Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: clone]
    #4646761 - 09/11/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

clone writes:

Quote:

why are Americans so stupid?

Quote:

just look at the slumping I.Q. tests. 6 years ago the national average was about 110-115. now the national I.Q. is more around 95-100 points..

Probably the recent drop in IQ is due to so many Americans swallowing gibberish like

Quote:

Prison Planet.com Read all the proof for yourself. Then decide who the terrorist really are
War Games Cover

even the Germans knew something was up

NEW YORK TIMES. why would we destroy evidence like this?

Passport of hijackers found in debre, yet everything g else was melted and destroyed.. yeah right

zogby shows half of New Yorkers feel it had government hands all over it. why don't you?

black box cover up? again the destruction of evidence???

CNN poll.. More then 80% feel there is a cover up.. wow thats a lot..

WOW rap groups album cover,planned for the day of 09/11/01. the trade center collapsing. (Willing to agree this could be pure coincidence) creepy all the same. nice timing guys

In all fairness, an explanation of the album cover.

they had so much warning fema put the WTC in the "cross hairs" on their new book for "Emergency Response to Terrorism". too bad no one seemed to read it

why did the Egyptians know? why did we ignore them?

the lone gunmen pilot episode. just months before the attack, a CIA written, as stated by actor DEAN HAGLUND pilot episode depicts planes being flown by remote control into the world trade center. Hollywood knew, they even played it on prime time for us.

Easing sanctions on BIN LADEN???? Washington post

nahh we don't want you help with capturing terrorist.

thanks for the lift

why destroy the enemy, when you can airlift them to freedom. that sounds logical.. oops must have been an awful mistake.. you know how American forces look just like Arab.

audio of world players telling you how it was done

audio that the plan for the towers coming down was created in 1976.

audio. fema was there before the towers collapsed. just the night before. wow great timing.

highjackers training at our own military bases. oops.. it's an accident America.. those evil terrorists must have tricked us

again our bad. why do we keep training them?

im tired of posting links, so i will post this page with hundreds of links asking you to please take your head out of the sand, and open your eyes, wake up, and speak out. stop believing the lies. it is too easy to just say terrorist did this, lets get them Arabs. there is much more to it then simple Arabs who cant even place their own country or ours on a map just high jacking planes and finally pulling one over on America. very key people in very key places are doing this and allowing it to happen. the only way to prevent this is not to fight, but to become aware and help others to pull their heads out of their own asses. once everyone is aware the evil that now controls this country, and most of the world, will scurry back into the dark just like cockroaches. that is the nature of these people.

Phred

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4646773 - 09/11/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty sure jet fuel burns at a temperature hot enough to melt steel.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4646802 - 09/11/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, jet fuel alone does not burn at a high enough temperature to liquefy steel. But it does burn at a high enough temperature to drastically weaken steel beams. There are only about three or four thousand websites with this information.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: Phred]
    #4646807 - 09/11/05 04:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I knew it was something like that.

OfflineZooDoggy
Strangerer
Loc: Around corner & a ham sandwich
    #4646809 - 09/11/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

9/11 was like pearl harbor. Whether our govt did it or not doesnt really matter. They didnt try to stop it. In fact, it really only benefited the ppl in the whitehouse...alla Patriot act, war in iraq and afgan...etc.etc.
The terrorists didnt benefit from 9/11...they are getting their asz handed to them now and the middle east is also.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: ZooDoggy]
    #4646816 - 09/11/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

They didn't benefit?

That is absurd. They killed thousands of people and destroyed an institution that stands for American business.

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

#4646855 - 09/11/05 04:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

and profited in the millions in the process

OfflineZooDoggy
Strangerer
    #4646920 - 09/11/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

We have killed an estimated 100,000 innocents since the start of the afgan attack. Are we winning yet redstorm.

Ok i guess the terrorists did beneift some. Witht he aid of the whitehouse they successfully took away our freedom through the patriot act. the goal of terror is to put fear in the populace. The news and whitehouse make sure we dont forget we could be attacked every day....wait who are the terrorists... am getting confused. The goal of terror is to put fear in the ppl.

They put some fear in our population and the whitehouse seized on that to take away our rights. So while the whitehouse surrendered to the terrorists and let them win by taking away our liberties they go on tv and say we will win the war by killing some of them.

The more i think about it the more confused i get.

The prez says they hate us because of our freedoms...so i guess they dont hate us so much now that the prez has taken away so many of our liberties.

more confusing i get...i give up...all the doublespeak is racking me brain.

Weird how the prez never says the goal of terror is to instill fear...he always just says they hate us. I guess if they always said the goal is to make us scared, we would recognize who really wants us scared. Oh crap if that happened we wouldnt give up liberties.

I have entered to twilight zone.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #4646962 - 09/11/05 05:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Go away. That 100,000 number has been shown to be fictive here numerous times. For the English impaired "fictive" equals "lie"

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: Annapurna1]
    #4646964 - 09/11/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
only if there is a real chance that the repoops might lose the next election...

Seeing the conservatives have only been winning by very slim margins (relatively) for the past two elections, there's always a great chance they're going to lose the next election.

If things continue the way they are, I'd be surprised if they won. Whether or not Bush is responsible for gas prices, the slow response to Katrina, etc., he is still going to be blamed, and this may create major problems for Republicans in the next election.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineZooDoggy
Strangerer
Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4646979 - 09/11/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the 100k number was a red cross estimate. Take it up with them please.

Zappa..is that all you got. Why not address why the govt seems to be giving into the terror and why they lie about why we get attacked?

Oh well, typical neocon.

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#4646983 - 09/11/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You're wasting your time clone, there are some hard core know it alls on this board, no amount of links is going to change their opinion. They've seen it all so they say. They worship their government, and the government can do no wrong.

Basically unless Bush comes on TV and announces that there was government involvment, your going to be discredited

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: J4S0N]
    #4646987 - 09/11/05 05:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have produced more than enough links on more than enough forums dealing with this chronic stupidity that I no longer feel the need to attempt to hammer your weak shit ideology. Been there, done that, go away. Or not. You are free to embarrass yourself as you see fit.

--------------------

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4647009 - 09/11/05 05:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

uh-huh... well some remain blind. what can you do. i post them for those who are not too ignorant to remember the past will repeat itself.

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#4647011 - 09/11/05 05:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

There you have it, the zappa worshiper has looked over the evidence from his home computer, and we can all rest assured that everything is ok with the government... lol

your condescending attitude doesn't work on everyone, haha

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

OfflineZooDoggy
Strangerer
    #4647020 - 09/11/05 05:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not talking about the the stuff from the original post zappa. I am talking about common sense stuff...like the military's definition of terrorism and why it is so diff from the prez's.  Why the media and whiteouse do more to instill fear than any terrorist attack has.

I dont agree with everything from the original post...i dono what to make of it all.

But i can see you have nothing to say Zappa because you cant explain the doublespeak i am talking about. 

And stop asking me to leave cause i am going nowhere.  :cool:

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#4647034 - 09/11/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Here are some more links for your cause clone:

"Hijack 'suspects' alive and well" : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

Quite a few of these 'terrorists' that the FBI named as being responsible have come forward saying they are still alive. How is the official story at all credible if they can't even name who was on the fucking planes?

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#4647067 - 09/11/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

the 100k number was a red cross estimate.

Incorrect. It came from a badly flawed survey which appeared in an article published in The Lancet. Numerous statisticians have debunked its methodology. The number is imaginary.

Phred

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: J4S0N]
    #4647077 - 09/11/05 06:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Oh give me a break! That link is to an article written twelve days after the attacks. The identities of the hijackers have been established by now.

And it's not as if terrorists are above identity theft either.

What is it about this time of year that makes so many people lose all capacity for critical thought? Is it a full moon today or something? Is there especially potent chronic making the rounds?

Phred

--------------------

OfflineIgnatiusJReilly
Up From Sloth
Male

Loc: LA
Re: 9-11 please wake up america. this is going to happen again. [Re: Phred]
    #4647125 - 09/11/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It's the usual case of human emotion getting everyone down. We'll find a cure someday.

--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order