Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNeo46
Stranger
General sort of query
    #4663739 - 09/15/05 05:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hi all. Just looking for a bit of feedback from anyone experienced (whether one trip or years of it) with hullucinagens... Basically just after a bit of an idea about what sort of hullucinagen is a good place to start? (mushrooms and LSD mainly, mescaline perhaps, any others that are reasonably well known etc).

Basically I'm thinking about trying a hullucinagen for the first time and wondering what's a good place to start. I've heard LSD is very disassociating so not entirely sure that's the best idea. I've done a fair bit of reading of experiences and also facts from a couple of places, mainly erowid, so that I have some idea about the basics, but really looking for thoughts from those who do or have used hullucinagens before.

Bit of backround if it makes a difference, no history (that I know of, pretty certain though) of family mental illness. Drugs I've used in the past are alcohol, weed, speed, "e" (I'm aware that encompasses many possible drugs :P), meth, GHB and coke. Mainly used were meth and e, not talking myself up, but used a fair bit of them over past two years. I'm a very objective person, not partial to much emotional stress in the main and strong-ish state of mind/life since I haven't used any drugs in a while. And that's about it I think.... So yeah, any ideas of reccomendations on what is good/safe/nice place to start in this area I have neglected until potentially soon?

Regards :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: General sort of query [Re: Neo46]
    #4663741 - 09/15/05 05:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

A low dose of mushrooms or a weak hit of acid. Personally I would go with about 1.5 to 2 grams of mushrooms. Do this a couple times and get your dose up to 3.5+ when you are ready. Have fun!

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience