Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
Missed trip syndrome... "report"
    #4663370 - 09/14/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Missed Trip Syndrome

It seems that every time I try to trip now, I?m always ?missing the trip?. To my amazement and disappointment, my reality does not come crashing down on me, as time seems to stop in the moment for ever. The clues that I am tripping are there, dilated pupils, seeing flashes of electric color patterns, and a greater feel of music. I defiantly should not attempt to drive a car, but I still cannot see all the liquid movement in my apartment walls and the ?trip art? on my computer does not come alive. It is almost like a tease?

Trip:

Says, you are tripping your mind off right now, but at the same time I am just going to let you be, you. It says?.

Is insanity what you really want in your life?

Do you really want to be so crazy that you see walls move?

Or do you want to live in a peace and understanding and your own sanity?

I can let you have your peace and sanity and the courage it takes to get through the difficulties of life? Or I can contribute to the insanity of your life; give you a beauty of a trip that will only last in the moment

When the time is right, you can see the beauty of the insane, but for now I just bring peace, your own peace, that you had before you tried to visit me

Me:

I do miss the profound beauty of the insanity, but right now my own confidence and focus will bring me the most in life.

So I lay down, knowing I?ve eaten enough ?Trip? to land me in another galaxy? I look at a beautiful picture of a girl on a hillside with wild wolves. She looks like she has found peace and clarity. When I look at the picture, I do not see the fantastic hallucinations I have once seen while tripping? But I can feel the peace, clarity, and if it ever so catches me off guard, silver grey wolves wink their eyes at me? Just as a tease, and to remind me that I?m still tripping my ass off.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLysergicRide
Male User Gallery
Re: Missed trip syndrome... "report" [Re: LysergicRide]
    #4663390 - 09/14/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I also wrote this while tripping.... So it might sound increadibly stupid tomorrow....

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4663475 - 09/15/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds GREAT to me!!!!

Thanks!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4664165 - 09/15/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You might not know what you need, but you get "it."

Do not go into a trip looking for anything, moving walls included. Want is a block. Don't know how to put it any more clearer.

"He whoever shall save his soul shall lose it."

One is not all or is it? It is and it is not, both at the same time. Don't let this one trip make you think you will be "missing the trip" forever.

Oh and ever heard The Flaming Lips: Ego Death at the Gates of Hell? Give it a listen, I bet it will parallel your trip.

Tripping can be very anticlimactic, take it as it comes.

Apparently you need to learn the lesson of not expecting things. You seem to already be putting your experiences into a model and calling it the missed trip syndrome. You only had a lighter trip. They are not always reality crashing monsters, sometimes they are light faeries.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: Missed trip syndrome... "report" [Re: mecreateme]
    #4664184 - 09/15/05 09:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yea, ditto too that, I can eat the same amount different times,
and each one can not be compared to the other.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Missed trip syndrome... "report" [Re: rod]
    #4665989 - 09/15/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:08 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Missed trip syndrome... "report" [Re: StickyWater]
    #4677058 - 09/18/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

this wonderful floaty feel, where you get to bob neatly in the wake of your passing mental imagery and sensations is essentially the same thing as the sinking wall melting experience, except you are riding high and buoyed up in the "center" (if there is such a thing) instead of being dragged down along a few particular wakes that would have been be better let go of.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineLysergicRide
Male User Gallery
Re: Missed trip syndrome... "report" [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4684117 - 09/19/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

During this clean focused trip, I went on a bicycle ride around a few blocks and through some large parking lots... Felt wonderful.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order