Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Disguising lw's
    #4662030 - 09/14/05 09:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I was reading that when a lw does not have enough light, that it will grow tall and thin instead of short and round. That got me thinking, if a person forced his lw to stretch out, and still made sure it had enough light to be healthy, how bad of an idea is this? You could have a perfectly healthy lw, that looks allot like a regular cactus from wal mart, and blend in with columnar well too. After you got it stretched and tall you could care for it like you would a nice little round one, to make it healthy and producing flower and pups. I know that people like to see things like they look naturally, but how bad is it to have your lw and disguise it too. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I imagine the pups the long tall peyote put out would be of normal shape, with good lighting. I'm sure I'm not the first person to think about this, any thoughts?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

Re: Disguising lw's [Re: Psychoslut]
    #4664049 - 09/15/05 10:41 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

why dont you just drss it upwith a small wig and a costume instead?

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: Disguising lw's [Re: Psychoslut]
    #4664448 - 09/15/05 12:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

why the need to bother?

unless your deep into other stuff that would draw the attention of others(or leo), i would think someone would have to be looking for loph to really take note of one

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Disguising lw's [Re: Schwip]
    #4665958 - 09/15/05 05:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm... I kinda like the idea, just from a unique and aesthetic POV. It would be a novelty, a LW that didn't look like a LW! I say go for it if you got enough specimens to experiment with. :thumbup:

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Disguising lw's [Re: Schwip]
    #4666774 - 09/15/05 08:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

you could have a garden of san pedro, preruvian torch and elongated peyote all out on your front porch, and no one besides maybe a DEA agent would have any idea they are not regular run of the mill cacti. You could show your freinds and family the cacti you are proud of, and the most anyone would say is hey look, that one has no spines  :grin:.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden