Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
First time tea, is this right?
    #4643213 - 09/10/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

OK, I got tired of eating mushrooms, so I wanted to try tea. I read up a bit, and tell me what you think.
After reading, my thinking is that what I have stored can actually be made just like a cup of tea per dose, right?
I took 4g crushed them up while a cup of water was on the boil. I folded them up in a coffee filter and pinned it to the bottom of the cup with the spoon. I come back about 20 min. later and my water is BLUE  :cool:
What a nice surprise. Now, if I'm thinkin right, this should be really cool. I can actually make a blue tea with each dose, how convenient :tongue:
I squeezed the tea bag dry and added 2 spoons of sugar, down the hatch. That was the most delightful 4 g I ever consumed. Blue too, lol, I can't get over that, ha.
So, I've read that there is no potency loss, I drank this at 8:30, it's now 8:50. What do you think will happen? Level 4 or what?

peace

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

Re: First time tea, is this right? [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4643343 - 09/10/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i'm not sure but i'd love to hear what happens for ya.
have fun :smile:

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

#4643379 - 09/10/05 07:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

5 ppl dunno :shrug:
well, I dunno either, but imma find out, lol, just joking.
It's been an hour I'm on an even level 1 right now. very mild trip. it is a trip, which is different than a high, lol
I ate a bunch for dinner tho, so I dunno if imma get higher, lol

peace :peace:

oops, I just started those yawns, so I might get higher :jawdrop:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinekraj
Stranger
    #4643492 - 09/10/05 08:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

My first time I noticed the yawns getting me higher too, that's such a cool feeling.

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Re: First time tea, is this right? [Re: kraj]
    #4643617 - 09/10/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, it's been two hrs now. I've had a nice level 1 but definately not what would've happened if I had ate those shrooms, no big deal. It was my first tea. I have no noticeable stomach discomfort.
I spent the last hour outside looking at the stars and the moon with a telescope. It still looks just like my desktop, pretty cool. the craters and the mountains. I like looking at the shadow of the earth, what it must be like to stand in that line. I wonder how quick it turns from light to dark, could you stand with one leg in light and one in darkness?
Like I said, nice level 1.
I probably won't be back till the morning, I'm goin back outside now.

peace

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder