Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Usuaully out of this worl...
Horseys in my back yard
    #4653753 - 09/13/05 03:20 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

We kind of have a hobby farm behind our house (doesnt belong to us). And i would really like to see some mush before it starts to freeze here in kansas. Can anyone give me some advice for a "commando mush raid" scince i would rather not ask them if i can find active mushrooms in their horse shit... :tongue:

I know i know, faq, but time is running short and I am almost dieing to see some mush because not a single dealer has it around here.

--------------------
I'm not a "revisionist" I'm someone who thinks being historically accurate is more important than being politically correct.
I'm not a "climate-denier" or "anti-vaxxer", I'm someone who actually looked at the science and considers the official views to be very questionable.
I'm not "anti-semitic" because I question the Israeli rich elite's role in our government.
I'm not a "pervert", I'm someone who questions the purpose of the religious institutions forcing their sexual pseudo-morality on the masses, and not following it themselves.
Being a "skeptic" in america has come to mean regurgitating a certain set of preordained "correct" views, without questioning them. I reject this absolutely.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekrishnamurti
Stranger
Re: Horseys in my back yard [Re: SeaShrooms]
    #4653776 - 09/13/05 03:34 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

are you sure there are even any active shrooms around there? it might be best to look into growing :tongue:

good luck

--------------------
I'll see you down in Guantanamo Bay

Donate spores to FSRC or suffer the consequences!*

Wikipedia

Overgrow has been shut down :sad: check out www.icmag.com if you need MJ info

*consequences may or may not be suffered

Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
Re: Horseys in my back yard [Re: krishnamurti]
    #4657292 - 09/13/05 11:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

3 or 4 am...wear inconspicuous clothing but low key at the sme time. if the field is well lit by the moon dont worry about the flashlight..if its really dark..get a 4 dollar mag flashight at walmart. the keychain ones. i swear by those things. just survey the spot. look around. try not to half ass it. ive half assed perfectly good spots due to paranoia.go by your gut and be safe. if it dont bruise blue dont worry about it.

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification