Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Life is fractal

Loc: Los Angeles
Frustrated with DMT extraction... please help!
    #4655646 - 09/13/05 05:20 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hey.. thanks in advance for your help, this has been frustrating..

I followed the Marsofold tek perfectly to my knowledge.. except I used 75g of root bark instead of a pound. I used the Marsofold tek calculator (on DMT World) to get the exact measurements for 75g of root bark.

I ended up with this:

That is a British coin about the size of a dime.

When I weighed it on my newly purchased .01g scale, it did not change when I put the crystals on! It stayed at 0.00. I have never used this scale before so I don't know whether it's a piece of shit or not but it worked fine at the store when the guy was demonstrating it.

If I put a coin on, and then put the crystals on, it measured a difference of 0.03 - 0.04 grams.

How could I only end up with 40 mg of DMT using 75g of root bark?? Also the DMT does not smell like anything. Isn't it supposed to have a distinct smell?

I put a little bit on my tongue, and it felt weird for a couple minutes, then it started burning slightly. It had a nasty taste that is hard to describe and I couldn't quite tell if my tongue was burning or it was just the weird chemical taste.

I tried vaporizing the bit on the left there at 200 Celcius and got no effects.

It seems like I messed up but I have no idea what I could have done wrong. Anybody have any ideas?

Edit -- Correction: I varied from the tek in two ways. I used a different brand of Naphtha (although the bottle says Contains: NAPHTHA and that's it) and... I took the jar out of the freezer after only two days instead of three. I didn't follow any of the "suggestions" at the bottom of the tek, I just followed the original tek perfectly except these two things.

Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Edited by Plok (09/13/05 05:25 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden