Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov.
    #4643714 - 09/10/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

...Testing a top secret weather weapon.

:crazy:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: Murex]
    #4643815 - 09/10/05 09:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

possible. congress did ban the use of weather weapons, "tectonic" weapons, and a whole plethora of other mind/environment/social control weapons. why would they ban them if they didn't have them, or at the very least know they are possible.

this guy is a TV weatherman and states our weather is being controlled, and says he has photos to prove it.. take a look for yourselves and decide.
Weather Wars

he brings up points like how the fuck are these clouds square and at 90 degree angles?

or how does a hole just punch itself through the clouds like this, when it never has at any point in history, until recently.

but those are just a few of the many many examples he has posted. take a look for yourself.

the question is was it our government? very possible. i would say if it was controlled in some degree would it have been out government? maybe it was an enemy. how can you tell the American people we must now bomb North Korea cause they are directing devastating hurricanes at us?
i think there is some manipulation going on.. i can not say to what degree however and for what ultimate purpose, aside from control.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: clone]
    #4644043 - 09/10/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's an interesting topic. I wish I knew more about it. Just today on the weather channel, they were reviewing past storms that took similiar paths as Ophelia. They said one that was off the coast was "seeded" by the government to make it go out but a high pressure system pushed it in anyway.

I'd like to learn more about how this seeding works.

The chem trails is interesting too. I read some where that one of the reasons why hurricanes headed straight for NO keep veering off to MI is because of the polution over the city. Something about the density of the air over the city makes the storms turn towards the path of least resistance and away from it.

If anyone has handy links about "seeding" storms and weather control, I'd like to read them.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #4644267 - 09/10/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations.It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

[Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia , Athens , Apr. 28, 1997].

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4644322 - 09/10/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:shake:, just :shake:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4648296 - 09/11/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The Science channel had a show on weather control technology. It is real.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4648417 - 09/11/05 10:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I seriously doubt we have the technology yet, but there's an interesting Wikipedia article about HAARP at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: Ravus]
    #4649275 - 09/12/05 06:13 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I seriously doubt we have the technology yet

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference:

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

That statement proves that we have the technology.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: Ravus]
    #4649518 - 09/12/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The techology exists, yes, but thats some serious energy to move a hurricane. I don't think that could be pulled off without to many people knowing about it.

Scalar weaponry I think is the name, the russians have had it for quite awhile now. Its amazing the level of technology not available to the consumer..

Scientific American has some info about Hurricane control
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?article...r=1&catID=2

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Edited by J4S0N (09/12/05 09:57 AM)

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: J4S0N]
    #4654085 - 09/13/05 08:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I remember a while back ago the Phillipines were having wildfires and Russia had sent a small typhoon and cleared out the fires. Im gonna look it up see if i can find anything on it.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #4654307 - 09/13/05 09:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, i read that bill....very, very creepy shit.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#4654706 - 09/13/05 11:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No.

Just no.

The hurricane made Bush lose much desired support from the blacks, a campaign the republican party was working on boosting.

The hurricane was a disaster for the Bush administration.

It being intentional would be one of the worst political moves ever made.

Also, if we did have these weather machines you speak of, wouldn't it be FAR more efficient to test over an ocean instead of causing billions of dollars of damage and depleting money from Bush's precious military funding while also draining his support from minorities.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: spud]
    #4655319 - 09/13/05 02:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Its off-topic but dammit Spud: that pic in your signature is pretty powerful :wink:

You can send up small rockets (kinda like heavy hobby rockets) carrying crystals such as Silver iodide which, when explosively or pyrotechnically dispersed, can make rain fall.
This is called "cloud seeding". It's done in some third world nations to force rain down where it otherwise would not have fallen before.

If you selectively empty out clouds in a weather system you might under some circumstances create a hurricane where none was before.

This would require precise and substantial "cloud seeding" which could be done with planes (remember those weird condensation stripes all those conspiracies are about?)

This technology exists for about half a century and works as well as is quite cheap.

I'm not saying somebody did this, but I'm saying that it is possible and that the technology can be surprisingly lowtech if you know which clouds to seed at what time.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: spud]
    #4655326 - 09/13/05 02:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spud said:
while also draining his (Bush's) support from minorities.

You can't drain a desert.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: Asante]
    #4655341 - 09/13/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Here is a page from a US Gov't website about cloud seeding depicting a diagram that shows cloud-seeding from an airplane flyby

Quote:

The above sketch illustrates an aircraft dispensing pyrotechnics doped with silver iodide into a supercooled cloud that is invigorated by the latent heat released as the boundary between liquid and frozen hydrometeors (blue horizontal line in the cloud on the left) moves down to the zero Celsius isotherm (green horizontal line). It was this transformation that the experimenters hoped to use for construction of an artificial outer eyewall during Project STORMFURY.

The 1960s project STORMFURY sought to decrease hurricanes by briefly INTENSIFYING HURRICANES through cloud seeding

Quote:

In the 1960s the US National Weather Service staged a project STORMFURY which aimed to weaken hurricane intensity by introducing ice nuclei at low levels in the updraft region around the cyclone�s eye, i.e. in the eyewall. The theory was that the ice nuclei would trigger freezing down to the 0� C isotherm, rather than at some height above the freezing level (see Fig 1) (4). Therefore the latent heat released by freezing would be concentrated at a lower level, and this energy, together with the latent heat of condensation (which also is released mainly at low levels), would add buoyancy, strengthen the updrafts, and ensure more low-level convergence. This short-lived, but rapid intensification of the hurricane would widen the diameter of the eyewall, which in turn would reduce the wind speed (i.e., the conservation of angular momentum). The Project STORMFURY could not prove the validity of this hypothesis, and hurricanes are no longer seeded (5)

Sooo.. the US Gov't in the 1960s practiced cloud-seeding of hurricanes to decrease them, but it had a stage of "shortlived but rapid intensification" ofd said hurricanes. If you modify Project STORMFURY maybe you can let Hurricanes form and spin out of control. A good thing that "hurricanes are no longer seeded" which is strange because it could offer substantial relief to disasters.

Or.. did the Military take over??
These are not little green men but well-documented 1960s experiments described on .gov websites.

In nearly all other cases, tiny grains of silver are used as seeds. But the NCAR group is using a mixture of sodium, magnesium and calcium chloride, and it appears this type of seeding works better than silver in drought stricken areas.

It just so happens that a mixture of NaCl, MgCl2 and CaCl2 is ideal for use on a vast scale and is UNDETECTABLE as Silver iodide in rainwater is unusual but these salts are common dust components, especially in coastal areas.

Edited by Asante (09/13/05 02:34 PM)

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: Asante]
    #4655986 - 09/13/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No, what the entire concept here is is directed energy pulses/bursts influencing various things....ionosphere, troposphere, near earth objects, convection currents in magma....
The U.S. actually had a bill back in 98 i believe that outlawed such an amazingly outlandish set of shit that it's mindboggling. It was worded with less specific phrasing before it passed out of committee, but to the same effect.

Weather control, earthquake control, various upper level atmospheric type things were banned.

I'll borrow the book and type up the act when i get a chance.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #4656076 - 09/13/05 04:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wow.

Just like the Controlled Substances Schedules are a treasure trove for clandestine chemists, and my ISP's TOS gave me a good idea what hackers can do this bill will likelky give a good idea about modern technology in climate control. Still, you already can with ordinary cloudseeding.

If you can finds it, please post it. Or there likely will be an online version somewhere if we know the name of the bill.

All in all the possibilities clearly are present.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4656107 - 09/13/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Google Nikola Tesla's weather machines, and keep in the mind the US government seized his life's work (documents) at his untimely death.

The soviets also tested weather warfare/hurricanes.

I don't have time to do googling for you guys, but I know my information is accurate.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#4656146 - 09/13/05 05:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Here is some fuel for the hopelessly paranoid

*throws on top of the fire*
Project STORMFURY

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hurracaine was made by the U.S. Gov. [Re: Catalysis]
    #4658416 - 09/14/05 03:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you look at the diagram in your link: If you have a situation where winds are blowing hard around the outer clouds, seeding the inner clouds will produce a hurricane by the same method, except you turn it inside out and seed the inner clouds, not the outer. I don't think anyone is being hopelessly paranoid here. If the Bush administration created this hurricane then they would've dazzled the nation and the world with how effectively they dealt with it, rather than look like a complete jackass. That said this thread has turned a bit towards whether this is possible. The answer is YES, it *is* possible, whether through cloud-seeding or Tesla's machines (links please) and Randolph_Carter is on top of that bill with the amazing claims of what likely is possible through directed EM.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds