Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Friday night = first trip
    #4662368 - 09/14/05 11:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This friday I should be getting 3 1/8ths of shrooms.
I will be joined with 2 of my good friends and one of their friends that I don't really know (which could be a problem. i'm hoping not)
We're planning on eating all of the shrooms. which would be about 2.5 grams each if my math is correct.
I'm wondering what kinds of things we should have with us (we'll be dosing around 10 pm and going on an adventure in the woods), what level of trip we'll be in for, etc.
anything would be much appreciated.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: shroomanic]
    #4662406 - 09/14/05 11:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Has anyone in your party tripped before? Do you know the woods like the back of your hand? If not, I don't reccomend tripping in the woods at night your first time...very very easy to get lost in the woods at night while tripping.

Offlineshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #4662422 - 09/14/05 11:16 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I know the woods VERY well. I've found my way through there many times when I was high. Although I did get lost once.
Nobody has tripped before.
I've done morning glory with VERY little effects.
I've done DXM a couple times.
We're going to have a couple flashlights with us too. So that'll help.

--------------------

InvisibleGonzoCool

Loc: Flag
    #4662430 - 09/14/05 11:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You should munch and then wait a while till the experience begins before you decide what to do for recreation, any pre trip plans ive ever made have 95% of the time gone out the window once im trippin, just go with the flow, literally

--------------------

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: GonzoCool]
    #4662512 - 09/14/05 11:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hmm, none of you has tripped before? You should probably have someone there who knows what they are doing. If one of you starts having a bad trip that could easily ruin everyone elses, and 10 p.m. sounds a little late for a first trip in some woods.

good luck, and have fun.

Offlineshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: GonzoCool]
    #4662539 - 09/14/05 11:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

well, we can't be inside. I'm at my parents house right now and they aren't too cool with the whole drug use. And we'd be loud. 4 guys tripping for the first time. lol.
Thanks for the replies.
Keep 'em coming please.
I'm so stoked!

--------------------

OfflineeVil_
StrangelyFamiliar
 User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
    #4662634 - 09/14/05 11:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i've tripped 3 times now, but i haven't tripped outside yet, planning on doing so very soon. but since you have a few guys, why not go in on a hotel room? i know rooms around here are fairly cheap, i paid 90$/night for a suite and have paid about 45-60$/night for a reg room.

--------------------
It's great to be here. I thank you. Ah, I've been on the road doing comedy for ten years now, so bear with me while I plaster on a fake smile and plough through this shit one more time. - Bill Hicks

<Guest> has anyone ever heard of sprinklen a freshcow pattie w dust and hangin it from a tree in cheese cloth and watering it?

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: eVil_]
    #4663052 - 09/15/05 12:57 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You guys could probably control yourselves, so I would recommend staying indoors until it hits you, then go outside. But outside walking through some woods in the dark, tripping on shrooms for the first time, with at least one person you don't know is not the greatest idea in my opinion. What you should really do, is get up early Saturday morning, eat the shrooms on an empty stomach, then walk around those woods. Hopefully I will be tripping this Saturday. I love day tripping........

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4663324 - 09/15/05 01:37 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mighty Bop said:
You guys could probably control yourselves, so I would recommend staying indoors until it hits you, then go outside. But outside walking through some woods in the dark, tripping on shrooms for the first time, with at least one person you don't know is not the greatest idea in my opinion. What you should really do, is get up early Saturday morning, eat the shrooms on an empty stomach, then walk around those woods. Hopefully I will be tripping this Saturday. I love day tripping........

That sounds like the best idea for you guys. :mushroom2: Enjoy the trip.

Offlineshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

#4663364 - 09/15/05 01:51 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think I'm busy Saturday, that's the thing.
We'll see how it unfolds. If we were to go into the woods at night, we'd each have a flashlight. My friend wants to tie us all together using ropes. haha. That could get real bad though.
Anyways, 2.5 grams of Cubes (i'm guessing they are). That would be...in between level 2 and 3?

--------------------

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

#4663511 - 09/15/05 02:38 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Everyone is different, but yes, around there.  That should be the perfect dose.  Enjoy and be safe.  :mushroom2:

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #4663717 - 09/15/05 05:13 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LoFiFunk said:
...very very easy to get lost in the woods at night while tripping.

That is so so true! I have about an acre of woods in my backyard and I know them extremly well. On the 4th of July I ate 4 grams of shrooms and got lost in my own backyard because it was dark as hell and I was trippin balls!

--------------------

OfflinephEight
fate
Loc: houston, tx
Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4663723 - 09/15/05 05:29 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know, I wouldn't be able to handle it with the thoughts of creatures being around, especially spiders. Damn I hate spiders, but yeah... the woods at night has a lot of room for things to go wrong. I would highly recommend you find more of a chill place, or wait for a day which you will have a house to yourself or something for the first trip. That way you can enjoy music and relax around, draw, go outside, etc.

--------------------
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: phEight]
    #4663733 - 09/15/05 05:40 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

First off 1/8 is 3.5 grams... Secondly, woods for the first time? In the dark? woh! Its very easy to get lost on mushrooms, even if you know the area very well. I've gotten lost in my own backyard before. Scurry!

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4663742 - 09/15/05 05:51 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like a fun time, though of course it would be better to trip with some light available not only in the interest of navigation, but also because the woods look really fucking cool drenched in sunlight. Outdoors is a great place to trip for the first time, because you can prance and giggle like elves without arousing suspicion of elf-related mischief. I don't think anyone is recommending the woods at night with 3 virgin tripsters, but if that's your only option then suck it up and be prepared to die on your feet instead of living on your knees.

What you should have with you? First, bring a lot of water. Figure out however much you need for all of you and then multiply it by 1.5. I say this because simply because you don't want to be caught in the woods thirsty. Next, make sure all of you have enough warm layers for sustained outdoors tripping. (You don't want to be caught in the woods cold, either.) I also would highly recommend glowsticks. Yea, I know, they seem clich?d--but they GLOW, dude.

I can't really think of anything else. Don't get lost. I'll leave that up to you. Have a contingency plan if you do happen to wander off too far and you can't summon your women's intuition to help find your way back, like we did in Iraq (minus the contingency plan).

Have fun!

Edited by Land_Crab (09/15/05 06:02 AM)

Offlineshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Re: Friday night = first trip [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4668160 - 09/16/05 02:08 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the advice guys!
Yes, I'm still going to do it at night
I'll let you all know how that turns out! lol
If there's any left over after we weigh out 2.5 grams each, I'm just going to take them myself :P
I trust myself enough not to freak out in the woods
One of my buddies might
But my other buddy there is totally a Zen Buddhist, and...he'll just meditate or somethin
He can keep his cool
I don't know about the other kid
He smokes weed all the time...and that's all i know about him
He should be cool though
Fuck, I wandered around there all the time super high and also a couple times while tripping on DXM. I managed.
We are trying to get a trip sitter also. He doesn't know if he wants to do it. What a friend he is. lol
Peace.
oh...should we smoke weed at all during the trip? I was thinking during the come down. Or should we just totally experience all of the shrooms?

--------------------

OfflinelanceBjohnson
Stranger
Male
Loc: america
    #6066733 - 09/16/06 02:12 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i recomend all sorts of different toys and things to play with. like if you have a tent. we always used to just keep puddy and blocks, and all sorts of toys and things inside the tent. we would go adventure, then come back to the tent and then just play wtih puddy and weird things like that. that is always a great thing, i used that for my first trip. whenever somthing was to much for me i would just look at the puddy and move it around and get instantly calm. i always like having somthing of centimental value or somthign with me. it used to keep me in control of things.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience