Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery
my shaman story for english
    #4662746 - 09/15/05 12:12 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I posted earlier about now being able to find the stories we had to read, but haha I didnt realized that they werent titles and those were the stories. We had to take this first 6 word sentance and make a story from it. Tell me what you think. I probly got grammer errors so dont mind those.

?He remembered something that never happened.? ?AM Homes

As the setting for this micro fiction, I suspect that it might have taken place in the ancient Sierra Mazateca Mountains. As the twilight disappears over the mountains, the sky is left in a cool blue shade of glowing stars and a waxed moon. A man of middle age enters his round wooden yurt to meet a small cup of Ayahuasca which he had prepared prior his vigorous workday. He closes off all source of light from outside his yurt, and sits cross legged in complete blackness on a small rug, as it is custom to do so.
The man felt that he was lacking spiritual enlightment, and needed to find himself. He visited the village shaman, a connoisseur of spirits; who gave him the advice to seek enlightment through meditation and the language of Ayahuasca. The shaman blessed the man hereby giving him the power to know, heal and see the truth. He would soon depart through the unknown depths of his own brain.
The man is a man of peace; he does his work in the village while at the same time seeking life, spirituality, and meaning. He watches the village shaman exert his powers on the earth, calling forth rain, dancing, and praying with the spirits of the earth. The man is eager to witness something more than ordinary life, eager to communicate with the ancient spirits that the village shaman so passionately speaks of.
As the man drank his cup of Ayahuasca and within a minute was deep into the infinities of his mind. He lay back on his rug as the Ayahuasca quickly and strongly came took work. He could see a light in the distance, but what was this light he thought, for I had blocked all of the possible light entrances in the yurt. He watched the light as it broke of into colored streams and traveled around him in all directions. As he tries to comprehend the strange patterns of light, a wave of emotion washes over him and he is transformed a state of complete bliss. The man never before had felt like this, the Ayahuasca filled his entire perceptional faculties leaving his everyday emotion behind. he could no longer feel his arm, legs, or any of his body. He realized that he no longer was in physical form, but rather spiritual. He could dance with the spirits, and he did with ever so much brilliance as for what seemed like hours, but only was minutes.
As the man woke from his psychedelic trance with a refreshed mind and body, he remembered clearly and vividly the dance, and the floating. He realized that this in fact never happened, at least not in the reality that his five senses could perceive.

thanks for reading

Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-W.B. Yeats

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Community >> The Pub