Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineslowhand21
Stranger
New here, my favorite trip
    #4661610 - 09/14/05 08:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hey all, I am new here so I thought I would share my favorite trip with you guys. I am hoping to be able to grow some of my own mushrooms now, as they seem to be pretty hard to get (especially when you absolutely want them) where I live.

Anyhow, one night a couple months ago two friends and I went to this really great state park about 20 miles from where we live. We ate 4 grams each (rolled in tortillas and dipped in queso, mmmm). We walked down this trail to where the water was, and we were greeted with the most beautiful scene. A spring fed pool surrounded by huge limestone rocks. These rocks have been eaten away at for such a long time that there are many great waterfalls. We circled around the back of all this, and found the perfect spot. It was right on the water, with some trees, and a huge limestone rock hanging over giving us this neat little cave like shelter.

We had the time of our lives here, and never wanted to leave. We laid right on the edge of the water, and twisted our minds around some great new thoughts, and talked out all of the troubles we were having. I put on my friends ipod and immediately it was like i was in a music video world. Oddly, I could still here my friends talking over the music, and could communicate (I'm still not sure if this was really so or i just believed so). We all wanted to swim so badly, but resisted the temptation as we all felt that if we slipped under the water at that instant, we would still exist, just only to us three, and no one else. Nor did we want to be those people in the news dieing on shrooms giving fuel to the anti-drug fire.

Anyhow, I can't accurately describe the trip of course, but it was a beautiful, though-provoking experience. I have learned so much from using mushrooms, it really makes me sad that such a great thing is not legal.

Thanks!
-slowhand21

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJabbawaya

Re: New here, my favorite trip [Re: slowhand21]
    #4664417 - 09/15/05 12:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery :smile:

Sounds like a wonderful experience.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports