Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
LUCY forest and the spiders
    #4657520 - 09/13/05 11:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

1 xpill
1 sweettart lsd

My first time with Lucy

I went to a fictional place far far away with two of my friends, Will and Jimmy. When we arrived we pulled into our parking space which was on the edge of a large field with two paths leading out.  One path lead to the stage (we parked right at the mouth of this path), and the other led to another field with campers.  Then a path from the campers to the stage making a triangle which was all surrounded by forest. 

The forest had paths cut through out.  In the trees were glowsticks lighting the paths.  I explored for quite a while before I dosed to get familiar with the territory.  I found hidden campsites with firepits, benches and a few pavilions. Then I went back to the jeep and talked to Will and Jimmy.

None of us brought any camping gear so our only base was the jeep.  So we hung around the jeep til everything started.  We walked up near the stage and sat at a picnic table.  Will and I just sat down, but Jimmy he went right to work findin the hookup.  After a while we bumped into a guy that we got a bean from. T - 0. 

From there we all went back to the picnic table and met a few new people we smoked a few bowls with em while Jimmy asked about the Lucy.  He disappeared shortly and a girl returned quickly puting one red sweettart on my tongue.  I chewed it up eagerly and got ready. T + 15m. 

We all sat there smokin a little bit of hydro that I brought.  I offered a hit to the sweettart girl and she was havin trouble with the lighter so I lit it for her.  Then her boyfriend said he smelled singed hair.  I apologized for the next five minutes.  I was very embarrassed.  Luckily it wasn't even noticeable and she assured me it was no big deal.  T+20m

I started noticing the effects of the X. T+25m

after that I lose track of time...

I sat there at that table for about an hour longer and slowly lose any ability to converse with anyone.  I could speak but It was just to distracting and I felt rude to everyone unmeaning to.  I didn't bother to long with sweatin that though, I found myself reaching motivating conclusions very quickly and my mind would wonder away from topic.  What was I saying?

Time gap
The effects are strongly felt now..
I ran into Jimmy and he'd been dancin or somethin but he was beat read and sweatin everywhere.  He kept sayin, "I'm overheatin I'm overheatin!"  I looked at him and told him, "You look normal to me, you're not that red!"  He was alright after he went to the jeep for some water.  Will just hung out at the jeep all night.  I tried to get him to leave it but :shrug:.
I walked from the camper area to the parkin lot and then to stage for a good while just walkin around exploring all the glowing that was goin on. in this wonderful new world.  I look over at the stage area with all the dancin.  Some people seemed to just vibrate from side to side glowing in the blacklight and few other people were completely clear and still.  It looked like an illusion.  (I remember it so vividly)

I then left everyone and went trecking through the forest.  It was my favorite and the most trying part.of the night when I got lost on one path and ended up on a makeshift road.  I would walk to one end and the music would get further away and then I'd walk to the other end and it would get further away.  At each end I ran into the stickiest spiderwebs ever that were completely covering me.  It crossed my mind that I could easily have a badtrip at that point but any negetive though was quickly obsolved.  I did walk up and down the road for what seemed like an hour.  Finally I had to push through the bushes for about 20 foot and finally made it to a path about the time the cops showed up.  But with no music I couldn't find my way out.

I was burning up because there was no wind in the forest.

So I come stubling out of the forest with a tangtop on and i'm right behind the stage where the cops were pulled up.  by then I figured out it was cops.  Then I just chilled and tried to look normal.  They were there for five minutes and then left.  The music kicked back on and the party was back full force.

There's more but I'll add it on later.. as it comes back to me and time allows.

notes...
I remember the DJ's really kickin ass too... The seemed to put the whole trip together... very weird.

When the morning rolled around we were all greeted with a big bright rainbow.  EVERYONE SCREEMED FOR IT!

It was one of the best nights of my life...

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: LUCY forest and the spiders [Re: Cowgold]
    #4658077 - 09/14/05 01:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
Then her boyfriend said he smelled singed hair.  I apologized for the next five minutes.  I was very embarrassed.

Haha that part made me laugh. Sounds exactly like the first time I went to one of "those" events. We went trekking through the bush too for ages and when we came out the cops were there but they too only stayed 5 mins. Great report, love to hear more. :thumbup:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: LUCY forest and the spiders [Re: shrooma]
    #4663986 - 09/15/05 08:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That sounds really awesome! can't wait till we trip together!
:kiss:

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom