Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Why it is so worth it!!!!!!!
    #4641827 - 09/10/05 01:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Im starting this thread because of so many peoples are recently posting about DMT and other uncommon drugs.

It's simple post your favorite herb/drug w/e and tell us about why it's your favorite. If you want you can also explain to us how it became your favorite or most worthwhile drug or healing experience.

Peace.

PS

Im going to bed so i'll post my favorite later on today.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/10/05 01:49 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4641852 - 09/10/05 01:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Shrooms because they were vital in my own spiritual awakening this year....and just because nothing is more fun.

I know, I'm so original...but at least I got the first crack at it.

--------------------
:mallow:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4641930 - 09/10/05 02:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Marijuana: it opened my eyes and allowed my mind to be clear so i could do work with ease.

Mushrooms: It opened my mind and allowed my eyes to see what is real and what is fake. Plus i tripped the first time with my brother and it was the first time I ever felt close to him.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: demiu5]
    #4642101 - 09/10/05 02:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Mushrooms... they've never let me down. They were my first serious drug and will be my last. Always holy, always fun, and I always feel BETTER after I do them.

MDMA... I had an ambivalent attitude towards this stuff. I love what it does to me and a small group of people, when taken in moderation and with respect. But when I go to raves and see 15 year olds with startled expressions and quivering lips blowing viks into eachother's eyes, chewing on pacifiers... it looks like hell, and I hate the stuff. Taken properly and in moderation, MDMA is as wonderful as it gets. But its very easy, apparently, for poeple to abuse it.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4642299 - 09/10/05 03:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Mushrooms are special to me. They helped who-I-am to evolve.

Cannabis: I smoke it every day. It relaxes me and helps me chill out.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #4642364 - 09/10/05 03:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Marijuana... fun, great for being with friends or just being alone, don't really run the same risks of going into a bad trip and spending hours in hell, soo many ways to use it to, you can bong it, pipe it, roll a joint (which in itself is fun, and an art which I've found many struggle, or just completely fail with).

It's just a nice and easy layed back type of drug/high. Not to mention it keeps me from going all Mortal Kombat on people who are giving me a hard time.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: StickyWater]
    #4642399 - 09/10/05 04:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

mushrooms make me realize and see shit i cant see without them, bad or good trips i love them.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlineshafty
fungus is urfriend
Male
    #4642528 - 09/10/05 04:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

#1) mushrooms: a trip is well,....a trip. see things you normally don't see, feel things you normally don't feel, strong sense of connections and spirituality. makes me feel "clean", and pure. IMO, lasting change of mind for the better. :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

#2) marijuana: something to relax me, give me something to laugh about, and not to mention i love the taste. just soemthing that gets me into a little bit of a different world but still controllable. very nice soft-drug. :stoned::bigweed:

i prefer to stay away from alcohol and opiates, they make me feel "dirty" and not very good at all :crazy:. they both give me a very bad feeling upon comedown. i've never done anything other than those listed above, i've hit my limit and prefer to stay where i'm at(not saying you can't do what you want, just my preference.) 

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: shafty]
    #4642560 - 09/10/05 04:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

1)DXM- the first 'drug' i ever did, even before pot. It gave me my first astral projection and let me know that nothing is bound to the physical world. None the less it caused my own spiritual awakening tho I no longer use it.

2)mushrooms! of course, my absolute favorite. you feel so damn good coming up, and still feel alright coming down. they taste good, make you trip hard, and dont have hangover effects. also very spiritually awakening as well.

3)Bud. good clean dank dank buds. none of the shwag that makes you go dead in the head. bud is convenient and fun to use (smoking accessories kick ass) though i dont find the high even 1/10 as enlightening as mushrooms. but it comes from the mother and it has health benefits.

4)amanita muscaria- holy hell, there is no place to start. take the intensity of acid and add in dissociation. its like dreaming with your eyes open. this was responsible for my second astral projection lasting almost 4 whole hours (i ate 5 fresh caps my first time...oops). It was also responsible for me having the 'worst' trip of my life where my life was in constant jeapordy, but thats what friends are for. I got stuck on the fence of ego loss and got to burn in hell with judas for several eternities, feeling every moment of it. NO DRUG IS MORE INTENSE THAN THIS AND NO DRUG WILL MAKE YOU HAPPIER TO BE ALIVE! *highly recommended but far from enjoyed*

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4642636 - 09/10/05 05:26 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Marijuana - it makes me feel better, and does lessen some of my more disturbing symptoms.

Mushrooms - Well, they're just fun to me, and they make me appreciate nature more!

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4643896 - 09/10/05 11:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Nice posts all hope to get more I just woke up so heres my input! :smile:

Bud - It was my first! (lol next to red bull) I always loved it and cherished it and it's effects. It never let me down and even if the trip is unpleasurable (at times) I still love it.

Salvia - Greatest insight of my god given life. Have I never been so introduced to what was wrong with me and what the world needed out of me. I give this three-thumbs up.

Mescaline - This is like an orgasm with hullcinations. You feel one with nature (not like LSD) and have a nice euphoric feeling. It was so wonderfull when I smoked it. The onset feelt great for me and it's not scary and it doesnt have intense visuals for me so I loved it. Matter fact i got a couple of doses left in a vial :smile:.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4644638 - 09/11/05 03:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Shrooms without a question...They have changed my life in amazing ways and I am positive that I am a better person because of them. I'm more likeable, more chill, and much more down to earth(which is surprising, and at the same time not).

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: Veter]
    #4645892 - 09/11/05 02:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Acid - My favorite drug for just having a blast with friends and laughing our asses off and just being friends, if you know what i mean.

Mushrooms - Certainly not as fun for me as acid is, shrooms take me through a wild ride through my own mind and are relentless fuckers if something in my life is not as it should be. I love them though, as much as acid but in a diff way. I also was completly and forever changed after my first mushroom trip, and CERTAINLY 100% for the better. I owe the first kid who ever gave me mushrooms when I was 15 a hell of a lot.

weed - Weed is weed, I love the stuff. I only smoke decent buds, I am prone to migraines so shitty buds just make me ill. Good dank buds though are the best thing on earth. I love the smell. I love the taste. I love the feeling. I have met so many wonderful people through weed, then I think about how many I met from pounding 15 beers...none.

just my two cents.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4646052 - 09/11/05 03:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Marijuana :bigweed: - It means so much to me it is really hard to explain it all. Cannabis was the first plant to help open my mind and allow me to take a look inside. I remember that year, I filled up my first journal with some of the things that were coming out of me. Things about religion, fitting in, my parents and friends, and then into things like birth and the afterlife, consciousness expansion, shamanism, meditation and entheogens. I wanted to learn and marijuana gave me that push. I started to write poems, stories and theories. I found a new love of reading that I must have lost during my childhood sometime long before as I never really could remember a time when I wanted to read about so much. When it comes down to it I just want to learn something new all the time, and I feel that cannabis is my walking stick along this path of knowledge, it keeps me from getting tripped up on the small insignificant things that hold so many people back. :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: Kerr]
    #4646455 - 09/11/05 04:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Pots great, a great medical thing..helps out all the time.

Second would be acid. Very clean feeling of love and tripping compared to shrooms

Shrooms are third..I dont enjoy eating them as much as I used to, after a hundred plus times, it gets to be alot on your stomach, even mentally..just thinking about them makes me nauseus..they can be great at the right time though. I still love growing them, and these days I eat the exotic species which is much better. I still prefer acid just a bit more, just put a little peice of paper on your tounge.

Salvia is a recent thing for me...I enjoy it but havnt in a little bit. Its very intriguing and I'll definatly go back many many many more times..but less often then I did at first.

Thats all the drugs I do..I dont smoke cigerettes, drink coffee, tea or soda (maybe a few times a month), dont even like to take aspirin or anything like that...just smoke pot if somethings wrong :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinetristan1018
shroomster
 User Gallery
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4646739 - 09/11/05 06:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

good good weed buds is my favorite, it balances me all out

--------------------
Fool-Proof Guide to Casing!

OfflineBowlblaze
Stranger
Re: Why it is so worth it!!!!!!! [Re: tristan1018]
    #4648756 - 09/12/05 02:13 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

For doing it all the time, nothing can beat weed. But for that rare special moment where everything suddenly makes sense in this world, LSD has changed my life and how I view the world. I now understand that I am only beginning to understand the world.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience