Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Mycobags

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePorchMonkey321
Mycophile

Any interest in budget-oriented automated grow setups?
    #4663792 - 09/15/05 07:25 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hello again Shroomery, boy am I glad to be back. It's been a while since I last posted, been far too busy to engage in any side projects as of late. But that should all change shortly.
Anyway, on to the point of this post. As I've played around with mycology over the years, I've noticed that there is a shortage of ready-made grow setups that are within a price range that is feasible for someone on a tight budget who would like to do more than just cakes. So, if a buddy of mine happened to start turning out fully automated setups for a wide range of growing needs at a much reduced price tag, would the response be enough to bother with? Just looking for some input, it's just in the thinking phase still. It would sure be nice to just tell new members where to buy a setup rather than explaining how to make one, over and over. Oh well, we'll see.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFooManM
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any interest in budget-oriented automated grow setups? [Re: PorchMonkey321]
    #4663806 - 09/15/05 08:12 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sure that if it was a decent enough setup at the right price that it would probably do well. You wouldn't be the first though. Mike O is selling a decent kit for pretty cheap. You can purchase mycobags from many vendors that you can either fruit invitro or case in a fruiting chamber. These are good alternatives to higher priced kits.

Talk to geokills about becoming a sponsor before attempting to spam in the forums though and be ready to be able to mass produce them, as demand might be high.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Mycobags

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation