Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePigsOnTheWing
Stranger
Question on lacing
    #4661864 - 09/14/05 07:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm getting a quarter ounce of shrooms tomorrow, but i have reason to suspect they might be laced with PCP(long story). Which isn't something I'm willing to risk taking. I was wondering if any of you knew how i could check to see if its laced and how accurate it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Question on lacing [Re: PigsOnTheWing]
    #4661878 - 09/14/05 07:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not too sure how one would go about lacing mushrooms...I mean I suppose you could dissolve it in some solvent and then let that evaporate on the mushrooms themselves...but why would anyone want to do that?

There's really no way to check unless you have access to a GC/MS machine. Chances are it's not laced though.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: Question on lacing [Re: dblaney]
    #4661900 - 09/14/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lacing is almost non-existent.... it's an urban myth, why would someone add more expensive drugs to something that is really cheap? PCP costs money, adding it to some other drug, costs money. Drug dealers aren't accustomed to giving away drugs.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: Question on lacing [Re: Nashbar]
    #4661926 - 09/14/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yea I read in some article about some kid who got killed on shrooms tat 1 in 3 shrooms are fake and contain PCP or something and im like "yea that is BS"

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4661931 - 09/14/05 07:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

What is your reasoning for thinking that they are laced with PCP?

OfflinePigsOnTheWing
Stranger
Re: Question on lacing [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4661989 - 09/14/05 07:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i heard 3 kids that got some from the same person each took 2.4 grams a relativley low dose, and two of them were fine, but one of them started freaking out and yelling jibberish and repeatedly saying game over. It got so bad that the other kids had to ward him away with bats and eventually call the cops. The cops had hit him over the head several times with a night stick and take him to the hospital. Is it possible the shrooms just affected that badly?

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4662022 - 09/14/05 07:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yes that was caused by the shrooms most likely. Some people just cant handle shrooms. If you search posts for bad trips you will probably find many more occasions where someone lost control on shrooms.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Question on lacing [Re: prefloppro]
    #4662052 - 09/14/05 08:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hah what a shitty event to go down while your tripping, he probably thought he was battling demons anyway though, and i'm sure in his mind he won.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
    #4662178 - 09/14/05 08:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

your story started with i heard, not i know. that should be evidence enough that what "you heard" was in fact an urban legend. when i was a kid it was the same story about a guy that frieked out on acid and thought he was an orange. till this very day he sits in a corner in a nut house and screams "don't peel me" at anyone that approaches him.

edit: if you find any laced shrooms or anything, please hook me up. i've been hoping to get so lucky for years now and i get nothing.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Edited by iateshaggy (09/14/05 08:30 PM)

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Re: Question on lacing [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4662212 - 09/14/05 08:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sometimes when people take something (whether it's shrooms or weed or whatever) and the experience is overly-strong they assume that it must be "laced." It's almost never the case. Sometimes you just get a good batch -- and it knocks you an your ass!

I've known some people who have smoked some fine-ass herb and had an intense experience and then freaked-out that it "must be laced" with "PCP" or "LSD." It's all bunk, really. The "lacing" phenomena is more attributed to psychedelic "lightweights" than to anything else really.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #4664004 - 09/15/05 08:27 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lacing is almost non-existent.... it's an urban myth, why would someone add more expensive drugs to something that is really cheap? PCP costs money, adding it to some other drug, costs money. Drug dealers aren't accustomed to giving away drugs.

Lacing is not a myth, My buddy died from laced weed. They might lace it as to get you addicted?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineJabbawaya

#4664383 - 09/15/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PigsOnTheWing said:
i heard 3 kids that got some from the same person each took 2.4 grams a relativley low dose, and two of them were fine, but one of them started freaking out and yelling jibberish and repeatedly saying game over. It got so bad that the other kids had to ward him away with bats and eventually call the cops. The cops had hit him over the head several times with a night stick and take him to the hospital. Is it possible the shrooms just affected that badly?

This is called a massively bad trip. Someone obviously made up the story that it was laced based on this incident. Ridiculous.

It is incomprehensible to think that someone would lace mushrooms with anything. Or even marijuana, for that matter. It just doesn't happen.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4664472 - 09/15/05 10:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It is very very unlikely that mushrooms are laced with PCP. The story of the 3 kids is most likely just a mushroom story. Mushrooms can freak people out...

There is no way to tell if your mushrooms are laced with something unless you have access to a GC/MS machine, like dblaney18 said.

If you won't take the risk you should grow your own mushrooms. This is the perfect site for that. The risk is very low though as long as you don't get the mushrooms from someone who hates you very bad.

Quote:

Lacing is not a myth, My buddy died from laced weed.

That's awful. What was the weed laced with?

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Question on lacing [Re: Annom]
    #4667230 - 09/15/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

drloomis82 said:
Sometimes when people take something (whether it's shrooms or weed or whatever) and the experience is overly-strong they assume that it must be "laced." It's almost never the case. Sometimes you just get a good batch -- and it knocks you an your ass!

I've known some people who have smoked some fine-ass herb and had an intense experience and then freaked-out that it "must be laced" with "PCP" or "LSD." It's all bunk, really. The "lacing" phenomena is more attributed to psychedelic "lightweights" than to anything else really.

is it possible to lace pot with LSD though? I've heard hearsay about people dipping joints in it, but LSD is heat sensitive so I'm not sure how that would work unless you absorb some through the lips as you're toking and the smoke carries some into your lungs as it passes through the non burnt weed.....

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Question on lacing [Re: leery11]
    #4667250 - 09/15/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No, it is definitely impossible to lace marijuana with LSD. The head would destroy it.

Seriously, everyone, forget about "laced marijuana." It almost never happens.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Question on lacing [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4667601 - 09/15/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i'm not worried about it, i'm just curious because LSD would be a nice thing to lace it with.

(presumably, having never done acid)

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/15/05 09:57 PM)

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
    #4667640 - 09/15/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i remember being a teen and half of us could hang and the other half could hang their tounge out their mouth when it came to weed. very often we would smoke and one person always frieked out cuz they didn't think they would get that stoned. unfortunately, anyone, especially attention thirsty teens can claim the saw a pteradactyl and there is no way to prove them lying w/o a b.s-o-meter.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4667657 - 09/15/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Shrooms can be smoked and have some minute effects, but acid would be destroyed.
Pcp fits the description though. No one does this, but if ya know some irresponsible crack-head types you could trip your balls off on some shwag or a low dose of shrooms, they would tell you about it though(most likely).

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Question on lacing [Re: stemmer]
    #4667676 - 09/15/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Enbalming type fluids have been used. Its a fact, but noone would do this either,that is without telling you before you bought it.
Just dont buy shwag from questionable people. Anyone with half way decent herb(looks, smell) has the good and untainted stuff.

OfflineMyc0Maniac
Stranger
Re: Question on lacing [Re: stemmer]
    #4667714 - 09/15/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, the first batch of blue dolphins that came around this year (Ecstasy), did in fact contain acid. Acid was dropped on the top of them. I didn't believe it until I took some. I was seeing shit like crazy and it reminded me of acid. I even thought cops were at my house one point in time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder