Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
adjusting to weed, riiiiiight
    #4624703 - 09/06/05 06:51 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I started smoking weed last year in college, and then this summer I smoked alot, and I thought I had come to the point where I stopped tweaking. Well, last night I smoked out of a very big water bong. I must say, those smoke so nicely. After my 5th hit I knew I was higher than fuck. Talk about being high man, Im talking way high. Hell, at points I could compare it to my mushroom trip.

I remember being able to see my face right infront of me, like a mirror, whenever I would blink I could see myself. I was with this other dood and gilr, and they were talking and having fun, but I heard nothing they said.

Well yea, I thought Id just tell about my storie with a water bong, I definatly gotta smoke those more often! :thumbup:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: XUL]
    #4624821 - 09/06/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

sounds bonga-licious baby!

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #4625760 - 09/06/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've had times on marijuana where I could have sworn I was tripping.

Marijuana is an amazing herb.  :grin:

:thumbup: :heart:

Invisiblekrishnamurti
Stranger
Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4626332 - 09/06/05 04:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my recently made gravity bong has given me a new high feeling. its like it grabs the back of your brain and doesnt let go for 2-3 hours.

pretty basic, took me about a minute to throw together:

--------------------
I'll see you down in Guantanamo Bay

Donate spores to FSRC or suffer the consequences!*

Wikipedia

Overgrow has been shut down :sad: check out www.icmag.com if you need MJ info

*consequences may or may not be suffered

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: krishnamurti]
    #4628212 - 09/06/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:yesnod:

Those will bake you out of your skull

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: Boom]
    #4630349 - 09/07/05 02:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
:yesnod:

Those will bake you out of your skull

end of story.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4631728 - 09/07/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblekrishnamurti
Stranger
Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: Gomp]
    #4632694 - 09/08/05 12:12 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i smoked 2 bowls out of that grav bong at 4pm today. didnt come down until around 11pm.

also got to eat some grandma's home cooking with the munchies :laugh:
was a fun day.

--------------------
I'll see you down in Guantanamo Bay

Donate spores to FSRC or suffer the consequences!*

Wikipedia

Overgrow has been shut down :sad: check out www.icmag.com if you need MJ info

*consequences may or may not be suffered

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: krishnamurti]
    #4651882 - 09/12/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you guys are brave.

tripping the fuck out on weed and melting away time is not pleasant and messes up my energy in a painful manner.

if it came on more gradually maybe....

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: leery11]
    #4652631 - 09/12/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

you guys are brave.

tripping the fuck out on weed and melting away time is not pleasant and messes up my energy in a painful manner.

if it came on more gradually maybe....

this IS pot were talking about right? not dmt...

pot comes on easy, and usualy makes you laugh and feel great. experiencing psychedelic effects from pot such as audio hallucinations and visuals comes from higher doses most of the time... have u tried just taking a hit and chillin and waiting for the effects of that hit to come on before taking another? find your right dose, no one needs to be a superman and smoke the whole sack in a night. if u feel that marijuana is too strong for you, you might wanna stay away from psychedelics.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: adjusting to weed, riiiiiight [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4653490 - 09/12/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i have my right doses and they're fine, but it's not fully psychedelic because like i said the energy is too painful. for example 2 bong hits had me really merging semi synesthetically with my music, and it really intensified mantras as well as tai chi work.... (it was also on the border of being too much, because i wanted to just listen to music, but had to do tai chi because i had too much energy going on, but it was a great time and taught me a lot)

but I have to keep myself moving and active if I do too much. as for psychedelics, who knows... they're different chemicals. It's not the visuals that (usually) bother me (mushrooms floating around..... in sort of a fractal peripheral manner loosely spiraling around the outside of my vision.... sometimes red flowery patterns waving all around in every which way in the dark, but in a detached and vague manner, as composed to a more "there" look with LSA) just the energy load sucks.....

I mean, I really do find it interesting when you walk around a room and you feel the walking as if it were on a delay effect, it's just... the energy hurts.... maybe I have bad weed, or bad chi... or some sort of neurological problem... but marijuana is a chi raising substance and hence large doses are not good for me.

i've had my chakras explode in painful flashes of light before, causing uncontrollable spasms. I've never gotten any real bodily energy off of LSA or DXM, though. It might just be bad weed?

i.e. body LOAD is nice, it feels cool.... ENERGY load is bad unless i say "okay i did a little too much, i need to meditate or something and try and balance it out and not just zone out and have a dopey time"

----------- i don't know about the gradual hits thing, i guess it's worth trying..... but then it seems like yes you'll get high, but not nearly as high in terms of perceptual distortions as if you just kept hitting it frequently until you got messed up.

i hope this makes sense. I don't really have energy problems too much any more as I've learned to not think about or focus upon chakras and to not really try to direct energy..... but that's the problem more so than freaking out due to hallucinations.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/12/05 11:59 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder