Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSiRpAbLoEsCoBaR
Smoke God
 User Gallery

Loc: Holland
Incubation
    #4658497 - 09/14/05 07:01 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I was wanting to know some good meathods of making an incubator. I dont have a lot of money. Would it work to keep them on a heating pad?

Also i keep reading that potentcy is more of a matter of opinion but in a drug book that i read (not a mushroom book all drugs) it said that there was a huge difference between your standard golden caps and a "good" mushroom. I just keep thinking that if i go with the B+ im going to regret it.

Any help is appretiated.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: Incubation [Re: SiRpAbLoEsCoBaR]
    #4658606 - 09/14/05 08:34 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

for a cheap incubator you could:

1. put them in a cardboard box w/ lid and put them ontop of your fridge thats saposta work, and wouldnt cost you anything probly if you already have a box. 

2.  you could make a TiT (tub in tub) witch would be 2 rubermade containers and a submersible fishtank heater.  take the one tub and put about 4-6" of water in it, then put a cap full of bleach into the water so it dont get all funky, then put the fishtank heater (only need a small heater) into the water and then set the other tub into the first tub with the water and the heater.  some ppl put spacers between the two tubs but thats up to you, and would probly run you about 20$'ish if you had to buy everything.

3. the heating pad... i wouldnt recomend a normal heating pad, becuase they are not ment to be on 24/7.  i would go to a gardening store and ask for a propogation mat, its a mat used for starting seeds & cuttings , or go to a pet store and get a heating pad for reptiles.  they are set to stay at a constant 80-85 degrees, and they run about 20-30$. hope that helps some :smile: gl!!

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation