Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Ideal Locations for outdoor growth for species propagation
    #4663768 - 09/15/05 04:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I want to really get into outdoor growing. It's not because I want to eat the mushrooms, per se. While I wouldn't mind having a nice dry quapo of azures in the freezer, I'd prefer to do pan cyans indoors for my personal trips and just do a lot of outdoor stuff just to get the genetics in my area.

I'm probably going to do this next spring, spending the rest of this year planning out what I'm going to do and where. I bet if someone dug a few quick holes in a horse or cow pasture, filled it with spawned cow / horse manure, then put some damp verm on top, fruits would appear. I also think that having a lot of spores in an environment like that would keep the mushrooms growing. If the holes were 18" deep, the mycelia would definatly last over winter and I'm sure it would spread around some in those fertile grounds.

For wood-lovers, I'm thinking that I'm just going to help my friend out with his landscaping business for a few months, part time. I'll spread lots of spawn around in the big piles of mulch that we make. We also have a huge lumber mill near here that sells sawdust as a byproduct. I'm thinking that a visit there in the evening with a spray bottle filled with a saturated spore solution would be a neat idea.

Any others?

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract