Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineboondocksaintx
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: georgia
what happened?
    #4645464 - 09/11/05 10:12 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It Was a couple of weeks ago, and my buddy called me up and said he could get some shrooms for me and a couple of friends. So i agreed and collected money from my firneds and got the shrooms(we got a half ounce and paid around 30-35 and eigth) So, this is my first time eating shrooms, and looking at them i was suprised. The shrooms didnt look how i imagined they would.

The guy called them golden caps, and they were very long and had very small caps. When i got them they were pretty moist or wet, but dried out a bit over the course of three days.

So last night we ordered a pizza and weighed out 3.5 grams for 4 people. We threw it on our pizza, ate the shrooms, and then smoked a fat bowl. We got comfortable and put some floyd on and some deep [purlple.

We ate the shrooms around 10:30 last night, and after an hour i felt absolutly nothing(except a body high from pot). I checked in with my friends(they have definatly eaten shrooms before) and said that nothing was happening eihter. So we all went to sleep after getting really high, and i never tripped.

So, if anyone has any input on why this happened, I'd be appreciative. Or if anyone has some pics of some golden caps or teachers, please send them to me. Thanks guys.

--------------------
"So let your mind go for a minute or two, and let your mind levitate for a delicate few'
~ Of A Revolution

One day you w?ll see the clear blue, Beyond the Gray Sky. ~311

~LISTEN TO RADIO HEAD (AMNESIAC) WHILE TRIPPING!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZeus133
doctor

Re: what happened? [Re: boondocksaintx]
    #4645558 - 09/11/05 10:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well if you only ate 3.5 between 4 people that would not make trip at all. You need atleast a gram by your self to get a little body buzz. But If you had 3.5 a person then you just got ripped off.

--------------------
"when you lose small mind you free your life, when you free your life eternal prize" sytem of a down

"i want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live" queens of the stone age

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: what happened? [Re: Zeus133]
    #4645584 - 09/11/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zeus133 said:
Well if you only ate 3.5 between 4 people that would not make trip at all. You need atleast a gram by your self to get a little body buzz. But If you had 3.5 a person then you just got ripped off.

Yea, 3.5 grams split between 4 people isn't going to do much at all.  Hope you can get some more, next time though :smile:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: what happened? [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4645640 - 09/11/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Try not eating the pizza with it.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineboondocksaintx
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: what happened? [Re: mecreateme]
    #4645649 - 09/11/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no, sorry if that was cnfunsing. We bought half an ounce 14 grams(3.5 for each person) We each ate an eighth

--------------------
"So let your mind go for a minute or two, and let your mind levitate for a delicate few'
~ Of A Revolution

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
    #4645683 - 09/11/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Either 1) Bad shrooms that aren't psychoactive at all

2) The mushrooms weren't actually dried that well. It could have been that they still had about twice their weight left or more maybe. So your dose may not as been as high as you thought. Did you weigh them again after they dried?

3) The food you ate it with slowed the comeup, and the pot I have heard can dull the comeup a bit, so perhaps the combo of these made the effects unnoticeable, and then you went to sleep before they really kicked in.

I'm guessing #2, maybe partially in combination with #3 unless they dried to a negligable amount. This is of course assuming #1 isn't the case.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4645698 - 09/11/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The average Psilocybin content of the Cubie is ~6mg/gr dried, varying usually between half or double that amount. (3-12mg/gr) This makes 1/8oz ~20mg (10-40mg) You guys definately had to have felt something. If not then the mushrooms might have been bogus, very poorly handled (they were wetted to make you pay more so ya..) or your meal killed them. I like to think you had the misfortune of having bought horribly mis-handled shrooms. There is only one thing you can do: GROW YOUR OWN! Get in the know. The magic word is PF-TEK. search the mushroom cultivation artchive for it. You'll never be without mushrooms of the finest quality, it isnt hard nor is it expensive to grow your own and be rid of poor supply at horrible prices.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineboondocksaintx
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: what happened? [Re: Asante]
    #4645748 - 09/11/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, we did weigh them after they dried and seemed to be legit, The shrooms look NOTHING like the golden teachers, they were like a tangled mass of black stems, and very very small caps. They were very chewy also.

Anyways next time I will eat them straigh and not smoke. But honeslty I feel as though I've been ripped off, if this is the case, I will get my money back(or atleast be fairly reimbursed).

I appreciate the input guys.

--------------------
~ Of A Revolution

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
    #4645921 - 09/11/05 12:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Black stems? Ew.

Well I guess Pan subbs dry to black stems, but thats a completely different genus.

But yeah, let me put it this way: I seem to be slightly sensitive to the power of mushrooms, but last night I took about 3g of home grown cubes (just plain old BRF cakes), and man did I have an intense level 4 trip. I forgot who I was mostly. I looked in the mirror after using the restroom and after awhile my reflection started doing things I wasn't (not just visual distortions, like seriously would point at me and stuff). It was an amazing experience, and my first trip into the realms of lvl4.

Just as a note, 3.5g for your first trip may be a bit intense. I would reccomend 2-2.5g. I have tripped over 5 times before last night, and I still had an issue or two letting myself go in the crazyness of it all. When I finally did though...just amazing.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: what happened? [Re: Ramuh]
    #4646546 - 09/11/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The first time I ever tripped, it wasn't off cubies. I still don't know what kind they were.

They were definately a dark gray, but not black. The caps were orange/yellow/a little reddish, but still had the gray outlining the caps.

--------------------
:mallow:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: what happened? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4649252 - 09/12/05 05:11 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you poor bugger. probably not real.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: what happened? [Re: indica]
    #4650407 - 09/12/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you got ripped off man, sounds like you got sold bogus shrooms.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: what happened? [Re: coda]
    #4652017 - 09/12/05 07:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

wet weight is way heavier than dry weight. you each would need atleast 1.5 dry grams which would be about 15 wet grams.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: what happened? [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4658102 - 09/14/05 01:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I suggest you dont get mushrooms from that source again. If they don't know what real shrooms look like they could give you poisonous toadstools.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck