Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleFungusMan
I81U812
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Everywhere
God just bitch smacked me!
    #4647438 - 09/11/05 09:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys. I know this dosent belong here, but I just wanted to share this experience with my fellow cultivators. God bitch slapped me today. First of all, my experience in the past with shrooms were no more than slight tracers, and the giggles. The trip started with me eating the equivilant of 7 dry grams of my B+ harvest for breakfast.

I was at my parents farm, during a party for my b day. After about 10 minutes post consumption, I started to notice a slight body buzz hitting me. So I decide to go for a walk with my gf to the creek. She was just stoned. On the way back from the creek, we walked beside a field full of nothing but daiseys.

Thats when it really started hitting me. I felt like I was in a dream. 5 minutes or so after that, I started seeing pinpoint kaliedescopes (fucking daysies,lol).Then the nausea hit me bad and I vomited. So we get back to the house, and I had anxiety like a bitch. The whole set and setting was totally not right for tripping.

A house full of sober people. Loud conversations, no music, just TV. So here I am sitting on a couch, surrounded by my family, and tripping bad. Total level 5. My first time too. When I closed my eyes, all I could see was shrooms sprouting out of shrooms, constantly growing.

If I looked at a female, I would see these giant purple circles around there eyes. I couldnt talk no matter how hard I tried.I couldnt think at all. At times I thought I was gonna die. Then the shroom visions started happening open eyed. I couldnt control my eyes, and felt like they were rolling here and there.I was also caught between extremes.

Like, I wanted to run, and yet lay down at the same time. All my thought processes were gone. I was torn from myself. Luckily my mom was a hippie, and she knew what was happening. She gave me a bannana, and that helped ground me.About a hour after I ate it, I was back to this reality.

All in all, I had a bad trip. But, Im glad it happened. I needed a good "god smack", lol. It sure feels nice being back on this plane.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: God just bitch smacked me! [Re: FungusMan]
    #4647483 - 09/11/05 09:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Lmfao.

When I was tripping a lvl 5...A buddy put me in the box...

He pretended like he put me in a box and pretended to yell...everyone statred shouting but not saying anything..FREAKED ME OUT...I begged to get out...

He finally lifted it up a little and said alirght..

Then We went outside and He handed me a beer and said ya know what sucks...What are you going to do with that empty beer bottle?

I held that fucker for about an hour and a half trying to figure out why i had it, and what i was going to do with it, lmfao.

:thumbup:

-Gnostic

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: God just bitch smacked me! [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4647640 - 09/11/05 10:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

ha ha. Good stories guys.

Happy B-day FungusMan

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: God just bitch smacked me! [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4647719 - 09/11/05 10:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

ignostic : lmao

OfflineZeus133
doctor

Re: God just bitch smacked me! [Re: indica]
    #4650123 - 09/12/05 02:22 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

dude why did you trip that much in those circumstances for your first time. I would never do that. You must be outside yo mind.

--------------------
"when you lose small mind you free your life, when you free your life eternal prize" sytem of a down

"i want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live" queens of the stone age

Offlineeasyskankin
Stranger
Re: God just bitch smacked me! [Re: Zeus133]
    #4652133 - 09/12/05 10:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Aw... What a sweet mom youve got.

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

Re: God just bitch smacked me! [Re: easyskankin]
    #4656250 - 09/13/05 07:34 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

dude i wish i had your mom... seriously

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports