Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
dreaming up an idea
    #465321 - 11/21/01 05:33 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I had the strangest dream the other night. It was about the Dean at my university. I found the Dean and myself in a labratory working on an experiment. She had a three inch tall drinking glass in her hand. Two inches were filled up with brf/verm substrate, the remaining inch was filled with dry verm. She put saran wrap and foil on top of the glass, poked four small holes into it and boiled for one hour. Once cooled she innoculated with a syringe. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath cause I was feeling dizzy, then I was hit with a flash of light. When I came to, the glass was 100% colonized. She took off the foil and saran wrap, scrapped off the dry verm layer, added 3/4 inch layer of damp not wet verm on top of the substrate. Then she placed the glass on top of the table, let down her hair, undo her shirt just a little and started to kiss me. Guess what happened next... I WOKE UP!!! I was wondering how that dream could have ended. If she were to put foil on top of that same glass and poke some holes in it and let sit for several days, then put it in a terr. Would it act like a casing? I think it would, and a couple of days faster because you don't have to wait for the myc. to heal. I would like to know all opinions on this crazy dream of mine, and please tell me why you agree or disagree.

Thank you for listening

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: dreaming up an idea [Re: mastreo]
    #465335 - 11/21/01 06:46 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

My explanation for your dream is, one thing gives you great pleasure right now, shrooms, your subconscient is trying to establish the degree of pleasure, that's when the women gets in the scene in a sexy way, now you only need rock'n'roll :wink:
BTW, when you woke up, you worried about the end of the shroom procedure, i would have worried about how the girl scene would have ended.... anyway, i don't have wet dreams anymore, maybe because i have nothing to empty when i finnaly get to sleep, if you know what i mean :laugh: .

Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.

genius of love
Loc: NY
Re: dreaming up an idea [Re: mastreo]
    #465342 - 11/21/01 07:34 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

That works, but you'll get pins growing inward. You'll need to block out the light somehow.

Protect youreyes from flyingsugar!

Loc: SATx
Re: dreaming up an idea [Re: puscle]
    #465423 - 11/21/01 10:47 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Puscle's right. Wrap the jar in electric tape. Or duct tape.

"Puny earthlings do not yet know the meaning of the word suffering!!"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation