Home | Community | Message Board

Radical Mycology Book by Chthaeus Press
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Calea Zacatechichi, HPS, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGliders
Oh, hello!

My beatiful new M. Speciosa (kratom)!
    #4667940 - 09/16/05 01:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong section, but I just wanted to let everyone who may be interested in purchasing a kratom plant how happy I am with www.wonderlandherbs.com.

I first found out about D. Locklear from a thread on this forum, wherein he turned out to be the author of a care sheet. Long story short, he will not only work with you to settle on a mutually agreeable price, it'll be worth every penny and more. He actually took pictures of my plant before he shipped it, and it looked almost the same when it arrived!

And you should have seen the packaging. It was done with so much care, I think the plant was unhappy to be taken out of it. So, for any of you who are looking to buy a plant, I highly suggest that you email D. Locklear.

Just my 2 cents worth! I like letting others know when someone does right by me.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: My beatiful new M. Speciosa (kratom)! [Re: Gliders]
    #4668324 - 09/16/05 02:46 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

that guy is a dick if u don't pay like one day after action end. and he will just sell it to someone else always or end the auction early. have fun dealing with him, I went elsewhere and this guy was great. First plant died and he sent me another one free of charge.
his name was wanttruth2 on ebay. Also farmlady-com is excellent for kratom plants now as well as psychotria virdis plants. Screw WonderLand Herbs that guy is a self righteous anal jackass that reminds me of some shitty college professor that fails people for fun because he has no life.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Edited by Fluxburn (09/16/05 02:50 AM)

OfflineGliders
Oh, hello!

Re: My beatiful new M. Speciosa (kratom)! [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4669126 - 09/16/05 12:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience!  I just had the opposite sort of transaction, so I wanted to share it with others.  I didn't go through Ebay, so, I don't know if that makes any difference or not.  And he was very nice to me and detailed about how to care for the plants, etc...

It's too bad your transaction didn't work out because the plant was very pretty and healthy when it arrived, but I'm glad you found a place you're happy with.

Is it just me, or are these just beautiful plants in their own right?  IOW, even if I had no ulterior motive for growing them, I think they would be great to have around the house just for looks.  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

#4669324 - 09/16/05 01:15 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ps when you get the plant, if u put it under 24 hours or 16 hours on it is way better then if u only do 12. When you do 12 hours of light the plant grows outwards with lots of shoots, thus weakening the plant. If you do 16+ hours of light, mine is loving 24 hours it recovers quickly and grows upward not outwards.

--------------------

OfflineGliders
Oh, hello!

#4669348 - 09/16/05 01:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You mean in its first hours in its new home, or later on once it's acclimated? I'm assuming you use an artificial light source.... fluorescent or grow bulbs?

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

#4669356 - 09/16/05 01:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

no like right away put in under 24 hours of light, either fluro, hps, mh, cfl, a straight up light bulb... anything but halogens to give it lots of light.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
    #4669760 - 09/16/05 02:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I use potting soil with extra perlite. Let it get used to the light and it can take sunlight but while it's small, don't give it full sun all day. They like lots of water and frequent ferts. If you go away for a few days and it doesn't get water, it will usually die. Transplant it soon as it needs it and water liberally. They grow fairly fast, I have 2 trees.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: My beatiful new M. Speciosa (kratom)! [Re: Stonehenge]
    #4669766 - 09/16/05 02:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

no way man, give it lots of light to recover, it needs light to recover from no light from transit. plus the growers use 16+ hours to grow them in veg stage man.

--------------------

OfflineSporeDrinker
Stranger
    #4673013 - 09/17/05 05:17 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
that guy is a dick if u don't pay like one day after action end. and he will just sell it to someone else always or end the auction early. have fun dealing with him, I went elsewhere and this guy was great. First plant died and he sent me another one free of charge.
his name was wanttruth2 on ebay. Also farmlady-com is excellent for kratom plants now as well as psychotria virdis plants. Screw WonderLand Herbs that guy is a self righteous anal jackass that reminds me of some shitty college professor that fails people for fun because he has no life.

Oh my god, I couldn't agree with you more!! Dimitri Locklear (Wonderlandherbs) is the biggest asshole I've delt with. I found an auction for a plant from him on ebay and I would have to say that it was the worst eBay experience I have ever had. Please, do youselves a favor and find someone else to purchase from. I can't stand the way he writes either. He does sound like an anal retentive college professor. That guy REALLY needs to get laid.

OfflineSporeDrinker
Stranger
    #4673020 - 09/17/05 05:29 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Fluxburn, I finally fixed your ratiing, by the way.  :bigblunt:

Offlinewonderlandherbs
wonderlandherbsProprietor
Loc: NC, USA
Re: My beatiful new M. Speciosa (kratom)! [Re: SporeDrinker]
    #4686056 - 09/20/05 02:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

For every client such as 'Gliders', I encounter 10 as 'Fluxburn' and 'SporeDrinker'; those who have obviously forgotten all sense of tact and professionalism through their various forms of 'self-medication'.

I have been more than accommodating to those who pose questions, especially on eBay?. eBay?, while a great site for auctions is not the best place to find those as Gliders. So at least I thank you both, 'flux' and 'spore', for I don't find the good ones without wading through the bad.

Your experience is what you make of it. If you cannot comprehend complete and concise instructions in 14-point font, what really is the excuse? How many links should I make available to those as 'flux' and 'spore' for email contact/ question/ answer when 5 in a listing still doesn't seem to make your arrangements necessary? Goodness, if you can't even remember my real name, how can you even remember if the experience was real? It surely seems like those that were obviously upset with how I handle my affairs are misguiding their anger. So be certain where your anger rests, for I remember both of you very well, and I too recall your lack of self-discipline is what kept you from the joy that Gliders has recently experienced.

Everyone out there can keep getting crap; dehydrated, leaf-dropping, and near dead plants if that's what you really want to bring back to some level of 'recovery'. However, if you want a genuine relationship with an exquisite specimen, it's always best to go to someone who genuinely cares for plant above the person, or the amount of money they are willing to spend, but before I can care, you have to at least give a damn about yourself.

--------------------
D. Locklear
wonderlandherbs Proprietor
www.wonderlandherbs.com

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: My beatiful new M. Speciosa (kratom)! [Re: wonderlandherbs]
    #4687381 - 09/20/05 09:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Oh come on man, you are dealing with people who are very far from professional here. For gods sake you sell plants that mess you up; who else could you expect as your clients? Also sorry but Kratom is a extremely sensitive plant, such as saliva divironum or etc. These plants are all very unique and it takes a master to take care of them from shipping and provide the proper growing conditions. Actually it takes some skill to grow most plants and cacti, at least in artificial conditions.

I found you rude and arrogant. I just managed to slip up on a plant that cost what, $5 the mexican dream herb plant and you sell it to someone else right away. It seems like you are far more concerned about one thing, MAKING MONEY. You don't care dick about your clients, truthfully. If you would have any love for your customer base you might have some respect for them. I felt utter disrespect from you from the start. You didn't even give me a chance. I mean I didn't pay right away, woo hoo it wasn't like I didn't have the money. Man I sell on ebay and I get people who lag or sometimes don't pay, I don't have a tissy fit over it. You remind me of some Frenchmen who came to the USA and is all pissed because everyone doesn't do things his way. I don't understand you man, I just wanted my plant but you are too much of a dickhead in my personal opinion.

I have dealt with plenty of people in this world, sometimes good and bad, but over something so petty this has to be the ultimate low out of any experience I have ever delt with any human being on the plant earth. I mean I have more respect for the stupid a hole who is super buff and bumbs into me and calls me a pussy. I just reflect and say oh well, he must have a 90 iq when I have 140 +/-. Something exists called emotional intelligence and it makes someone smarter then anything else in the world. Being nice to people and having communication skills is the most important thing in the entire world my friend. Not to slap you in the face, but I really want you to come along and be kinder to people, have compassion for others. I am not insulting you more, because I know you must be a very smart person indeed. I can tell you must have a college education or something rather or another. You aren't stupid at all, but that is the problem. You think so highly of yourself that you put everyone else down. It isn't that your not smart, your too smart buddy. Insulting everyone else makes you look like a total dickhead. It doesn't really matter what the reason is. If you want to be a seller, the best sellers have a good policy(hey it is hard for me to be nice too ok) and its to have the customer be generally right. I mean you only are supposed to turn your feathers when something really goes wrong. Like if you sell something and the person says it is defective but you know it isn't you might have to say well you have to send it back because I don't believe you. You can't say well I know you are lieing and screw you. They will get the picture by the verbal warning and my make of your presence in the universe.

So I hope you aren't mad at me, but I know you are still. It is really sad that we got into such a fight, but I found it so rude to have something sold right after I had won it. You even went to as far to tell me you had talked to someone else while talking while I had even won. It reminds me of being married, and your wife is cheating on another man before you are divorced. It just doesn't feel right at all man, and to go further to tell me what your doing is just painful. Also ending your bidding's early so someone can win is just crazy. No one else on ebay EVER does that from what I can see, you are the sole person(the gray wolf in the pack of sheep). Hopefully you extract something from this, because your plants are great but your attitude for life just hurts so many people around you. Have some love and compassion for other people.

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

#4687403 - 09/20/05 09:05 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Lastly, how dare you insult everyone else who sells plants. The person who sold to me was amazing, the best seller I ever had. You try to insult everyone else to be some kind of leader because know you are losing ground to competiton. Hey if I really wanted I could sell kratom plants better then you could, I really care about my plants. Wake up and smell reality, you are only as smart as an idiot you can accept yourself as.

--------------------

Offlinethe man
still tappin caps

Loc: C A N A D A Flag
    #4687478 - 09/20/05 09:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

climb on the flame train wooooo woooo

--------------------
http://www.fsrc.caand FSRE are now accepting edible/medicinal spores. please donate

And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Calea Zacatechichi, HPS, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden