Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Ayahuasca
    #4653952 - 09/13/05 08:27 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I was wondering if anything said at this link Warnings is true with Jurema inner-bark with Syrian rUE. Is it honestly that deadly? They make it sound like it is. I have enough to extract and prepare a brew with. So while I wait for the extraction im going to try the brew. I have asthma.... I have allergies... so that forum is basicaly saying you cant take the brew(or dangers are involved). I wanna know if that forum is mis-leading. If it is true its very frusterating and a surprise that I only found that on that forum and no where else not even erowids (just alittle).

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/13/05 08:34 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4654495 - 09/13/05 01:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

read up on ayahuasca (and DMT and MAOi wich are the active ingredients) :thumbup:

OfflinePuppet1
Stranger
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: stefan]
    #4655336 - 09/13/05 04:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

no, not deadly. cool thing about maoi's is that they cause you to lose your appetite, like a natural defense mechanism, so as long as you respect the food and pharm warnings before you take it, there shouldnt be any problems.

i mean, who the hell has a cheeseburger and a beer during an ayahuasca session?

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Puppet1]
    #4657242 - 09/13/05 11:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I had already looked up on the substances and resaearched I just wnated to clarify if most were true because it is alot of overblown shit the way I see it. I know people with asthma and allergy medication do ayahuasca brew and they are just fine (even though there could be something wrong). So im going to fast for 4-5 hours then strt the brew. I had alot of cheese products so I might just sleep and wake up wait 1-2 hours and make it.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4657294 - 09/14/05 12:00 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The protocal is 24 hours of fasting. or strict use of useable carbs. syrian rue its-self will kick your ass.
DOnt fuck around with this stuff, its harder to deal with than any amount of shrooms.
The cheese usage is hilarious. I just hope you were not going to sleep without reading this.
Cheeseburgers far after the trip will have an effect on some more experienced folks.
Besides that though, yes rue is more effective and more intense than caapi. Your dealing with something that no person on this chat has the time to define for you.
The least you can do for yourself if you plan on useing anywhere close to the aboriginal dose of aya, dont fuck with cheese.
Wait another day, dont anger yourself during the experience, cause being angry with yourself is already part of strict ego-loss.
PS.. Most of the shit you have read is true.
This shit is either terribly misunderstood, or received in full color without the grim reaper's stare.
I hope you read this and dont exceed 3.5 grams of rue mixed with viridisyour first time.

OfflinePuppet1
Stranger
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: stemmer]
    #4657652 - 09/14/05 01:31 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

shoot for 2 grams of rue. your not going to enjoy 3 grams.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca [Re: stemmer]
    #4658382 - 09/14/05 05:36 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I've done rue before I dont see it being a big deal I've done 10 grams of it which was a nice dose and I loved it with no nausea (had eaten before and only fastes for 6 hours). The only side-effect I felt was a serious hangover which I felt left me stupid for 2 days. If I evere feel like making the brew I will take heed and only use 2g of rue with the brew. I btw have already smoked DMT before. In all about 5 times and only didnt like one of those trips because I hadnt done it in a favorable surrounding. I dont think I wanna literally fast for 24 hours though even If I really wanted to I wouldnt do it. As much as I feel im in need of some "healing" I wouldnt risk those chances in having a bad trip and tearing the "healing" experience apart just becaue I didnt adhere to a diet for 24 hours pfft "patience is a virtue"..... Thanks :smile:.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/14/05 05:40 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience