Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSweetJimmyBrown
Infidel Zombie
Male

Loc: 'starting north, slowly h...
Re: a friend of mine said I was strange for not caring about drinking [Re: debianlinux]
    #4646771 - 09/11/05 06:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
Quote:

SweetJimmyBrown said:
I've yet to lose my temper over such things, I just direct it all towards my feelings toward the power of booze. It's of course not that bad all the time. That is just a sampling of what I've been seeing in the past two years. Man... I'm really pissed off right now. Sorry to jack the thread.

Irresponsible, asshole people are your problem, not fricking alcohol. I come to these forums to get away from the whole "blame the drug not the person mentality". I'm a responsible drug user. In the list of drugs I use alcohol is one of them. At no point during my alcohol use do I disrespect people or property.

I know... but it's alot easier for me to transfer the blame to this so-easy-to-be demonized substance. I'm not longer an openly hostile or negetive person and if I let myself place the blame solely on these nisnomers I just might find justification in buying a gun :smile:

Forgot to mention I'm 3/4 Native American (Mohawk of the Tyendinaga) and spent my earliest years watching my family fall down flights of stairs and break bottles over each other's heads. Could be that's where I'm getting this projected hostility :smile:

--------------------
Ille dolet vere, qui sine teste dolet.
I'm as calm as a fruit stand in New york and maybe as strange.
Simple Grain Recipe

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub