Beckham) in 2003 and she cooled things with Kate after that. But six months ago Kate went to Davinia's home in London and dared her to kiss her while her husband was away.

'They had a drunken kiss but Davinia wouldn't go any further than that because she wouldn't cheat on her husband.'

Miss Frost's relationship with Miss Moss was said to have caused friction in her marriage to Mr Law, which ended in divorce earlier this year.

Incredibly, Miss Moss placated Law by inviting him to join them in bed.

A source said: 'Jude started to hate it when his wife was alone with Kate. He hated the whole thing and they rowed about it a lot. So they had threesomes - Jude, Kate and Sadie - because he didn't like it when he wasn't involved.'

Miss Frost's ill-fated relationship with flamenco dancer Jackson Scott is also said to have suffered. He knew the two women were sleeping together when they were all on holiday in Ibiza earlier this year.

The newspaper revealed that Miss Moss sneaked off to snort cocaine during a dinner for the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund in Barcelona in 2002.

Rebecca White, a personal assistant to Miss Campbell at the time, said: 'Even before the dinner started, Kate had asked for several hundred pounds worth of cocaine.

'She sneaked off to (take cocaine) all the way through the dinner with Nelson Mandela at the next table. I couldn't believe how disrespectful that was.

'It was meant to be a charity dinner but as far as Kate was concerned it was just another excuse for a drugs-fuelled party.'

Miss Moss is nicknamed The Conjurer by her friends, it is claimed, because of her dexterity in taking cocaine. She is also said to take ecstasy and Valium.

Miss White added: 'The amount of cocaine she consumed was ridiculous. I would find (Miss Moss and Miss Campbell) together with literally a pile of cocaine as big as a fist on the table.

'And they always wanted to do it all until it was gone. Kate, especially, would never leave anything on the table.'

Another source claimed that Miss Moss's boyfriend, Babyshambles singer Pete Doherty, had taken drugs in front of her two-year-old daughter Lila Grace.

'Pete has frequently smoked marijuana and snorted cocaine in front of her and the couple have had heated rows about it,' the source added.

According to reports last night, the disagreements had become so serious that Miss Moss has decided to end her relationship with Doherty.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #4681241 - 09/19/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Drug fueled lesbian sex eh? The tabloids have no shame. This is all designed to titillate the fat old wankers who buy this trash at the expense of this woman's privacy, and all under the protective banner of journalism.

--------------------

InvisibleveggieM

#4685846 - 09/20/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

H&M drops Moss over drug claims
September 20, 2005 - BBC

Fashion store H&M has done a U-turn and says it will drop Kate Moss as the face of a campaign after drug allegations.

Tabloid newspaper claims that Moss had snorted cocaine initially led H&M to condemn the British model but vow it would continue using her.

Many of H&M's customers are teenage girls and the chain said in a statement that Moss was "inconsistent with H&M's clear dissociation of drugs".

But cosmetics giant Coty said Moss will keep a contract with its Rimmel brand.

Caroline Pycroft, PR manager for Coty UK, told BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat programme the firm will not make any further announcements as they "never comment on any of their celebrity's personal or professional life".

Moss has refused to comment on Daily Mirror photographs apparently showing her taking cocaine.

Party lifestyle

The 31-year-old who also has deals with Chanel, Burberry and Dior, had met H&M bosses to discuss her future in the campaign, which was to launch on 10 November.

She had been due to be the face of an H&M range designed by Stella McCartney.

In a statement the chain said: "H&M will cancel the planned advertising campaign with model Kate Moss.

"H&M is strongly against drugs and for many years has actively supported the drug preventing organisation Mentor Foundation.

"After having evaluated the situation, H&M has decided that a campaign with Kate Moss is inconsistent with H&M's clear dissociation of drugs."

In 1998, the model spent time in the Priory clinic after admitting that her party lifestyle had taken its toll.

She has a daughter, Lila Grace, with her ex-partner, publisher Jefferson Hack.

Offlinekarubeer
Stranger
    #4688480 - 09/20/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

A guy from work said to me...

"What the fucks going on there? Its not like hyperactive coke fiend models and smacked out lanky rockers would be on the same level"

I said "Yeah but he mixes it up with crack for a change once in a while"

I got some fucking werid looks I can tell thee for nowt.

Edited by karubeer (09/20/05 11:08 PM)

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4688680 - 09/20/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

wow, everybody loved her. She was one of Americas Celebrity gods, with spots on E!, detailing what she was wearing, and VH1 shows acounting how much better, and happier she was than everyone else.
Than it all comes crashing down, because someone found out her terrible secret.
Now she will be the but of endless bad saturday night live jokes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder