Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineeasyskankin
Stranger
Another first trip story
    #4652060 - 09/12/05 10:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, so two friends and I went out to a music festival a few weeks back. Mushrooms were nice and cheap and practically everywhere there. Lots of friendly people.
So since this was our first time, we split an 8th we bought from some guy in a skirt. He was a pretty magical character. :sun:
We went up to the tent and ate them. They weren't nearly half as bad as i thought they'd be. Like nasty peanut taste, but not too bad.
We waited an hour and didn't feel anything but a mild stone for a while. things looked sort of cool for short periods of time. The sunset was bright pink and melting over the hill. I decided I loved the beautiful pink clouds. Also, walking started to get cool... you could see all the little plants and grass like in their own little world sort of "pop out" as they moved under my feet.
It was fun, but weak. Only about 2 dry grams.
I decided I was ready for one more gram. I ate it, and the girl i was (also tripping) with started freaking out, told me to spit it out. We were sitting in the tent and she got very upset and told me not to eat it and got very scared. I was totally relaxed and sort of annoyed by it. I knew it wouldn't hurt me unless she kept telling me it would. It was then, that the visuals started happening. Her face was an indistinct looking Grey, and the contours and shape were uncertain. Her eyes i remember stood out kind of corpse like, and with her pained expression, her face started looking like it was rotting. There was dirt and leaves on my legs, which looked like huge bugs crawling up them. At this point, I became aware that what i was seeing wasn't real and reassured myself not to panic, and that I had to leave the tent and block out bad feelings.
Her panicking was sort of bothering me. She told me i was panicking and everything i said/saw was all an illusion. I told her to stop talking, but she didn't. She kept going on about how bad and screwed up I'd become, and that started to get me worried.
I felt such strong guilt and cried and told them I was sorry.
That part sucked.
We went out and I wished I was sober and was feeling tremendous guilt for having tried to eat that gram and making people upset.
I sat in the grass and watched the pretty color changing lights coming from the main stage as they were setting up. They had little halos. I especially loved the red and pink lights.
We ended up smoking some hash. I figured it would relax me and make the trip smoother. The feeling was great and I decided I wanted to go look at the vendors. The coolest part of the vendors was the glass beads with the swirly designs in them. I remember seeing this one pendant with a woman's face in it and felt a strong feeling of recognition. I exclaimed "I know that woman !" Today I figured out the woman I saw was a villain on Power Rangers. The woman with horns. heheh
The Best part was when the music started. There was a jazzy/ska/rock/blues band playing. We went out into the crowd. It was dark out, and neon colored lights lit the crowd. It looked like a comic book at points, where it was total dark, and the partially lit dancing bodies and faces were the only think that existed in the darkness. Dancing was something I learned so much about that night. I could feel all the shapes my body/legs/arms made. They just moved without command, and I felt the shapes and patterns. Also I learned about the music and how it has so many dimensions and you can interpret them each differently with your body.
It was odd, because if I was anywhere where I'd hear music, my body would start to dance and I could not control it. It was like I was breathing the music and couldn't stop.
Laughing was amazing too. We were walking around the site, and once again, everything was eternal darkness except the little moving shapes lit. Out of nowhere, we saw a woman doing fire spinning. She looked like a little brightly lit fairy in the middle of space. I laughed. I laughed so much because everything was so great. It was awesome laughter felt so great to let out. Everything moved by like in a cartoon, and it was like walking through a thought or a dream. I lost my own self and felt invisible and more like a spectator, as if being carried through a dream.
The other part that sucked was that the  girl i was with got tired and went up to the tent to sleep. I was having a great time, but she was tired, so I had to go up. They wouldn't let me leave the tent because I would be alone, and barely functioning. I got upset again and sat in the tent, watching it "breathe" and wondering why i was there. I felt very sad and distant. I felt like everyone didn't like me, and I wasn't supposed to be there. I sat and pondered for a good hour why people came here and what they did. It was the most rigorous and deep thinking and analyzing of a situation I had ever had. I eventually ended up looking at the kaleidoscope-looking patterns appearing on the walls of the tent. I smiled and was amused. I was disappointed that it was becoming so intense and I had to sit inside a dark tent.
An hour later, we went out and danced some more. I was ecstatic for dancing, and danced all night until the trip died. I enjoyed every moment I could.
The girl I was with wasn't as strongly affected as I was. The impact, when it did show up, made her irritable and parental. That kind of killed my trip. If I'd be fascinated by anything, or make observations, she'd blow me off and tell me I was on drugs or give me looks.
The rest is sort of blurred .. and i don't even know if i remember it even in a chronological order.

I love shrooms. I understand them better, and I learned so much in one night.

Next time, I'm going with better people though.  :rolleyes:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: Another first trip story [Re: easyskankin]
    #4652126 - 09/12/05 10:19 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I'm glad you had a good first trip and learned the true power of the fungi.

I hope you get some better people to go with next time, too. :smile:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Offlineeasyskankin
Stranger
Re: Another first trip story [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4652175 - 09/12/05 10:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:smile: yeah ! i'll find better people.

I also remeber at one point sitting in the tent... I had sunny delight. *bleeh* synthetic drink. I tasted it and concluded that it was "dead" .. I couldnt taste any "life force" in it.

I still dont know what kind of mushrooms I took though. They were from British columbia and they tastes like peanuts.. they were a creamy buttery color with reddish/brown gills, and a flawless flat dome shape with thin a stem.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4655751 - 09/13/05 05:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ouch, sucks that your friends were so bad, I'm surprised you kept as cool as you did, I woould have probably ended up telling them that they can either let me go off alone or come with me.

Just one question, why were they so relluctant to let you go off alone for a few minutes? It was clear that you weren't having a bad trip or anything (even if you were, forcing you to stay in the tent would have been a bad idea). Next time you trip, make sure it's with people who know not to force someone who's tripping to do anything they don't want to.

Offlineeasyskankin
Stranger
Re: Another first trip story [Re: StickyWater]
    #4656293 - 09/13/05 07:41 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well as being a girl, walking around alone, and intoxicated at a festival with thousands of people... you never know what could happen. I didn't want to make them upset, but yeah it definitely killed my trip.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4656568 - 09/13/05 08:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 03:08 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports