Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemcchieftan
Part man, part mushroom
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway
T. peruvianus trip....no result??
    #4633813 - 09/08/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hello all, been using shroomery for a while but after stumbling on a similar post I thought I'd add my last nights experiences.

I bought 60g of dried peruvian torch yesterday, ground it down (probably not fine enough....ill explain) and then cooked it up for like 45 minutes or so and from like 10pm till 10.20 or so we drank, 1/2 each.. After maybe an hour, we both acknowledged we were off base-line but nothing we could put a finger on. This sense of alertness became more and more confused over the next few hours. By around 2 or 3 in the morning we both felt very battered, as though we had chonged a lot of green (we only had a j or two, hard times!) but without any tiredness to it. We both had had very ,mild nausea all teh way through. Anyway, by 6.30am we agreed that as much as we wanted them the visuals just werent gonna come (and i mean literaly no trips) so i went to bed and my friend went home. I got up at lunchtime today and missiond it into work but feeeling pretty shit...slightly slowed down as though on a speed/pill comedown but not as restless and uncomfortable. Still feeling pretty dodge now and really havent managed to eat very much since....

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences, was it inadequate preparation or too low dose or maybe just weak cacti? Im fairly convinced that there was something in what we were sold, we both had swollen pupils and looked mortaled all night... Anywho, keep up the gd wrk, good site, nice peeps etc. I've just found out that this shop is now stocking two composite powders of Ayahuasca so I'm off for a trial session on saturday :laugh: joy....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: mcchieftan]
    #4635102 - 09/08/05 06:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think after having the same thing happen to me id that they werent potent or prepared correctly. I'm not going to waste my time preparing them and later find out I get nothing out of that nasty shit. I decided to just go buy a whole bunch of supplies, which I did for dmt extraction and use some other chemicals and tools to extract the mescaline from the soup and get crystals.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4635198 - 09/08/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I guess all Cacti are different, maybe you got a bad bad one? Perhaps try pachanoi or bridgesii? I'd also use this tek http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_preparation5.shtml (although sounds like you already did). Good luck with ayahuasca, thats meant to be a mind blow!

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: shrooma]
    #4635972 - 09/08/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

He's talking about extracting pure mescaline, not making ayahuasca.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4636060 - 09/08/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

San pedro and peruvianus should work well without extraction. It seems to be a waist of time. That dried stuff you can get over the internet is not only questionable in its legality, but its probably low quality, old, or not the right cacti(if you didnt feel it). I have much faith in the effectiveness of the whole live cacti, outer skin and greens consumed, and the inner whites(far less potent), boiled into a shot of stew. Its a hell of a trip. 15-20 inches of good san pedro can be pretty intense if prepared right.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: stemmer]
    #4636132 - 09/08/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
San pedro and peruvianus should work well without extraction. It seems to be a waist of time.

Extraction of pure mescaline is by no means a waste of time. I will never drink the nastyness that is cactus snot tea again. Besides that, it's always nice to be able to dose with certainty. You'll never be able to do that with cactus tea made from fresh cactus.

Quote:

That dried stuff you can get over the internet is not only questionable in its legality, but its probably low quality, old, or not the right cacti(if you didnt feel it).

That's quite possible, but it could also very well be just a weak specimen. At the weakest it's been known to get, 30 grams peruvian torch wouldn't even have enough mescaline in it for a threshold dosage.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: stemmer]
    #4636494 - 09/09/05 12:16 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
San pedro and peruvianus should work well without extraction. It seems to be a waist of time. That dried stuff you can get over the internet is not only questionable in its legality, but its probably low quality, old, or not the right cacti(if you didnt feel it). I have much faith in the effectiveness of the whole live cacti, outer skin and greens consumed, and the inner whites(far less potent), boiled into a shot of stew. Its a hell of a trip. 15-20 inches of good san pedro can be pretty intense if prepared right.

If extracting pure mescaline from a cacti is a waste of time then boiling it and preparing it as a soup is even more of a waste of time... Actually obtaining "pure" mescaline from the soup after some steps is far more rewarding then drinking nasty goo that might not even get you high. The last time I used the torch soup was a week ago it was far gooey and far less potent than the bridgessi i digested a week earlier. Each species varies in potency and is kind of aggrivating, spending 4-5 hours a day preparing something that wont do shit for you. I'd rather put in 5hours or weeks into extracting pure mescaline instead of spending 5 hours a day making some nasty shit that is so questionable in potency it's probably better to just piss in it and throw it away ( at least thats my point of view on the soup). I'm not saying preparing just the soup is a very bad idea but itscetainly not worth while while extracting pure mescaline is infact worth while. You can get probably 200-500mg or more? I think? Of pure mescaline from San Pedro. I think its 500-2000mg pure mescaline from peyote. Thats alot more than the soup alkaloids and its "pure". I just wanted to clear that all up. It's also alot funner and easier to smoke it than to digest it orally and again it's a for sure high when smoked at right doses.

PS

I also think extracting the pure stuff is sooooo FUN! It's so damn rewarding it's like having an orgasm. Especially pure mescaline extracting since it's by far the most rewarding extraction I think.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/09/05 12:20 AM)

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4637542 - 09/09/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Savako said:
It's also a lot funner and easier to smoke it than to digest it orally and again it's a for sure high when smoked at right doses.

Man, you were right on with everything until you got to this point. I've never heard of anyone smoking their mescaline. Mescaline is usually encapsulated and taken as a pill. Some people have spoken of injecting pure mescaline(99.9% pure only), but never smoking it.

If you have a reference to someone smoking mescaline, please give it to me as I'd like to read all about it. The molecule is stable enough maybe, but you'd have to make it into a freebase somehow. And that's if it will work at all.

--------------------

Offlinemcchieftan
Part man, part mushroom
 User Gallery

Re: T. peruvianus trip....no result?? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4646186 - 09/11/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well we tried it again yesterday wi 40g each and boiled it 4 2 and a 1/2 hours and still no luck..well, nice gentle rippling sensations on teh wall and an MDMA like buzz but the kinda of the visuals that dissapear the second u look at em...I think I'll be waiting till I get the shit together for a full extraction...and maybe get peyote off ebay rather than peruvian torch...

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#4648421 - 09/11/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mcchieftan said:
..well, nice gentle rippling sensations on teh wall and an MDMA like buzz but the kinda of the visuals that dissapear the second u look at em...

That sounds like a low dose of mescaline to me. The effects are subtle.

--------------------

Offlinemcchieftan
Part man, part mushroom
 User Gallery

#4663776 - 09/15/05 04:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thats the impression I got...Quite enjoyable if thats all your looking for etcetc..My problem is that I had an acid trip (my third) a few weeks back at a Psytrance festival in Portugal and I was wanting something comparable to that...Ive enjoyed my tripping etc thus far in life but always felt a little jaded when reading trip reports that are so ludicrous and superlative in their descriptions...certainly I wasn't sure if it was exageration or something or merely that my body reacts in a different way with drugs and so perhaps I would never experience such extremes. on teh first night of the festival I had 3 Es over the course of maybe 4-5 hours and was feeling pretty gd (I probably pill to much at teh moment so I wasnt totaled) I dropped one tab and, not really thinking, dropped the other an hour later.
Wow.
Every single nuance of ridiculousness i have ever read was met and far exceeded in that night. Objects would simultaneously be opaque, transparent, glowing, casting shadows, racing with ridiculous textures and depths and colours that just werent there.. I spent the first few hours just about in this plain of reality (but getting very hard to see things in the real world as the trip obscures dividing lines between shapes or even people) but as soon as I was really in...my god..I've also experienced a certain amount of out of body stuff and ego death from ketamine use but nothing like this... It was like, as I tried my hardest to see objects in the real world through all of the mishmash and failed, in my mind I would be looking for teh divisions, the breaks, the contrasts but, I failed to find these and the world I was beholding was merely an imensely trippy onenoess with no seperation between people or objects or anything. I couldn't do much else but accept this but along with that visual acceptance, i felt that there was no more me,I, ego w/e..as though becuase i could make no external divisions, the last division of me vs everythign else just caved in, splattering my conciousness over the general surroundings (I have talked to a lot of people who have had experiences like this and found them very scary, perhaps even a turning point to a bad trip but I rolled with...man i rolled...mainly round on the floor laughing my arse off 2) It felt sublimely beautiful to completely lose, just for a second, the incredible human control and that constant input of images and sounds and thoughts and sensations...god knows how long that instant lasted for but almost as soon as i understood what was happening, the tiny bits of conciousness come floating back in, almost like a rebirth from nothing....And of course as that returned, the whole process restarted :laugh:  Of what I can actually remember I died and was reborn 5 or more times that night...not in any spiritual or religious sense but more a loss of all of the little things within yourself that remind u your human, but then of course, the return of them brings even more back as now u no what it is to be or...not to be....

Apologies for off the topic rambling...severely bored at work and hadn't actualy tried to transmute that trip in to txt...is a little hazy now but i think the gist is still there....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale