Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinephatclown
Place

Loc: Midwest Michigan
Peyote
    #4667854 - 09/16/05 12:52 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Alright so i have researched... and i still cant get a good idea of what peyote does... like what a trip consists of... I understand it makes you trip for about 8 - 10 hours and that its "great" or so a lot of ppl say... but what is about it that makes it so "sacred" or want so many ppl want it... is it just that it is kinda scarce or what? I wanna try it just cause it kinda seems cool from what i have heard... has anyone done it that wants to explain what happened? thanks for the answers

--------------------
Psilocybin, It's what's for dinner, tonight...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Peyote [Re: phatclown]
    #4667933 - 09/16/05 01:09 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Order some san pedro(peruvianus is better) and eat 12 inches of the cacti(green part)(to get a feel), whilst boiling the core and the semi-green part, (you can discard the white unless you want more of a heavy sedative reaction)
Its like a more stoney version of acid but with some earthy, but not shroom-like visual effects. The people who write about it being more complex, specificaly in the visual context are right about that, (when comparing it to acid).
Physically, it gets you as high as any hallucinogen and even more so. The nausea is harsh for some and nonexistant in others, id be the later.
It is very spiritual. for me it was a turning point in the way I view hallucinogens.
It helps you feel the matrix of fuckedupness from then on, or for me.
It is like acid in the way of synchronicity and time dialation, but again, is more varient and more intense when it happens.
Its the closest thing to a roller-coaster ride ive ever experience with the exception of mushrooms

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Peyote [Re: stemmer]
    #4667944 - 09/16/05 01:12 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ayahuasca is the end all be all of hallucinogenic rollercoasters.
That coupled with it being far more intense and inherently spiritual if you want to take the "right" brew and doseage.

OfflineJabbawaya

#4667961 - 09/16/05 01:15 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

phatclown: look up mescaline trip reports on Erowid, lots of information.

Once you do it, you'll be able to understand why people consider it sacred. That something so beautiful and glorious could come from Mother Earth is just beyond words.

--------------------

Offlineswingline
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4668012 - 09/16/05 01:25 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

peyote is associated with sacred shamanic rituals, that's usually the first a person hears about peyote. i think that the unconcious association just sort of leads the trip in that direction. if peyote was a drug used by clowns and we associated it with clowns, then we would probably get a "circus like" trip.

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: Peyote [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4668016 - 09/16/05 01:26 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

lookey here dawg.......peyote is hard to get unless you have some friends who live on reservations.  not even joking...san pedro you can get at the plant store :smile:...pick a nice soft, dark green piece..and cut off about 12 to 18 inches.....take a knife and shave the dark green skin off of the cactus...try to get as little of the white interior of it as possible..discard the core.you don't want to boil that..it'll turn your stomach inside out.  the dark green part has the tough outside layer on it..just leave it on...unless your going to eat it..it really doesnt matter.  chop into square inch pieces...rinse for a second in cold water.....now..put in freezer for a day...when you take the pieces out..they should be frozen..this makes it easier for you to get the mescaline out of the cactus.....put in pot..and boil the shiet out of it for atleast 6 hours...i always did atleast 3. but be careful...some slimy green nutt looking stuff will rise to the top.  turn the burner down a lil..just enough to keep it boiling but not ready to spill over the top..  the last hour..watch it, boil it down to about 8 ounce glass...put in plastic cup and put in freezer for about 10min..then drink up...shiets nastier then shroom will ever be...and it even gets nastier every time..go figure..i know gag everytime i smell it. but i love tripping on it...

it takes about 3 hours to hit ya. so after 1 or 2 hours when all you feel is nautious..don't think its bunk.  and don't throw it up..hold that shiet down.  and happy travels...the comedown is great..very theuraputic.

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

Edited by KingCactus (09/16/05 01:27 AM)

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: Peyote [Re: KingCactus]
    #4668035 - 09/16/05 01:30 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

by the way..its bitter as hell and i wouldnt recommend mixing it with anything..the only thing that came close to making it taste better was s slushy.

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: Peyote [Re: KingCactus]
    #4668051 - 09/16/05 01:32 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

cactus is definitely a spiritual trip...a goooooood one.. i never had a bad trip on cactus. i even tried to see if i could. thats why i love it so much. its easy to manage but at the same time intense...but the entire trip is awsome..even the come down has its benefits..you come out of a trip like that looking alot more positive on life and your goals. come down is awsome on cactus..try meditating on come down.! i highly recommend it.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience