Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheDoctor
Stranger

Tripping this weekend...need tips
    #4658047 - 09/14/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've only tripped on mushrooms twice before and the ones I get seem to be known for feeling more intense than alot of the shrooms you can get around here. I plan to be doing them with a buddy who hasnt done them before this weekend. The first time i took 2-2.5 grams and had a somewhat unpleasant experiecnce. The second time I only had 1 (both times I ate with pizza) gram and tripped out pretty well. I had a better experience but at the beginning of the trip while coming up and peaking it still had a negative feeling to it and i puked like the first time but the trip eventually smoothed out after.
I was wondering if anyone here has any tips for me and my buddy's trip (he'll be taking 2-3 grams. Im thinking of doing 1-2)? Is there any way to get around this negative feeling or is that just the way it goes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Tripping this weekend...need tips [Re: TheDoctor]
    #4658478 - 09/14/05 04:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

3.5 grams is fine. You'll be OK, is it a negative body feeling or bad emotional issues? I'd say that relaxing and meditating gets through the bad body buzz

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Tripping this weekend...need tips [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4658484 - 09/14/05 04:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah idk if ur going to be taking enough.. 2 grams is decent id atleast try to get 2 grams in.. and for that negative feeling if it was like sickness, then ive had that same experience before.. its just those shrooms making u a little sick but if its like a negative emotion, then alter ur surroundings and try being more relaxed and carefree.. well happy trippin!

InvisibleGoKart
Dr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Tripping this weekend...need tips [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #4658712 - 09/14/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I find first eating a small cube of ginger with the shrooms stops the sickness, as the FAQ says, and playing the piano (or keyboard) until I come up is very relaxing and calming, for me anyway. Playing the piano is also a good indicator of when you start tripping because I always start to see the keys rippling and moving like water, I'm not sure if this is the same for anyone else but I find its a good routine for a good trip.

Good luck.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/pteropilot

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: Tripping this weekend...need tips [Re: GoKart]
    #4659963 - 09/14/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

atleast 2 grams in my opinion..i prefer to take atleast 3.5 g's though...first time had a really good experience..got a lil paranoid in the middle, felt like i was having dejavu the whole time but ended up being pretty good

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Tripping this weekend...need tips [Re: KingCactus]
    #4660518 - 09/14/05 02:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I spend a lot of time stretching and burning energy while I come up.

I eat them, sit for 20 minutes, break up some herb and proceed to smoke, then stretch out for 20 minutes.

After that, I either clean my room, freak out to some rock music while I still like it, or even hop on the treadmill/jog in place/do jumping jacks.

I keep myself away from focusing on coming up and when the trip will start. The bad feelings always come first, so why bother trying to pay attention to them?

After you chill, smoke, stretch, burn energy/take care of a chore/get loose with yourself, it should already be over an hour since you ate them. Plus, you should feel pretty relaxed and ready to take on a trip.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineTheDoctor
Stranger

Re: Tripping this weekend...need tips [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4660712 - 09/14/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the tips :thumbup:
i'll let you know how it goes this weekend

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
    #4661137 - 09/14/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

As a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't dose higher than the person you're tripping with if it's their first time, especially if you're not very experienced. Your friend will depend on you to be there if shit starts to go wrong, and he may freak out if he realizes that you are in less control of the situation than he is.
You have to play the part of shaman for your buddy's first trip at least. After that, it's all gravy...

OfflineTheDoctor
Stranger

Re: Tripping this weekend...need tips [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4661331 - 09/14/05 05:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

that makes sense
thanks

Offlineshaft
eager novice

#5664967 - 05/23/06 03:10 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i normally go through a full day ritual before tripping. it normally includes fasting the entire day (except for a little something for nausea, if that helps) building up good feelings (which can be a little hard) and meditation.
just be in a good frame of mind and with people you trust. i would be a little wary of tripping with someone who has never done them before, especially since you didn't have that good of time last time.

do whatever you feel is neccessary to be in a good frame of mind, and have a wonderful trip
good vibes in your direction as well.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale