Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Ignorance: God's Gift To Kansas [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4667851 - 09/15/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

People find all sorts of things to replace thinking. Science, religion, politics, ideology, and morality/ethics seem to be the big ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Ignorance: God's Gift To Kansas [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4667902 - 09/15/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That reminds me of an old sig quote I use to have;

Quote:

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Of course we come to temporary ones that are workable to get jobs done. Take anything and it can always be expanded upon with further thought, exploration or research. Finites have their role. I see them as temporary ones. I've closed the books on many a things I got tired of thinking about, or thought it through enough to get a job done. I've also reopened many of them too when new information came along or I found a renewed interest in them.

I have no absolutes save for the only thing that never changes is change itself.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Ignorance: God's Gift To Kansas [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4668375 - 09/16/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Skorp,

I wanted to address some other comments you made. What I said about fish has nothing to do with us evolving from being fish. If you are going to defend the theory of humans evolving from apes, learn up on it. The explanation science uses for the massive leap homo sapien made regarding the introduction of language, arts and culture they say came from a group a homo sapien evolved from that lived near the coast and ate a diet of fish.

Do you hear that and go "Oh, okay" and then move on? You don't question that and want to see the facts?

Regarding having to much dignity to evolve from apes, I could care less if we evolved from toxic pond scum, snakes or rats. There's plenty of evidence in human nature to support that idea as well.

It would be an honor to have an ape for a relative. Ever hear of Coco the gorilla who has been taught sign language? I've watched the documentaries on her and have books on her. She's a riot with quite a caring heart. I would rather live with her in my home as family then many people I know.

Modern Humans undignify themselves well enough on their own and we've seen the likes of John Gacy that act worse then the most savage of animals.

My personal reasons for making my comments about ET intervention at the time Homo Sapien came unto the scene have nothing to do with dignifying human kind. There is nothing dignified with the selfish intentions of the initial interventions either. What dignity does a caged lab rat live with? What dignity does a cloned sheep have? What dignity does a rape victim or slave or a pawn walk with? What dignity does someone who feels their fate lies in the hands of the gods?

Maybe, someday, homo sapien will evolve on its own to treat each other and themselves with dignity. Need I say "New Orleans Convention Center" in the year 2005?  :nonono: I wish there was an easy way to dignify humans but only humans themselves can do it for themselves.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order